• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Blackwood Academy or Blackwood Manor - Interest Check

42WallabyWay

(( This is my first shot at trying to start an RP here. I have been on several other sites and have loved RPing over the years but nothing seems to stick. Hoping this works better. I am open to criticism and hope we can bring one of these thoughts into reality because I LOVE my OC! ))

1) Looming over the small town, in the middle of no where, was Blackwood Academy. The walls bursting with history of those who once walked the stoney labyrinth and the air filled with the sound of those yet to make their mark here. Blackwood Academy, a boarding school of high renown, welcomes its 125th class as they begin their journey here.
Basically the thought with this one is, a boarding school type RP, classes I picture being more NPC style and the interaction between students being the main focus.

2) Looming over the the trees, in the middle of no where, was Blackwood Manor. Love. A term, with a plethora of different interpretations, some being bliss others being heartache. In one attempt of sparing their children from the turmoil of outside influences and lies, parents choose to send their eligible child to a manor in the middle of a forest, away from everyone they have ever known unknowingly with a partner of their selection in the hopes that there, without distractions, they find true love in one another. The young adults must navigate their new living situation, oblivious of their parents selected partner, and the others living within Blackwood Manor's walls hoping to find truelove with either their parents perfect partner pick or one of their own choosing.
The thought here is having several YA all living under one roof from all kinds of decent, attempting to navigate their new partially selected love life together, maybe. Totally down for some drama and partner switching. I plan to randomly assign partners with a randomizer to make it fun. It would be intended that obviously we would know the intended partner but that our OC's wouldn't. Then we can kind of just let it go from their and feel everything out!

Hi there! Has this thread started up somewhere yet? Or still in the preliminary phases? I too RO’ed on other sites that slowly died, and am looking to get back into the swing of things. I agree that the second idea sounds interesting. Thanks!

I posted the info last night! It is linked above!
Hi there! Has this thread started up somewhere yet? Or still in the preliminary phases? I too RO’ed on other sites that slowly died, and am looking to get back into the swing of things. I agree that the second idea sounds interesting. Thanks!

Cant wait to meet your OC if you choose to join

Do you have a standard character form/template you like to be filled out for OCs? I may wait until you or others post their OC so I can go off of that. And just to confirm (sorry if I missed this somewhere) - is this taking place in modern time? Thanks!

Do you have a standard character form/template you like to be filled out for OCs? I may wait until you or others post their OC so I can go off of that. And just to confirm (sorry if I missed this somewhere) - is this taking place in modern time? Thanks!
At the top of the RP there is a link to Characters, lore and OCC chats!

Heres the link just in case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back