• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
ca.png

''Alright, where's the crystal ball?'' The Rai asked her in a very serious tone, instead of a greeting, when the two groups met again. He was wet and shivering, and just slightly towering over his fighter friend. She was holding back a laugh, equally as confused as amused by the whole thing. Realizing that what he said made no sense whatsoever, he continued. '''Winter is soon', you say, and a gust of wind from the poles comes out of nowhere the second you leave. Then the rain. Rain! Did you see the rain, Olle? Did you send the rain, Olle? Did you swear revenge against me for that incident at Veldorn? -I am terribly sorry- but this, ma'am, is witchcraft. From today onwards, I hereby sentence you to continued salad-making duty and as my appointed ramble listene- AH''

Assaulted by two balls of fur half of his size, Klothe had to make an effort to not lose his footing. Before he could try to defend, the two scoundrels were gone, running back to the newly red and yellow caravans, amazed. He had honestly no idea where they came from or how they kept doing that, just that they appeared with the rest of the crew one day, and Olle had managed to keep them in track since, somehow. ''Can you tell your cubs to stop doing that?''

She snickered. ''Not my cubs, not my problem. And for you, I'm a Jar, not Olle.'' Right; Jar was a title, as much as Rai was. All female warriors carried it, and it was a sign of respect to use it. Then again, mockingly accusing someone of being a witch could very well avoid some cordialities. That last question may have stuck on Olle's head, though, because she found herself looking at the smaller on their clan doing an effort to stay still to get their faces painted, and couldn't help but smile. ''Isn't it incredible how the moon makes them? Some small, some tall, some able to speak...''

''Your cubs are incredible, yes.'' Klothe, smiling like an idiot, barely avoided a punch aimed to his head after that comment. They haven't known each other for long, but escaping death together tends to bond people. By now, he was nearly rattling as he spoke, so he stumbled down to a small campfire the others had begun. ''Now, mom of the year, let's set up camp before I freeze to death. Found anything interesting?''

The Jar grunted, making an effort to not laugh. After all, her units were strong and reliable, which filled her with pride. Giving a report back was an honor.''Do you like the idea of a new trade route?''

It took a second for Klothe's face to light up, and another second for him to spring back from his place and shout ''Oh, my beautiful witch!''
-

By the next hour or so, the rest of the tribe had already settled bets on who would win this time. The Jar had a strong moral advantage, shouting ''Call me that again, mouse, and I'll make sure not even Illya can recognize your face after I'm done with you!'', while the Rai kept a strong fast pace, but was visibly more tired, having made more laps to the settlement than the scouts themselves did.
Though admittedly hilarious, it was usual Hara-Hara stuff by this point. They never got bored on the tribe, at least...

Units and actions:
5 coin, 12 Population, 2 Senaa Fighters, 2 Vanh Scouts +1 Happiness

Actions
Develop a Trade Route (1 turn, 2 coins)
Move one block to the northeast, and enter The Unity (2 turns)
sasasasa.png

Last edited:
chpm.png

"yes my queen , it is as the ant archers reported , the door had so lock on it that they could find , they even went closer and investigated it to find now lock anywhere present on it" the adviser of Research said to Lia " well Adviser , just because a lock isn't visible , doesn't mean , it's not there , adviser , i want you to send your best researchers there to investigate , the ant archers may have eyes sharp enough to land a deadly shot in their foes , but one needs a certain kind of brain to figure out complex puzzles " she said before turning to Conre " adviser , i know it's all fine and dandy to have a Hall of Knowledge and an Evolution Nest but that knowledge needs to be passed on , everything around us needs to be for the next generation , speaking off , adviser tec , please stay put i will be with you shortly " she said to the adviser of Research before turning back to Conre " i want you to start the construction of a Knowledge Nest , our future generation needs a place where they can go and learn what we have learned " she said as Conre nodded and bowed before she turned to Tec " as for you , after you send some of you researchers to the strange door , i want you to start research on how to upgrade our city even further , find out how we can make our world bigger and better " she said as he nodded and bowed before leaving

(Sorry for the stupidly small post , but i'm rushed )
=====================================
Action 1 : Researchers sent to investigate the Strange Door
Action 2 : Knowledge Nest to be constructed (Equivalent of a School)
Action 3 : Research upgrades for the city​

