• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Black Butler Time Travel rp?

Zachy1993

One Thousand Club
My idea is that Sebastian yanks someone (Sebastian and this OC will be played by me) from 2017, transforms them into a demon to serve as his apprentice of sorts in butler-ing to the Phantomhive Household...and keep the three idiot servants in line.

This RP will be mostly light hearted but will have the same tone and gothic/dark elements of the anime/manga. For example, what will happen when the stranger's belongings are teleported to the manor and Ciel and the servants try to figure out how to work a CD...using a record player!

That sorta thing will be commonplace if anyone's interested?

I need a Ciel and the servants can be shared between myself and the partner.

Don't worry, I feel the same about nobody responding to your hopeful 1x1 RP... Everyone else gets theres ;-;

*Realizes you found someone to RP with, feels stupid, looks stupid, starts crying* All alone... Stand alone... '~' (Singing Sabaton in sadness)

Jeez, haven't role-played Sebastian in awhile. Mind if we share Sebastian? Can I also make an OC like say, your best friend who also gets pulled in by accident?

Jeez, haven't role-played Sebastian in awhile. Mind if we share Sebastian? Can I also make an OC like say, your best friend who also gets pulled in by accident?

I don't mind sharing him or Ciel either. I actually also wanna include the servants obviously. I honestly prefer my rp's to be approached more like collabs where it's from a narrative standpoint ya know? Also an OC sounds great! I actually don't know if I mentioned it above because I'm JUST now bumping this thread after several months..but the OC (at least mine but yours can be too!) will be turned into a demon and stuff and we'll get to be trained by Sebastian <3

Err, not a ciel fan but alright lol. Sounds fun and it would give me a break from my more serious role-plays. SO huh, do you pm me or I pm you and how do you want to start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back