• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Blade Runner RP [detailed/advanced]

caYabo

monkaS
Blade Runner was one of my favorite movies as a kid and the new one has inspired me to search for a partner to start an RP! I am one of the few people I know who's actually read Philip K. Dick's bibliography, I'm not asking you to have done the same but please be at least passably familiar with his writing! I also enjoy writing lengthy detailed posts that really give you an insight into the character's mindset and why they do the things they do. My idea is pretty straightforward, Blade Runner x Replicant, we can build the plot as we go, or even just follow the themes of the movies/story. I.e. What makes a human, human? Gender doesn't matter, I play both, and can work with whatever, I only ask that you be straightforward with me about your committal to the roleplay, if you decide you're done with it, no problem, just let me know! If this seems like something you'd be interested in please private message me with a sample of your writing (for compatibility purposes) and the name of your favorite PKD work :). Thank you for your time and interest and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

I'm also open to other types of roleplays as well:

-Historical fiction of any time period
-Medieval fantasy of any type
-Western fantasy
-An original genre/storyline that we can create together

Here is a sample of some of my writing if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back