• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Blade of the cursed King

The Fluffiest Floof

Floof, truly the fluffiest
What i have is only an idea. What i need is one person willing to co-gm as well as a group of at least 5 dedicated players. There is room for more.

There is a kingdom. In said kingdom, the kings family rules since 3 generations. Before that, another family were the royals. The line that took over power through a treason, is a line of tyrants. The legends say that a magus, a person knowing the art of magic, that most people say doesnt exist, cursed the king to end his life himself. The cursed blood stained the kings weapon and gave it magical powers. The corspe with the blade however, is said to lay in a ruin of a castle, that lays across a river, where dead bodies swim. The rumor is, of you touch the water, a corpse will grab you, pull you down and add you to their rows. Then, there is a moutaun range, that you need to pass. A fall here is always deadly. Lastly, there is the dragon. A large fireworm is said to live there, in the ruins.

Now, rebellion is waging. The heir of the true kings bloodline is setting up people to help him claim the sword. Others are to fight against thr Kingdom as distraction, while he then will win the civil war with the cursed blade. However, as he ventures out with his group (which are players) he is chased by the kings elite. Troops that are rumored to be not from this world and their merciless commander. The black wolfes (players and npcs).

My co-gm would play the heir of the cursed king, while helping control the plot and manage the role play. I would play the commander of the black wolves. Everybody else may play either a black wolf knight or a rebel in the heirs group. We do need at least 3 group members to start.

If interested, please tell me if you would either want to play rebel or wolf. Also, if you would want to apply as the co-gm, please give me a few sentences telling me why you say you are capable of filling that spot as should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back