• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
No worries. You had no way of knowing cause I was updating it while you were working on your kingdom. I really like the concept that you have going on so far. :)

Yes on both accounts. Though those demons are currently locked away. Inziim and his nation of free undead will be on the playing field, but they will start out as neutral to all nations

Ooooo....well then... uhh... welp. Hopefully, things end up all right. Anyways, made some edits! Let me know if it looks good!

Ahh, just realized... how big should our starting nations be? I kinda imagined that they would start off relatively small, like a few cities small and constrained myself to that peninsula.

Everyone is going to start out with 1 city and be able to expand from there. There will be a grid on the map. There was one, but it hadn't saved so I need to go back and fix that tonight

Interested! May I reserve the island in the top right corner? Or no?

I'mma go do something like a scholarly magic nation. Or something like that.

Something different from Kameron's.

You can certainly still join. Just head on over to the CS page and write up a nation. If you mean the small island in the top right corner, then it is yours.

Kanzhig Battle Map.png
Okay Gang, just spent some time attempting to put together a proper battle map since the program that I was using did not let me keep the grid squares, forcing me to make my own. I apologize for the mess and I'll keep at it when I have some free time to attempt to fix it.

The ones on the middle of the map? Completely yours then. :-)

Yeah. If you don't mind. I'd appreciate the help. :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back