• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ShenYu

Flying Hamster
[Currently closed. I will notify later on if we will be accepting more people]
Birth of The Worlds

"Have you ever wondered how worlds were born?

It happens when creatures from many different races, and from countless different worlds, were abandoned by their world. They were then summoned into a place called Central Government. These people are known as players. Their job is to complete missions inside quasi-worlds designed by the Designers. Clearing a quasi-world would grand that world a will to govern by itself and be independent of the Central Government. In simpler terms, it will become a real-world. Then, a person who was abandoned by that world would emerge and summoned into the Central Government to become a player. The cycle goes on and on endlessly, letting new worlds born continuously.

In a way, players could be said as demo testers to test the quasi-world and help it grow into a real-world. But beware, as it may sound simple, but the missions are not always friendly. Going through them all, you could meet your loved ones while losing them at the same time, you can find friendships or despair in betrayals, you could persist on walking the right path or succumb yourself into the darkness. But it's not as if you have any other choices than to do the missions, anyway, as the only option for you is to either be a player and survive or disappear forever. No reincarnation or going to the afterlife. Your very existence will be completely erased.

It sounds cruel, isn't it? But don't worry. As long as you did your mission well, you can live. You'll never grow old or sick. The stronger you are, the more privilege you will have. So, what are you waiting for? You may have been abandoned by your world. But here in the Central Government, lais hopes of a new life for you. Get ready to depart for new adventures, uncovering many secrets, or even take a peek of what is beyond this miraculous place: The Birth of The Worlds."

• Hi there! I'm ShenYu. I'm new to the website so forgive me if this post is hella awkward. I'm trying my best here, thank you very much :') Anyway, in case the prologue(??) above is not clear enough, I want to explain the plot in more detail here. So, despite all that bullshits about how the world was born and all, this is a story where our OCs, as players, would go through one quasi-world to another, completing missions and clearing the quasi-world so that it can be reborn as a new real-world.

In this setting, our OCs will have a history of being 'abandoned' by the world. How exactly are they being abandoned? It means they have no connections with the people in their world anymore. Be it by losing all the people who knew them, dying in a tragic accident, unwanted by the whole world, etc. In short, they have a sad history. Keep in mind that only one player would be chosen from each world. You can go crazy about what kind of world you OC(s) used to live in. For example, futuristic world, medieval fantasy world, ancient oriental world, and so on. They can also be anything other than human. Our OCs will be summoned at the same time. They will be sent straight into a novice quasi-world where they would be tested. Only if they passed will they be able to officially become players and enter the Central Government.

There are two missions that would be given in each world. The first one is the main mission. Only if you finished the main mission will you be able to leave the quasi-world. If you failed, you'll be stuck there forever. Each player would always have a different main mission. Players could choose to tell other players about their main missions and team up with them or hide it and try to clear it themselves. The second one is the side mission. This mission is not mandatory. Completing it will give you an extra reward and EXP bonus to rank up your status, which I'd talk about later on. Some side missions could be the main mission of other players. For example, the main mission of player A is to unsolved the mystery of the howling castle. The same mission could possibly be the side-mission of player B. Meaning, they could team up together or fight against each other in rivalry to complete it. Even if you failed the side-mission, as long as you cleared your main one, you'd still be able to leave the quasi-world and return to the Center Government. Players also have ranks. Beginner, intermediate, and advance rank. The higher their rank, the more benefit they could get from completing missions in the quasi-world. They would also have a chance to buy useful items from the shops.

Last but not least, to make things even more interesting, I will not be the only GM in this RP. I will be the GM in the Novice quasi-world. But for those who have an idea or a plot of what kind of quasi-world would our OCs entered next, what missions they would have, and wanted to host it, you are welcome to be the GM of that section! Think of it as Us being the Designer. We can take turns entering each other world and explore it! How fun is that??

Anyway, I've let myself babbled long enough already. I really hope you can get the gits of what I'm trying to say here. I'm not a native English speaker so forgive me if all of this is hella confusing :').

