• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Blackwatch Retribution (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

DapperCharmer2.0

The Charming Llama
The OOC Page for the Blackwatch Retribution Rp. This will be for planning, discussion and just general chat (even dumb non rp stuff ^_^)

Members:
DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 : McCree
SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher : Hangman
Scarecrovv Scarecrovv : Crow
Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033 : Deadeye
RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan : Phalanx

Rules (in case you forget):

1. 18+ I haven't seen many group rps with this rule, but I know a lot of people above this age (including me) prefer to have this rule in 1x1 rps, so I figured I'd use it here

2. Please reply at least once a week (though every third day would be better) I understand life can get hectic so if this rule isn't followed it won't mean immediate removal. A friendly bump will be sent as a reminder, and if life is getting hectic let me know

3. If you want to quit, please let me know. This Will allow me to write around your disappearance (character death/wounding) and allow new recruits to join.

4. No Godmodding. Unless given permission from another player, no controlling anothers character

5. Follow site rule in regards to what content you have in your posts

6. Have fun and don't ruin other people's fun (harassment, exclusion, etc)

Last edited:
Just checking in, seeing how everything is doing?

Also, since Void Dweller Void Dweller is still yet to reply (despite many mentions and a pm) I was thinking of adding another member. So 4 members in the team if they don't respond, 5 if they do

updated my sheet with a lil drawing! its...a little...messy but we dont talk about it LOL

also i should get a post up soon, apologies for the wait ^^

thank you!! and yes i did! he's one of my favorite ocs and has been in an assortment of AUs so the guy has an absurd amount of art lmfao.

1. You have talent, like seriously
2. Forgot to mention before, but no worries on the reply
3. Absurd amount? Any chance I could see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back