• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Blades In the Wind Roleplay [All is welcome]

Kirby3178

The New Guy
Welcome! To my roleplay. I'm glad you could be here. But, I want to inform you that you have just entered a war between two alliances: The Gilded Order (the good guys) and the Triad (the bad guys.) The Gilded Order is the alliance fighting to protect Vienova (the main setting) from the Triad. At the same time, the Triad is trying to destroy the world by bringing back the Devil, Inzes.

Which alliance will stand and hear the trumpets of victory? That will only be decided by your decisions! Now heroes choose your alliances, create your heroes and prepare for BATTLE!!

What sort of fantasy is the roleplay?
What's the setting like?
What're character limits, and what's the format of the roleplay? Sandbox, dungeon-mastered/directed by the OP, or by whoever comes up with a story arc?
Any requirements for post length?

The questions I've got so far. All I know so far, is there's goodguys badguys and they fight.

What sort of fantasy is the roleplay?
What's the setting like?
What're character limits, and what's the format of the roleplay? Sandbox, dungeon-mastered/directed by the OP, or by whoever comes up with a story arc?
Any requirements for post length?

The questions I've got so far. All I know so far, is there's goodguys badguys and they fight.
Ok so the setting is a place called Vienova, I will post the creation story of the world as the opener for the actual roleplay. The post length can be long but not too long if you know what I mean. The character limits are, they can not have power strong enough to destroy a landscape, I will post the rules and limits later.

No questions, just waiting to see the roleplay's open for it's over all theme. I get that it's in a place called Vienova, but that doesn't tell me the tone or aesthetics of the world. I like to know those things before I start making a character.

Ok, well the place where all characters will start is in Dragnolia, Tourem, this is where the main character (My character) will be. It's a fairly normal city as far as design goes. There's a marketplace, blacksmith, cafes, shops, all of the normal fantasy things. I can post a more detailed description of the alliances if that helps at all.

Do you want to know more about the geography or something else? Also, sorry if I can't completely answer your question this is my first time hosting a roleplay

I'm very much interested in more details. There's a lot of things that could be 'normal' for a Fantasy city. It depends what particular flavor it is.

Medieval/Low Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, High Fantasy.

Heck, things can even go as far as it being Sci-Fantasy, of genetically modified super-soldiers in power armor in space running around with swords and magic. But, I'm guessing that you mean something like a regular city that you would find in a normal DND campaign. Medieval architecture and stylings, with fantasy races and magic and stuff?

And, no worries about being new to this. These details are important to know, and think off. Because Fantasy isn't specific enough of a term cause of just how many different kinds there are.

Oh and hey I know that we just met but, I think I can teach you pretty much everything about the story, so do you want to be the Offical Co-GM of Blades in the Wind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back