• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Black Lagoon role play. (Preferably Balalaika x Revy, but open to others)

IneffableAngst

Okay, so I'm a 23 year old, who has been role playing for seven/eight years on and off, use third person/paragraph formatting, and I am really in love with this anime, and ship, at the moment.
What I'm ideally looking for is someone to play the ruthless Captain of Hotel Moscow, Balalaika, to my, Revy, but I'm happy to reverse roles, or play another Black Lagoon ship like Revy x Rock, Revy x Eda, Revy x Roberta, Roberta x Balalaika, and so on. I 'm also open to playing a cannon character(Revy? xD) to an Oc (note, the start would be vastly different to my idea below, if an Oc is used.)

I'm mainly looking for an angsty, gritty, role play, where they're both useless lesbians, who don't like expressing feelings, let alone having a relationship, with a fair focus on build up, maybe set after the end of the anime. With the Americans no longer a problem, Mister Chang, with minor support from the Church of violence, start to try and strong arm Hotel Moscow out of Roanapur, much to Balalaikas annoyance. The Black Lagoon company are hired by Hotel Moscow since they had been able to broker peace between them and the Sun Yee On triad in the past, and because Rock seems to be confident in his ability to reason with Mister Chang. Meanwhile Rock also runs his mouth to Balalaika who doesn't like that, and threatens him, causing Revy to draw her pistols on our fierce Captain despite knowing she could kill her, and that puts them on each others radars on a whole new level... (But am open to anything else with this ship.)

If you want to role play as an Oc...

I'll probably want to take the framework of the anime, and introduce the Oc into the timeline the way Rock was introduced, where preferably I'll play as(three guesses...?) Revy.

Or alternatively if you want your Oc to be the leader of a Triad, who had recently gained the resources, and reputation, that Black Lagoon is commissioned to take you out, instead you take Revy hostage/are someone from the past she has greater loyalty too, I'd be open to that too. Or any Oc who can fit into the canon world fairly reasonably.

Note: I am open to playing other cannon character with Oc's too, I just love Revy. xD

Okay, so I'm a 23 year old, who has been role playing for seven/eight years on and off, use third person/paragraph formatting, and I am really in love with this anime, and ship, at the moment.
What I'm ideally looking for is someone to play the ruthless Captain of Hotel Moscow, Balalaika, to my, Revy, but I'm happy to reverse roles, or play another Black Lagoon ship like Revy x Rock, Revy x Eda, Revy x Roberta, Roberta x Balalaika, and so on. I 'm also open to playing a cannon character(Revy? xD) to an Oc (note, the start would be vastly different to my idea below, if an Oc is used.)

I'm mainly looking for an angsty, gritty, role play, where they're both useless lesbians, who don't like expressing feelings, let alone having a relationship, with a fair focus on build up, maybe set after the end of the anime. With the Americans no longer a problem, Mister Chang, with minor support from the Church of violence, start to try and strong arm Hotel Moscow out of Roanapur, much to Balalaikas annoyance. The Black Lagoon company are hired by Hotel Moscow since they had been able to broker peace between them and the Sun Yee On triad in the past, and because Rock seems to be confident in his ability to reason with Mister Chang. Meanwhile Rock also runs his mouth to Balalaika who doesn't like that, and threatens him, causing Revy to draw her pistols on our fierce Captain despite knowing she could kill her, and that puts them on each others radars on a whole new level... (But am open to anything else with this ship.)

If you want to role play as an Oc...

I'll probably want to take the framework of the anime, and introduce the Oc into the timeline the way Rock was introduced, where preferably I'll play as(three guesses...?) Revy.

Or alternatively if you want your Oc to be the leader of a Triad, who had recently gained the resources, and reputation, that Black Lagoon is commissioned to take you out, instead you take Revy hostage/are someone from the past she has greater loyalty too, I'd be open to that too. Or any Oc who can fit into the canon world fairly reasonably.

Note: I am open to playing other cannon character with Oc's too, I just love Revy. xD
Almost 3 years too late 😭 if you still roleplay I'd be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back