• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ditto

still kicking :)
Time period - 20XX, current technologies available

The murders, to begin with, were odd ones.

Firstly, the victims ranged from McDonalds employees to prominent members of the Senate to small infants yet to outgrow their bassinets.

The population of the world began to fall, and soon, it was cut in half, and then quartered. Chaos found itself settling in everywhere, and everyone was unsure of what to do.

These murders were all executed in much the same way; the bodies and scenes nearby showed no signs of struggle, and there were two, identical, round holes marks found on the necks.

Of course, this led the public to jump to the conclusion that this was a group of vampires. Naturally, this happens in cases like this, where there is no visible explanation and the crime scene kind of lines up.

In order to signify that they were not vampires, people began to draw their own blood and place it in vials, which they wore around their necks.

This led to everyone wearing these vials of blood around their necks, which led this to idea going nowhere. No “vampires” were weeded out at all. Still, it made everyone feel safer.

Slowly, the murders began to grow few and far between, and as generations stretched on, wearing vials of blood around one’s neck grew out of fashion.

However, some people still wore these vials around their necks— in particular, a group known as the Justice. These people, unbeknownst to all others, were truly vampires.

And now, the Justice are out on the prowl once more. Will you rise to stop them, or are you one of them?

Hello, everyone! I hope that you find this interesting! If you do, let me know here. If you have any questions regarding this, let me know!

As you may be able to tell, this story is one about vampires who call themselves the Justice. They believe that their powers are gifts from God and that their purpose in existing is to wipe out the human race and repopulate the earth, as they think that they are the superior species.

The Justice have many kinds of abilities, which they call Gifts. The Gifts that the Justice have are often ones commonly associated with vampires, though some have ones that your average person would call superpowers. Some Justice do not have Gifts, but those that do not have Gifts are usually looked down upon and treated as lower citizens.

- The ability to fly
- Shapeshifting abilities
- The ability hypnotize others
- Heightened speed
- Heightened strength
- Sunlight adaptability
- Invisibility
- Heightened stamina
- Heightened agility
- Heightened durability
- Heightened senses
- The ability to scale walls
- Immortality (to an extent)
- Regenerative capabilities
- "True form" (their body becomes a reflection of their soul)

(Note: All Justice have the ability to suck blood, so they don't consider that a Gift.)
- Sunlight (for those who do not have the sunlight adaptability Gift)
- Blood from a dead person
- Iron stakes
- Being drained of their blood
- Cannot enter into houses without being invited
- Fire
- Decapitation
- Magic
- Holy water, crucifixes, and other religious symbols/artifacts

Character Sheet
Discord (OOC)

Last edited:
Oh man count me in. I'm so weakkkkk for blood suckers.

Yes! I hope to start the 18th! Hoping more people will join by then (and I need to get my character up, too)!

I also prefer discord! ☺️ It helps to have real time notifications.

To everyone who plans to join: I hope to start this week sometime. Please get your character posts up by the time we start! Even if it's a WIP, I'd appreciate you posting it by the 20th, as it's now the goal to start the 21st!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back