• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

EccentricFantasy

The mind is a fearsome thing, don't tread on it.
1200px-Dark_Rosaleen_Anarchy_1.svg.png

The Black Rose Order
"In her we trust, for her we serve. In the name of Queen Lividia, our swords cut through her foes."
The Kingdom of Garatuna was a loving a peaceful place. Ruled by the monarchy and lived a wonderful life. It was the mecha of wheat and corn production on the continent. The peak of all prosperity within the continent. Suspended in the most fertile land, surrounded by other kingdoms. The marble castle in the center of the kingdom serving as a beacon of peace.

Serving as the kingdoms monarch was Queen Lividia. A righteous and kind ruler. Her heart was more pure and grand than any other. The kindness she displayed was that of legend. She ate after her people, all her money went to the poor in her kingdom. She was loved by all, but she was betrayed.

In her kingdom, there were orders of people to keep the peace.

The Noblemen Order, made up of the high class merchant nobles in the kingdom. They were responsible for the monetary wellbeing of kingdom. More bureaucrats than anything else.

The Paladin's of Integrity was the policing force of the nobles, knights and army. Their power was seconded only to the queen and they are considered the single strongest force in the kingdom.

The Garatuna Armed forces were just that, armed forces. A collection of people from across the kingdom that volunteered to take on training and become the foot force of the nation. The lowest rank of the forces.

Finally, there was the knights. Specifically, the Black Rose Order. There are many knightly orders, but none more infamous than the Black Rose Order. This order was made up of the most odd and unorthodox knights in the kingdom. Each was was lost. Through parents death or something else, they were lost or troubled. They were the trash of the world and kingdom, thrown away by everyone and left to die. They were each brought before the queen. Each to be judged by her, but the queen instead took them in and created the Black Rose Order, which would turn out to be her only loyal subjects.

The Noblemen order were tired of her spending the money on the worthless poor. As such they took the time to contact other kingdoms. In return for splitting the kingdoms land evenly and retaining nobility in whatever desired kingdom, they plotted to destroy Garatuna. They paid off every member of the army, the Paladin's order and the other knightly orders. However, they all knew the Black Rose Order was a problem. The queen was a mother or savior to each of them. Their loyalty was to Queen Lividia. So, they completed a plan to take them down and Queen Lividia with them.

They waited till the queen sent for her unorthodox knight order. In that moment, when they were all gathered in the courtyard, they attacked. The battle was brutal. Many on both sides died, but in the end, the surviving Black Rose Knights were chained, forced to watch as the queen, the only person who cared about them. The person who made their new family. The matriarch of the odd family they made, was executed in front of them.

The order was imprisoned on an island off the coast of the continent. The once great kingdom of Garatuna was split between the Barooth Empire, the Yemmet Theocracy and the Fiora Kingdom. The noblemen living lavishly, paladins in the new kingdoms and soldiers spread to the wind.

One day a ship disappeared off the coast. No one knows it, but the Black Rose Knights are coming back and they are coming to avenge their fallen monarch. Killing who betrayed her and burning the kingdoms that conspired with them.

Hello. I was thinking this might be fun. Basically we will be playing The Black Rose Knights order. On a mission to avenge their queen. I do have a few rules and things to keep in mind.
  1. All RPN rules and guidelines apply.​
  2. Romances are allowed, but only if discussed with the other party.​
  3. While this is a fantasy knight story, please keep in mind that these are unorthodox knights. You can go classic knight if you want, but make them different. Give them an odd personality, a crazy weapon. Something that makes them weird compared to normal knights.​
  4. Please, no characters that were romantically in love with Queen Lividia.​
  5. I expect at least 3 paragraphs per post. If you need to post shorter for some reason, just let me know.​
  6. I know life happens, but I would like at least one post a week. If you need a bit more time, just tell me.​
  7. I don't know if this will be popular or not, but if it does get really popular, my word and my selected GM's words are law. I trust them to know what I want and to run things by me, so respect them.​
  8. Respect all characters and players!​
  9. No god modding.​
  10. No killing characters unless with EXPRESS permission from the player.​
  11. I am pretty open to most things. If you want a special weapon or magic, please run it by me or a GM if we have any. Just need to make it reasonable.​
Okay, just so you know, I will take the commander seat of the order. I hope we can make a really cool story you guys. Can't wait to hear from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back