• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Blackened Earth - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Solomon doesn't have no car, we've already estabilished that he needs Chelsea to get around.

However, I have a couple ideas for a possible prostethic, if we're not too late for that.

I second that. Chelsea probably chopped her own arm off for a handy prosthetic.

Solomon doesn't have no car, we've already estabilished that he needs Chelsea to get around.

However, I have a couple ideas for a possible prostethic, if we're not too late for that.
Yeah, I'm down for that. Hit me. What are you thinkin'?

I work from home, so I still do the M-F 9-5 and I am tired as shit at the end of the day because every goddamn customer has decided yes, now is the time to call, chat, and email about some dumb shit I could've just Googled.

Yeah, working from home now, obviously. 9-5, too. But I spend the weekends with the four kids and such. Harder to respond then when I'm working. LOL.

Yeah, I'm down for that. Hit me. What are you thinkin'?
I was thinking either some kinda Furiosa hand-claw that he could attach to his weapons and prop up on for stability, or some kinda iron harness on his left hand that lets him open and close it after shrapnel from a grenade struck and fucked up his tendons, with reinforced knuckles and such. Basically an implanted caestus.

What do you think?

I was thinking either some kinda Furiosa hand-claw that he could attach to his weapons and prop up on for stability, or some kinda iron harness on his left hand that lets him open and close it after shrapnel from a grenade struck and fucked up his tendons, with reinforced knuckles and such. Basically an implanted caestus.

What do you think?
Either or, I'd say. Both seem neat.

I've changed my mind, actually. No prosthetic.
Okie dokie.

Sorry for the slow response this weekend. Weekends are my slowest times and with Mother's Day and all...

Anyway, should have more today for you.

Teh Frixz Teh Frixz , Grey Grey , clarinetti clarinetti , Wondertainment Wondertainment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back