• coollogo_com-15851635.png
    With the House of rest complete and the Junkship researched , it was a time of joy and happiness . Guess it is just a usual day then for the Marians . The Duchess finished with the marians that investigated the ship before flying over to inspect the House of Rest " Yes...yes and yes , oh so much yes , the house of rest will be a wonderful addition when visitors arrive and seek shelter , i am glad we can provide that now " she said with a smile as she looked at the gate " My wonderful guards of the city , please do be dears and gather a small group for me again , i want exploration to continue , Earth Shaker , you will again lead and you will be accompanied by the 2 Water Watchers " she said as she went on with her day.

When she passed the summoning portal , it activated and a crystal sphere with what looks like ghost white mist on the inside dropped down. She rushed over and carefully picked it up , she couldn't believe her eyes , it was a Soul Sphere , this was the nodes they used in their dimension to create towns , cities , capitals ...but this one only appears white so there is no large scale city coming from this . A town could come from this though and she did promise the high elves that when it was possible , she would build a town and dedicate it to them. Now she has the means to make that happen .

Rushing to the center of Vocia to give the news " Marians and especially high elves of Vocia , i made a promise , a promise to the high elves that grace us with their beings everyday , i promised them a town named in honor of them . Now i have the means to do so " she said as she raised the Soul Spere into the air " The summoning portal has graced us with one , high elves , with this rare and unique node i bestow it upon a Marian that will lead those that volunteered to a new area were this Soul Sphere will give life to a new settlement . A settlement i proudly name Elven Soul . Go forth volunteers , join the Marian and create the town of Elven Soul , in joyful prosperity " she said as she hovered down and gave the orb to a marian that made his way to the gate and was soon joined by a few high elves , ready to embark on the travel to the location of the new settlement

"with all the elves going with the fellow marian , the process would go quite fast actually ...well as for the explorers of guards i asked together , i want you to expand your radius of exploration a bit " she telepathically said to the 3 that needed to know before venturing around her city further to enjoy the sound of the singing Marians and their music.

1569510849825.png

Winter had come and the ground began to turn brittle from the cold. With each step, a slight crunching noise could be heard in the silence. Except, there was no silence in Attolia. The people continued to toil for their future as additional projects continued to rise no matter the weather. The cold was being fought off with frequent fires fueled by charcoal. The Attolis was determined to see that no one would freeze in the winter and that prosperity in Attolia was not concentrated just among a few.

It was then that King Wolff heard something in the distance, a harmonic voice. Curious, he followed his ears and came to find what appeared to be wandering female troubadours, performing a seemingly simple yet captivating song with only two wooden instruments. This struck the King. Here they were, building the future of Attolia but it was largely driven by fear of future wars and invasions. Even he could not deny the recent spree of militarization in Attolia despite his best intentions. What would the future look like if things continued like this? King Wolff wasn't sure if that was a world that he wanted to live in. As the song ended, the Attolis silently passed by the performers and dropped a few coins into their collection hat and quickly walked back to his Court, ashamed of how he had not seen something so obvious, but something that a young girl oh so clearly took for granted. A life of fear was not one that anyone wished to live in. Instead, he sought a life of hope and a bright future for his people.

---

Royal Engineers Projects:

1. Construction of a forge (-1 Gold) (+1 attack/ defense)

2. Construction of a Musical workshop in Attolia to make fine wooden instruments (- 1 Gold)

3. Construction of a portal in the City of Foix where Hrignak is. (-1 Gold)

Actions:

1. Upgrade Attolia to Lv 4 (-4 Gold, 1 Turn)

2. Research Organized Labor - A growing population calls for a more efficient manner of working with planning and leadership. (1 Turn)

3. 2 Light Infantry Units from the Elf City head West (+1 Movement due to Coal)

Exploration: The remains of the Army against the Orc horde begins to explore the battlefield/ritual spot

Event: The strange large pearl is studied by the Mages and the experts of the Workshop

AELDAR DOMINION

"Smells horrid." Auspex Illwan offers his opinion.

Maeteris ignores, trying not to gape at the sight of countless animals being herded into pens, each designed to house their respective species; she sees cows being prodded, sheep herded by dire wolves and even horses. Horses!

