• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Blackwood Academy - Vampire Enrichment Club (2 Human Spots Open)

TerrorKitty

◢ Kitty ◤
Helper
Supporter
021be16b-bfa4-4d9d-88ff-1e94e5ddeb02.gif

Welcome to Blackwood Academy
Here at Blackwood Women's Academy, we give our students the very best in education and school life.
Dorms with luxurious space and comfort, open labs for scientific pursuits, campus shops, fine dining, and of course our numerous club programs. One of which is of utmost tradition. The Vampire Enrichment Club, in which the club officer will anoint five members to partake. Two will be selected to carry on the tradition of becoming the next in line to join the Academies Fanged. Many students have been chosen throughout the years, even some teachers who are alumni themselves. While the other three, with the purest blood, will be sacrificial lambs so to speak. They will provide for the Fanged and their newfound hunger. While the rest of the Fanged student body will be provided with sustenance from elsewhere. After the year is over, five of them will graduate from the club, one of the Fanged will become the new club officer and the tradition continues, it's even often for the sacrifices to return to the club and be chosen to become Fanged after the first year.

Basically it's a RP about the club as five human girls join The Vampire Enrichment Club at the Academy, possibly previous sacrifices or completely new to the school and unaware that vampires even exist and stumble into the club thinking it would be a fun non-serious afterschool activity. Many girls in the school are human and fanged and I may open the Rp to accept more members later after the first six get settled.

Here's how it's gonna be
6 girls, one spot, the club officer is me
5 other available spots
It's not first come first serve, will select the from what I think are the best Character sheets
If you're not chosen, don't worry, hang on and when I possibly open the Rp to the public, you can jump in
There will be a 3-5 sentence minimum for if you can't think of anything or are short on time
But I would prefer a paragraph, but honestly, I hate putting that pressure on people, but I don't want people joining thinking they can just fire off one-liners
Things won't be extremely detailed but I'd like a good quality
The theme is school drama with horror like tones (Don't be surprised if the tone turns very dark for moments), romance and other things

Well I hope you're interested

Make your character here

Last edited:
I think I'm interested in this. It was a while ago I made a woman, but I've wanted to try again.

I'm thinking of having a kinda bitchy, rich girl? So I was wondering if this is a rich-girl Acadamy or not? And what ages are the girls supposed to be?

I think I'm interested in this. It was a while ago I made a woman, but I've wanted to try again.

I'm thinking of having a kinda bitchy, rich girl? So I was wondering if this is a rich-girl Acadamy or not? And what ages are the girls supposed to be?
It's a private a academy so rich girl definitely fits. The age is 17-19 because it's transitional (Highschool to college)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back