• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Black Butler AU [Ciel inside]

Junn

Easily startled.
TW40jXF.gif
Hello, and welcome to my thread. I’m not a fan of wasting time writing unnecessary walls of text, especially when that text is a search thread such as this, so I will keep things moderately simple. However, if you believe I made this thread too simple, feel free to message me and request whatever information you believe this thread is lacking. Now then, let’s get to is, shall we?
I am interested in writing as Ciel Phantomhive against either Sebastian or Claude. The story we write will very likely be AU, so be prepared to brainstorm with me, because no, I don’t have any solid ideas in mind. I will be working on some loose ideas here soon, but until then, all I am 100% certain of is that I want to write as Ciel. Everything else is on the table and up for discussion. Here is a bit more info that you may find useful:

• I am willing and able to write over PMs, in a thread, over Discord, or via Email.
  • I have no problems at all playing as background characters, and would love for you to do the same.
  • I do not have a solid plot in mind; We will definitely be brainstorming.
  • I am an adult and would prefer to write with other adults.
  • I consider myself a decent enough writer, but I don’t have a set post length. It largely just depends on the situation at hand. However, I will NEVER give my partners anything less than three paragraphs. So, I would appreciate that you give me enough to respond to as well; any one-liners will be ignored in most instances.

The rest is up in the air at the moment. I apologize for my lack of readiness, however, I simply prefer to decide on the finer details with my partners so we come up with something we enjoy equally.
Should you be interested, please, do send me a message! All posts made here are liable to not be seen for some time. You have been warned.

Oh maaan! Finally someone who wants to write as Ciel and knows their Black Butler stuff and is willing to RP it! :o

*steals you* I have SEVERAL BB ideas! :D

Hmm, I may be interested in this, i'll definitely be willing to try if you don't mind the fact that I am rather bad at punctuation placement but I do try and do my best. Unfortunately our best bet is via email but that will change eventually since i will be getting a new pc charger and wont have to borrow my roommates while she is off during the day (With her permission of course )

Junn Junn , could you possibly write the response without that bb.Code or what your using ? While it looks nice I cant veiw the intened text

Users who are viewing this thread

Back