• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Black Cross: The Worldwide Disease

sukaithemoonlord774

Elder Member
You awaken to see a beautiful, blonde-haired, brown eyed girl with a beauty mark on her left cheek and Sailor Moon-esque hair sleeping next to you; she's fully clothed in a dark red, turtle neck sweater and cream white, pleated, mini-skirt as well as a set of wallpaper-white, knee-high socks. She's clearly been sick, her paler than usual skin is an indication to you that you're trapped. Although the vibes, you're feeling from this girl, Sukai are all warm, loving and open. You can sense she's not an enemy, to you... And as you turn, you hear the sound of someone screaming by getting shock treatment. A dim light suddenly comes on! You realize, you're both in a jail cell... You're now in astonishment of what is happening, then you see a guard passing by with a mirror hanging on a ring along with his military weapons on his belt. In this mirror, you see your left eye has a stick-shaped, Black Cross in resemblance to a cat eye in it. Yet the rest of your eye, is pure white. What is this, happening to you? Sukai slowly wakes up and you turn.

She rubs her right eye and blushes, looking at you. "What's going on? Where is Brian? What happened?" She asks you, wondering her thoughts aloud. The guard then bangs the jail-bars, at them causing Sukai to jump back with an innocent squeal. "KYAAAHH!!!" She squeals, in fear. "Who are you?" Sukai asks, shivering in fear.

Options

>> Introduce yourself to Sukai and begin the journey to find out who Brian is, why you both have this Black Cross shape in your left eyes and break out of the jail cell, as soon as you can?

>> Keep quiet and come up with a plan to free the both of you; then win her heart and ONLY her heart, by finding out who Brian is and telling her your own tragic backstory. Then break the both of you free and stop this disease from spreading, somehow?

Or, last but certainly NOT least...

>> Find your Sony-Walkman MP3-player and use it an distraction to get the guards to argue; then break free with Sukai and go on the journey with her, to see if Brian is the evil mastermind creating disease or if it has something to do with religion and/or religious symbolism?

What will you choose?

The choices are a little heavy for being the first one haha (Im not sure how I want the whole adventure to go from the get go), but Ill go with the first option for now! :) This looks interesting so far!

The choices are a little heavy for being the first one haha (Im not sure how I want the whole adventure to go from the get go), but Ill go with the first option for now! :) This looks interesting so far!

This is one of my first ones, it was based off of a weird dream I had lol... But thank you for participating! I'm still new to this. So, yea... Thank you for joining! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back