• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Black Butler (Kurojitsuji)

Britt-21

Omniverse Explorer
Roleplay Type(s)
So I've been watching Black Butler lately and have been getting into the mood to rp about it. Of course with characters of our own. If you've seen the anime, Great! Welcome! If you havent seen the anime, I'm sorry but I cannot accept you because Im kinda picky when it comes to fandom ideas. I want to stay pretty close to the actual anime and I really wouldnt like to explain anything to anyone if they didnt know something. I'm sorry, I really am ;-; Dont hurt meh...

I'm mainly doing this to get my rp drive back. You'll see me rping in group rps but I'm really not as into it as I used to be. So going back into the old ways and doing a fandom 1x1 rp, i'm hoping to achieve my drive for rping once again!

I do have a few rules. As well as some Facts about me.
1: I'm on the East Coast (NY, NJ, PA, Etc.). EST. Whichever you know it well by.
2: I like to write at least 2 or more Paragraphs.
3: I would like my partner to be male because I cannot play males the proper way and always make them stereotypical.
4: I would like you to write at least 1 &1/2 paragraphs minimum. One paragraph I'll except if I didnt give you much to work with.
5: I'm on literally all day. If you see me off, then i'm probably eating OR I'm out somewhere.
6: I am nice, I promise
7: If I start getting scattered with my posts, that means I'm either losing interest or am getting some huge writers block.
8: Please, please, PLEASE HAVE GOOD GRAMMAR. I do not need any surprises for the love of goodness...
9: I love it when romance builds. Please let it build and not insta love it :P
10: Ideas. I WANT ALL ZE IDEAS! Got an idea? Pitch it and we can happily discuss it within the rp (given you'll be pitching ideas during the rp xD)
11: I cant think of anymore rn so...have fun? XD​

If you have any other ideas for this, we can discuss this. See if we can work something out

You didn’t state anything about account seniority?
No no, im just asking because some members that are new, like to join and pop up and then surprise me with their...replies. So im skeptical xD

You've seen black butler and all?

lmao pls I used to cry tears of joy when yana released a new chapter I’m a huge nerd whoops

Users who are viewing this thread

Back