• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Sorry if I am bugging you. Just trying to realize the difference between this and the game. Overwatch is a weird game set in the future where almost anything is possible with tech. Is that not the case here?

Here's an example:
In the game Dva's Ultra is Self-Destructing. She can do this multiple times a match. Something like that can't happen in this rp.

Junkrat likely has just one rip tire, Pharaoh etc have limited ammo/arrows/Sheridan, Tracer has a 2nd spot for critical damage in her stabalizer, Ash can't teleport Bob into the area and would likely be around far more etc.

Just a few examples I could think of.

Here's an example:
In the game Dva's Ultra is Self-Destructing. She can do this multiple times a match. Something like that can't happen in this rp.
Okay, now I get it. Most things are still possible, just don't push it like that. It's not like you have infinite guns like Reaper or infinite items to use. You can still do anything, but keep in mind reasonable limits as you would in the real world. That about right?

Okay, now I get it. Most things are still possible, just don't push it like that. It's not like you have infinite guns like Reaper or infinite items to use. You can still do anything, but keep in mind reasonable limits as you would in the real world. That about right?

Exactly ^_^
Be creative though. If it's too much, I'll let you know.

Oooo y'all got active while I was asleep! I really like the idea of a covert tank! It sounds spicy.

sure why not? :0

I have seen the amazing Covert Tank and it has inspired me to think more in depth about Morrigan.

I have seen the amazing Covert Tank and it has inspired me to think more in depth about Morrigan.

Glad to hear it. Though, as I've mentioned to Fantasy, try and avoid using terminology of the games. In terms of damage reduced by 50% or 10 second cool down

Glad to hear it. Though, as I've mentioned to Fantasy, try and avoid using terminology of the games. In terms of damage reduced by 50% or 10 second cool down
of course! thinking of turning morrigan into a more blade-oriented character. it just hits the spot, ya know? thinking of turning the poison into something that goes on her blades rather than in a syringe for easier take down. and I didn't even THINK of a movement ability!

Fantasy was very thorough and I am rightfully jealous.

Big question, DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0
Could Morrigan have been experimented on by Moira? I would like to try to move her as far away as possible from Fantasy's idea, and having her as she was gives her and Fantasy's character way too many connected pieces.

Literally just to do life steal with her blades, and to have the shadow travel movement ability.

Big question, DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0
Could Morrigan have been experimented on by Moira? I would like to try to move her as far away as possible from Fantasy's idea, and having her as she was gives her and Fantasy's character way too many connected pieces.

Literally just to do life steal with her blades, and to have the shadow travel movement ability.
I just had mine be a moria experiment. Lol

SCREAMING.

Absolutely!

And I'm changing some things around. Morrigan is now the name Moira gave her to keep her in the shadows, but her real name is Sabina. Moira pretty much helped wipe (nearly) every bit of evidence on her from the globe.

And I even found a voice with Sabina's name! Which is rad. And it fits >:^)

Not yet I don't think!

Yes! If you joined you would be our last!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back