• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dreamurr

Sweepy

B4EDA105-DF0A-4E38-80C0-ABCC2B2B1805.png
At a 70's college where a savage murder occurs in the town of Redpine, the friend group is rifted. The young adults must find who's behind the mask as the body count rises.

Redpine is a very old town, it was officially named as a town in Maine during 1921.

The night strangler is the name the residents of Redpine have named the mysterious killer. Not much is known about the killer. They always wear full black, a black trench coat, black slacks and black military boots. The Night strangler wears a mask with bright glowing yellow eyes.

Some things to note!
When the rp starts no one has died yet!

-Rules-​
  1. Art/Anime face-claims only! Realistic art is acceptable as long as it isn’t too realistic!​
  2. 18+ Only. There may be deeper topics that may come up, and just for general comfortableness among players!​
  3. Joining the discord is a requirement! I find it easier to talk OOC, create plans, throw ideas and get to know each other better!​
  4. A very basic and easy rule to follow. I will not tolerate any racism, homophobia, transphobia, Sexism, plain hate or a general unkindness to anyone. Just be kind to everyone regardless of who they are. Whatever issues you may have, please message me. If that's not your cup of tea, there’s the door bitch, thank you.​
  5. Mature themes must be treated with sensitivity and may be at the discretion of myself. If you think something may be too much, please let me know and I’ll be happy to help!​
  6. Everyone please be literate! I’d prefer if posts were at least 2 paragraphs. We’ll be using 3rd person.​
  7. Please try to be active! At least 1-2 posts a week unless you inform me beforehand!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back