Bites of Bliss .::. Private RP

Xx-Katherine-xX

Sass Queen
Bites of Bliss .::. CassieUndefined, Prowlzerz, and Minyoung only

Story

In a world that has survived World War IV and has rejuvenated itself there are humans and vampires. That's all that is left. The humans and vampires have come to the agreement that if the vampires protect the humans from harm, because they aren't sure if they killed off all the other species, hen the humans will provide blood for the vampires. These are called the Pairs. Laws are that Pairs can have any relationship they choose, wether it be buisness, friends, or lovers. The only big rule is that humans can not be drained or changed. If so, the vampire that did either of these things is burned at the stake.

Skelly

(Make At Least One Boy and One Girl, One Vampire and One Human)

Basic Information

Full Name:

Nicknames:

What's On The Outside

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Photo?:

Ready To Get to Know Me?

(All of this is optional except for Species and Pair)

Personality:

History:

Family:

Dislikes:

Hobbies:

Species:

Pair:

What Else Do I Need To Know?

Pet(s)?:

Other:

My Charcters

Basic Information

Full Name:

Arson Laine Cloakwood

Nicknames:

--

Appears 26, Actually 375

Male

What's On The Outside

Hair Color:

Black

Eye Color:

Black

Photo?:

DAMON-SALVATORE.jpg

Ready To Get to Know Me?

Personality:

--

History:

--

Family:

--

--

Dislikes:

--

Hobbies:

--

Species:

Vampire

Pair:

Undecided

Pet(s)?:

--

Other:

--

Basic Information

Full Name:

Electra Cord Highline

Nicknames:

Lectra, Ella, Cord

Female

What's On The Outside

Hair Color:

Black

Eye Color:

Electric Blue

Photo?:

bright-blue-eyes.jpg

Ready To Get to Know Me?

Personality:

--

History:

--

Family:

--

--

Dislikes:

--

Hobbies:

--

Species:

Human

Pair:

Undecided

Pet(s)?:

--

Other:

--

Basic Information

Full Name: Rose Tracheben

Nicknames:

What's On The Outside

Hair Color: Auburn Brown

Eye Color: Bright Blue

Photo?:

View attachment 3171

Ready To Get to Know Me?

Personality:

History:

Family:

Dislikes:

Hobbies:

Species: Human

Pair: Undecided

Pet(s)?:

Other:

Basic Information

Full Name: Jae Kim

Nicknames:

What's On The Outside

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Photo?:

View attachment 3172

Ready To Get to Know Me?

Personality:

History:

Family:

Dislikes:

Hobbies:

Species: Vampire

Pet(s)?:

Other:

Basic Information

Full Name: Arentio Mesin Da Lugo

Nicknames: Aren

What's On The Outside

Hair Color:Purple

Eye Color: blue

Photo?:

View attachment 3190

Ready To Get to Know Me?

Personality: Normally quite quiet, keeps what he has to say to himself.

History:He, well at least his family, came from the city Lugo, as the name suggests, however he's not so sure if he came from Lugo or not.

Family:

Dislikes:

Hobbies:

Species:Vampire

Pair:undecided

Pet(s)?:non

Other:

Basic Information

Full Name: Amy Taylor

Nicknames: Amy

What's On The Outside

Hair Color: red

Eye Color: green

Photo?:

View attachment 3191

Ready To Get to Know Me?

Personality: Outlandish and childish.

History:

Family:

Dislikes:

Hobbies:

Species: Human

Pet(s)?:

Other:

We'll start about a year after the war. The treaty has just been passed and the Pairs ceremony is beginning. If you've read the Matched series it is kind of like their Match ceremony. It will begin with dinner, vampires served uncooked meats and such, and humans eating whatever they choose. We'll then continue onto the ceremony, proceeding in alphabetical order from last name to match vampire with human. I will proceed as the Pair Master and give the information to whoever has been brought forward.