"The husbandry is going along perfectly, High Blademaster." Maeteris tears away her attention from a beautiful silver mare, and turns to a strutting Vestele, scribbling notes and adorned with a simple adept tunic, marred with dirt.

"The victual clade is grateful for your vocal support during the last congregation." She says in earnest, teeth chewing her bottom lip and gaze torn into the distance of the field. "The outlash, if there were even any, was minute."

It was true, there had been some disagreements, Maeteris could understand, Her fingers wrap around the wooden rail. Aeldari pride was second to none, yet somehow, it bowed to Maeteris' humble request. Perhaps she had underestimated the Aeldari's receptiveness to change.

Then she was an idiot, to underestimate the will of the Aeldari.

She smiles, and vows to better herself in that moment. The Aeldari knows better, they were the champions of the realm, protectors of the commonfolk. Of course the Aeldari knew change was imminent.

"You are welcome, Vestele. But perhaps, we were wrong to not trust our brethren." Maeteris speaks, reigning in a sigh. Auspex Illwan listens intently from her side, judging from his silence.

"Virion's outburst was not for naught." She gazes at Vestele whose crimson lips turn at the mention of the shieldbrother. "Our shieldbrother is as his namesake suggests, a shield for our people. He does not want to risk a big change as--this,"Maeteris waves at the animals in the pen, "If it means risking our ways of life.. Our traditions… But he realizes it is a must…"

She rests her arms on the rail, and enjoys the sight of elfkin hard at work, "Even rigid Virion, as old as the dirt itself, knows change is inevitable."

"What are you getting at, Blademaster." Auspex Illwan speaks from her side.

"I mean to say, we cannot hide nor harbor mistrust in our brethren for they are all we have." She finally sighs, "For all we know we are the last of our kin, and do we not live long lives? How many of the lesser kinds have been eradicated from infighting? From envy?"

"Far too many." Illwan admits morosely, it was a rarity to hear the Auspex speak his mind, which only lent further into Maeteris' idea that the whole dominion was aware of its precarious position. A position it must change soon.

"Perhaps you are right,High blademaster." Vestele says, she puts away her notes and comes beside Maeteris.

"Perhaps." She murmurs, "We will gather at mid-noon, I have reports from the bowsquad that will want the attention of every clade leader.

xxx

By mid-noon, the path leading to the Jade Palace was crowded with citizens and soldiers alike, apparently the news of the find spread quickly. Maeteris couldnt find in herself to hold it against the people, such news originating from the hearts of the capital itself was worthy of every Aeldari citizen.

Maeteris adopts a brisk pace towards the palace, the first elves to notice her coming parts, and gives her a wide berth. The murmurs and whispers doesn't escape her, but she pays no mind to it, yet.

Her entrance into the inner sanctum was ungracious, like so many before. She couldn't find it in herself to act like a princess from the diploma clade. And like so many times before, she was apparently the last one to arrive.

Illwan is the first to turn from his seat, his eyes bleary, like he had taken a nap. "Ever so tactful, Blademaster."
Maeteris resists the urge to roll her eyes, she isnt about to validify the Auspex's claims.

She struts to the head chair, the clinks of chains and metal from her gear echoing in the vast chamber. Maeteris plops in her seat, "Arrow clade," She says.

The respective member of the clade shoots up from her seat, honey gold locks tied in long ponytail, her eyes betray the focus of a hawk in a hunt as she gazes at the Blademaster's way. "Blademaster!" She holds her fist in a salute, Maeteris nods for her to continue.

"Honam 1st Bowsquad reports an unusual find in the depths of the jungyon jungle, mysterious ruins half buried, the head elf didnt want to risk anything so they headed back to report. I end my report." She bows her head.

The table stays silent, awaiting for Maeteris to speak first. She ponders for a moment, "Leave it be for now." She finally says, thankfully there wasn't a wave of disapproval, instead curious eyes watches her, small nods.

"We will investigate the ruins another time. For now, we will do what we know with what we can." She decides, "Our Victuals report an increase in revenue from meat trades," Claps and congratulations are exchanged, Maeteris nods in approval. "We have to continue this momentum, Victual, continue to observe and report."