• Like any good roleplays out there, we need rules!
    • Please follow every RPN rule.
    • No more than 3 characters per person, please. It's hard to keep track of things when we had tons of characters in one go.
    • I'm hoping for this to be semi-lit to lit, quality over quantity. But please write at least 3 short paragraphs or 2 long paragraphs.
    • Be respectful to others. Dramas in the RP are highly recommended. Drama in real life? Please see yourself out~
    • I hope you can post at least one post a week. Notify me or the other players if you can't do that.
    And that's it! Tell me if you'd like us to have a discord channel. I'll try to make it when I have the time. Also, I will only be accepting 4 players at most. I'll post the CS thread when two people joined and started the RP officially when we already have 3 people excluding me. I will consider taking more people but I can't promise.

• IC Thread:
    CS Thread: here
    OOC Thread: here

Last edited:
An interesting concept to behold, mind if another player join the ranks within this rp?

Welcome! I never thought I would have a response this fast ngl lol. I'm glad tho! I'm gonna work on the CS thread as soon as I have the time later in the evening. Tell me if you prefer for us to have a discord channel! Though if one of you didn't have a discord, I'd prefer not to make a discord channel as to make it fair for everyone.

Welcome! I never thought I would have a response this fast ngl lol. I'm glad tho! I'm gonna work on the CS thread as soon as I have the time later in the evening. Tell me if you prefer for us to have a discord channel! Though if one of you didn't have a discord, I'd prefer not to make a discord channel as to make it fair for everyone.
I prefer a ooc thread here in rpnation

I was distracted playing For Honor for a bit, but yeah, I don’t mind either method for OOC for this rp, although I might be slower to respond OOC on RPN considering I don’t get notifications for it unlike Discord, but nonetheless, I don’t mind.

Copy that. I'm working on the threads now. how many character(s) do you plan to make? I'm planning to only accept 4 other people in consideration of the possibility of playing doubles. But if all of you are only going to play one character each, I'm going to open the search for a new member again.

Btw, just to let all of you know, I live somewhere in eastern Asia. If you live in US, which is literally the other side of the globe from here, there could be a 12 hours time difference. I might not be online when most of you are online. So, just letting you know that my response would be slow, not because I'm busy, but because I'm most probably still asleep. And, again, I'm not a native English speaker. I'll try my best with the grammar. But I can't be perfect.

I was only planning on one character for now, though I might add another one in later depending on how things go. Also there's no need to worry about your grammar, it's perfectly fine and readable. Even as a native english speaker, I know my grammar is never perfect XD

Copy that. I'm working on the threads now. how many character(s) do you plan to make? I'm planning to only accept 4 other people in consideration of the possibility of playing doubles. But if all of you are only going to play one character each, I'm going to open the search for a new member again.

Btw, just to let all of you know, I live somewhere in eastern Asia. If you live in US, which is literally the other side of the globe from here, there could be a 12 hours time difference. I might not be online when most of you are online. So, just letting you know that my response would be slow, not because I'm busy, but because I'm most probably still asleep. And, again, I'm not a native English speaker. I'll try my best with the grammar. But I can't be perfect.

Well, I’m most likely thinking about having a single character for now, but I am also interested in using two characters, although I have to get onto the idea of who to create for the second slot, since the first one, I already have an idea, which at its core concept, the individual I will be making first is an inventor from an dieselpunk esque world who enjoys wearing older/fancier style clothing and making new machinery. There is more to it than just the basic description, but that’s what I got for now

I was only planning on one character for now, though I might add another one in later depending on how things go. Also there's no need to worry about your grammar, it's perfectly fine and readable. Even as a native english speaker, I know my grammar is never perfect XD
Thank you!
Well, I’m most likely thinking about having a single character for now, but I am also interested in using two characters, although I have to get onto the idea of who to create for the second slot, since the first one, I already have an idea, which at its core concept, the individual I will be making first is an inventor from an dieselpunk esque world who enjoys wearing older/fancier style clothing and making new machinery. There is more to it than just the basic description, but that’s what I got for now
If you think that we're too few, I can open the search again. I can accept two more people at most.

also, the OOC thread is up: Quest - [Birth Of The Worlds] OOC

I forgot to ask. Do you prefer to use realistic faceclaim or the drawing one? Or maybe you prefer not to add fc altogether?

Guys, the CS Thread is up!! Horayyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back