--- Merged Double Post ---

Electra smoothed the blood red gown and took a deep breath as she stepped out of one of the black limos that filled the streets. This was the first time she had ever been away from her home in Rome. She wriggled her toes in the black heels that covered her feet and began the walk to the tall silver building. She wobbled as she began climbing the steps and felt an arm catch her when she almost fell. She turned to see an older vampire, she smiled and bowed her head. He smiled back "I'm Arson." he said in a heavy Russian accent. She felt her smile widen, showing her teeth "I'm Electra." He led her the remaining way up the stairs, where they had to depart, seeing as humans and vampires had to enter in different places. She looked down the steps to see the many other humans and vampires, climbing steps, getting out of vehicles, primping and prepping and other things. She breathed deep and went through the heavy silver door that was propped open by a young boy. She smiled "Thank you young man." She giggled when he replied "Anything for the loveliest lady in the world." She hurried to the banquet hall where the vampire, Arson, sat already. She realized her card was directly across from his. She sat and glanced around the room. Many were mingling or nibbling from the snack table. She turned to Arson "Why don't you mingle?" He shook his head "I'm not one to mingle." She nodded and leaned back in her seat.

The limo ride from Rose's hotel seemed long, yet she didn't feel nervous about this small gather of humans and vampires. Arriving at the destination, she stepped out of the limo, wearing black with red flowers mini kimono dress and red heels. Seeing the tall silver building, she was very curious as to who she would meet inside as she walked up the stairs to the entrance doors. Inside, she was just about to walk into hall until she accidentally bumped into a rather tall male. "Oh I'm sorry." Jae turned around to see the lovely woman, smiling with his fangs showing a little. He was dressed in a white short sleeve button down with a vest holding a pocket watch, black slacks and simple black dress shoes. "It's alright, if you didn't I wouldn't have had a chance to meet you at all." He replied as he took her hand and kissed it, before releasing it again. Rose was very pleased that he wasn't upset, but she could feel something rather strange coming from him. Taking a seat at her table, she looked around before deciding she'd just sit for the time being, since she didn't really like crowds. Jae stood near the entrance of the hall, scanning the room until he noticed a few people who seemed very interesting and began to speak with them.

Aren sat in the limo with great disgust and hate. He despised social things like this... especially ones like this. He just wanted to tell the limo to stop so he could go home, but as much as he hated social events he hated making a fuss. Eventually the limo arrived at the strange place. He sighed and walked into the place, not paying any attention to the fact a younger girl had tried to speak to him. Thankfully for her she cought up with him moments later, "hey" she said, smiling at him, "oh... hey." he said, half ignoring her. He went to the place with his card and Amy went to her card and sat down with a little humph, "well he's a bit of a grump." she said to herself.

As the remaining vampires and humans entered and sat at their designated places an older woman stepped out from behind one of the curtains that bordered the fire place that burned with a faint glow, there was a glass pane covering it as not to disturb the vampires. The woman stood in front of the fireplace, a tablet in her hands. She smiled and looked at everyone "Good evening. I am Cosmina Belliova." Electra and Arson nodded lightly and waited until she continued speaking. "I am one of the several Pair Makers and have been assigned to the job of giving you your Pairs. But before we begin that, let us feast." Several men and women came out, though they seemed human, they were, in fact, elves and nymphs that had been held captive during the war. They laid out the several platters of food along the table. Electra's stomach had been turning the whole day and she wouldn't dare eat now. She watched as the others feasted for almost an hour until the woman spoke again. She glanced down at her tablet and read off the first name "Arson Cloakwood." Electra watched as Arson made his way toward the front, pausing beside the woman. He turned and faced the group with hardened eyes.

Aren sighed quietly to himself and watched the pair maker, he himself hadn't ate because he wasn't hungry. He waited in anticiaption to see who was paired with. Amy sighed and played with her hair whilst watching the Pair maker(multi-tasking is what she's doing get disaproving Katnis). She glanced at the boy she had spoke to earlier, but kept her focus on the pair maker.