Victual Vestele scribbles in her notes, now clad in her usual exquisite attire, "And now, Texo clade." At this, a burly elf raises in his seat, even from a distance, Maeteris could see the fabric of his tunic struggling to maintain form as his muscles ripple underneath.

"Yes, High Blademaster, how may the Texo build today?" He says in a deep resounding voice as he bows, his face perhaps a work of the Texo clade itself, carved from the most solid wood.

"I require the Texo to follow in the Victual footsteps." She offers, his brows raise in query.

"I do not follow."

"There must be an equivalent of a… husbandry in the Texo clade?" She says, but it comes out almost sounding like a question itself.

"Ah," The burly elf says, "I have heard of it, though I'm unsure of what the term is. But if you require our craft to be centralized and our output doubled then we can surely provide."

"A workshop."Auspex Illwan says, his bony fingers massaging the bridge of his nose, Maeteris gives him an incredulous look, "The lesser races coined the term workshop."

"Then a workshop it shall be." The Texo clade elf says jubilantly, slamming his fist over his palm.

"I swear you are all children." She hears the Auspex mutter.

"But perhaps, are we not following in the footsteps of mongkeighs too closely, High Blademaster?" It was Scholar Ri'ina who asked.

"I know it seems that way, but no, it does not need to be, we will make our own ways of rearing, of working wood and whatever they have created for themselves, we will make it better." She replies, the scholar nods and drots down notes.

Not all seem placated by her response, if someone asked her, she wasn't entirely sure of it herself. But it was good enough and it was a way forward. So she didn't want to look back.

"I have another task for the bowsquad," The Arrow clade elf perks up, "Send them north, scout the jungles there. We will need to widen our horizons for future endeavors."

"As you will, High Blademaster."

Maeteris nods, satisfied. She tries to recall if she misses anything, but remembers nothing more. "I think that is all for today, Aeldari."

"Lets have some tea then?" Illwan offers, half of the attendants who already rose to leave slowly took their seats again as Auspex Illwan waves for his attendant to bring a fresh batch of chamomile.

The old geezer always has his way around young ones hearts, the attendant brings a fresh cup over to her, and she sips happily, savoring the relaxing scent and warmth.

----
CC Garrison:
4x Spearmen
1x Javelins

-Sent bowsquad north (1 tile, north, 2 Turns)
-Bowsquad explores jungles north.
-Commence construction of carpentry workshop.(2g, 1 turn)

Last edited:
Raere.png
Streinuard has been overseeing of saving the leftover material that was unused during the refinement of their capital, Thaveca. Recently, he's been looking into the possibilty of creating other cities or towns across their new found territory. A birds flies over head and two small scrolls drop at Streinuard's feet. He bends over and picks them up. He opens to the first scroll.
-------------------
"Dear Master, All is well on the island. We have befriended a small village of island dwarfs that have sworn fealty to our cause. We have than free reign over the island now and we're looking to mine it for whatever it has to offer. I'm not quite sure if it's any good for settlement but but I will make the adjustments to fit our needs. I do hope that everything is swell on your end as it is mine."
- Love
Master Sheran

---------------------
A small smile of pride forms on Streinuard's face "That's my pupil." He goes on to read the next report on the eastern settlement and so far, they are met with the same progress. They report also noted rumors of a battle just across the between dwarves, lizard folk, elementals, and some sort of demons. All over a fallen star....A fallen star? That's....That cannot be...Stars don't fall from their perch among the Empyre. That simply could not be...But he would have to think on those things another time. All was well for the growing nation. He looks to the rest of the builders who are still in the midst of putting away their supplies and resources. "All of you! Dived all the leftover resources we have and dived it equally in half. Our brothers and sisters in the North and East were successful in their endeavors but their work is not yet done. They will still need our support if we are retain such progress. Make it so."

The builders bow to Streinuard "Yes Master Superior" The builders begin separating their left over resources and putting loading them into caravan wagons
------------------
Actions
2x units delivering resources Northern and Eastern settlements
1x unit continues excavation of the island for materials​

Wh2_main_lzd_itza_crest.png
tokotol.png
8249d58efc5546420a3821b40651befd.png

Tags: Damafaud Damafaud

Post to come soon...

