• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Black Clover RP?

UnusualYak

Real Steel
I've been toying with the idea of a RP based on Black Clover for a while now, and since there don't seem to actually be any on this site I figured I might as well create one.

As for the plot, I'm planning on keeping it fairly basic, at least at the start. We'd simply play as members of one of the magic knight squads that gets called in to deal with a couple of rogue mages. And we'll sort of see where it goes after that. I've got a few ideas on how the plot can progress but I'd like to know the basics of everyone's characters before I decide on one.

If you aren't fully caught up with the anime or manga yet but still is interested in joining this RP, that's fine. This RP won't involve any canon characters or any of the events from the manga so spoilers won't be an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back