When the woman had walked out, Rose wasn't interested in much, but who she would end up with as her pair. Across from her sat the man, she had ran into earlier, sitting there with no express on his face. After the food was brought out, she ate silently, listening to all the conversations around her. Hearing the first name called, she looked towards where the woman stood and saw a stoned face male next to her. 'He seems interesting..' She thought to herself. Jae had not even touch his meal since it was laid in front of him. He was less intrigued by the meal, but found some more delicious in the room. But as soon as a name was called, his stare was brought towards the front.

Cosmina cleared her throat and looked down at her list "Miss

Rose Tracheben

. You have been paired with Arson Cloakwood." She waved the girl up. Electra nodded, she seemed...okay. Arson was surprised, this was the girl he had been watching all night. She ad enchanted him and she did now as she walked up towards the woman and himself.

Hearing her name, Rose was kind of surprised herself. Standing up from her seat, she walked up to the woman and stood on the other side of her. Looking to the other side of the woman, she looked at Arson and gave a small smile towards him.

((WTH happened to my above post....>.<))

Arson smiled and shook the girl's hand as she stood at the front. Cosmina smiled and asked the two to make their way to one of the smaller round tables to become acquainted with each other. She breathed a sigh of relief and looked to the tablet again. She nodded and looked back up "Electra Highline." Electra's eyes widened and she walked to the front.

((Well, I must be going for the day...me and my nephew have arrived at my brother's house.))

Aren glanced at the girl who was called out, she was so pretty, he smiled hoping he would be picked to pair with her, but then again he didn't even want to go near the front, but he knew he'd have to eventually.

((Mwahahaha....everyone is napping so I'm getting on the iPod....))

Electra glanced at the faces turned towards her. She reached the front and faced the long table. Cosmina nodded "Mister Arentio Da Lugo. You have been Paired with Electra Highline."

Rose had walked off the stage with Arson, looking him up and down, before looking back at him. "Since we will be with each other for quite awhile, I'm Rose Tracheben." She said while holding out her hand to shake his. He was very handsome, but she was more curious about what kind of person he was.

(waaa timezones=evil!)

Aren was pretty sure his heart skipped a beat, although did it even beat? He clearly needed to learn about what he was. He smiled and made his way up to the other side of the woman trying very hard not to just look down and scuff his shoes against the floor.

Amy smiled a little, happy that she wasn't going to be paired with that weirdo.

Arson smiled, “Arson Cloakwood.“ He shook her hand and forced his fangs to stay put as he felt the warm blood course through her. He turned to see the next pair sitting down. Cosmina gave a smile “Well, it appears we have our final pair. Mister Jae Kim and Miss Amy (whatever da hell her last name is).“

Once Jae heard his name, he sighed deeply as he got up from his seat, making his way up to the stage. He found his partner to be quite interesting, but he couldn't wait to have a little fun with her. Rose immediately could feel a little tension from Arson, when he took her hand. Smirking to herself, she shook her head before saying "Don't get ahead of yourself. You're gonna have to work hard to get your 'meals' from me."

Amy smiled and went over next to her partner. She quite liked her partner in fact she just wanted to go over and jump on him, but refrained from doing such a thing in front of all the people. Instead she stuck her hand out for him to shake.

Jae smiled at the girl and took her hand into his, he raised to his lips, planting a small kiss upon her hand. Smiling up at her, before walking with her off stage towards where the others were standing having conversation. "Now that we're partners, I have one question. What do you think of vampires really?" He asked while flashing her a grin.

Amy giggled a little, "you're just people arn't you. People... that need blood." she said as that's what she believed to be true, although she wasn't sure if it was right or not. She looked at the fangs and smiled, "they're very... sharp." she said and then laughed at herself.

Arson chuckled "Feisty. I like that in a young woman." He refrained from calling her a girl, she had probably seen much more than a girl should ever see. She had probably witnessed much more than one should witness.

Electra sat at one of the tables and smiled at the vampire across from her. She played with a strand of hair, desperate to have something to do with her hands. She held out her hand "I'm Electra. Electra Highline."

Arentino smiled and shook her hand, "pleasure to meet you Electra. My name is Arentino." he said, then giggled a little to himself, although he wasn't really sure why he giggled.

Users who are viewing this thread