Actions

Actions:

⦿ Total Coin Spent | 8

⦿ Movement | Move west 3 squares, north west 1 square (1 action) and pick up the star piece. Move to Itza (1 action) and dock airship.
[2 actions]

⦿ Trade Route | Utilising their specially trained messenger creatures the Itzan can now track the Nomads of Aloiss. As such they have now opened a trade route with them.
[1 action and 2 coin]

Research Actions:

⦿
Scaffolding | The nation has developed a way to improve the process of upgrading buildings and settlements. Building/settlement upgrades -2 turns to minimum of 1.
[2 Coin]

⦿ Fishing Nets | The Itzan have developed more efficient nets for fishing meaning they now have greater yields. +1 gold a turn.
[2 Coin]

⦿ Magical Forest | After meeting Ravus, Tokotol learned of the elementals wish to expand their forest. Utilising his magic Tokotol found a way to improve the process, deciding to utilise the process for themselves also. Aloiss and Itza can now build forests as a free action over 6 turns(no need for policy anymore). Cannot be modified to be faster and only one forest can be grown at a time.
[2 Coin]

Magical Forest:

⦿
Grow New Forest | Begins to grow a rainforest on the mainland settlement square
[Turn 1 of 6]

Free Actions:

⦿
Exploration | Explore the area surrounding the settlement on the main continent.

Diplomacy with Aloiss:

⦿
Magical Forest [Reserach] | The research was brought on by the attempts of Aloiss to spread their forest far and wide. As such Tokotol shared this with Aloiss.

⦿ Tier 3 Stone Golem [Unit] | Reminding TikTaq of Ragna, TikTaq will allow Ravus to take the stone golem back to his people when he leaves.

⦿ Trade Partners | Trade has begun between the two nations.

⦿ Research Partners | Itza has promised to help the elementals with research where possible.

Current Bonuses
Turn Totals:

⦿ Current Coin Per Turn | +13 Coin
⦿ Current Population Per Turn | +14 Population

Worldwide Combat Bonuses:

⦿ Martial Attack | +2
⦿ Martial Defence | +3
⦿ Salamanders | +1 Fire Attack
⦿ Tooth and Claw | Extra attack hits on 8+ and can't be modified

Coin:

⦿ Standard | +2 Coin
⦿ Forest Tiles | 4 for a total of +4 Coin
⦿ Refinery | +1 Coin
⦿ Itzan Economy | The Itzan earn extra coin equal to their population divided by 100, rounded up. Currently +2 coin.
⦿ Jewellers | Trade good that generates +1 coin a turn for each trade treaty. Currently 1 route meaning +3 coin.
⦿ Fishing Nets | The Itzan have developed more efficient nets for fishing meaning they now have greater yields. +1 coin.

Population:

⦿ Settlements | 7

Combat:

⦿ Refinery | +1 Martial Attack and Martial Defence
⦿ Martial Training School | Conscripts trained at 4/turn at 2 Coin
⦿ Carnivore Birthing Pools | One free action a turn to train units
⦿ Hardened Scales | +2 Martial Defence
⦿ Fighting In Unison | Salamander units count as cavalry and +1 Fire Attack
⦿ Tooth and Claw | Each and every Itzan unit can make a second attack but this attack requires an 8+ to succeed and cannot be adjusted positively or negatively in any way.
⦿ Brothers in Arms | While fighting in the same battle as an ally, leader benefits affect both armies.
⦿ Leader Units | 1

Buildings/Settlements:

⦿ Natural Connection | -1 turn and -1 coin to building and settlements
⦿ Settler Caravans | Count as conscripts but are one unit rather than two for one. They cost two coin which cannot be decreased by any means. Once created they move as any other unit does but count as a free action although they can only ever move one square a turn. Once on an empty square they can create a new settlement, completing the same turn building is declared. Once the settlement is built the unit is lost. If attacked the unit is destroyed instantly.
⦿ Scaffolding | The nation has developed a way to improve the process of upgrading buildings and settlements. Building/settlement upgrades -2 turns to minimum of 1.

Research/Evolution:

⦿ Enlightenment of Itza | When researching/developing turn count becomes 0 but cost becomes 2.
⦿ Astronomy | +1 naval movement.
⦿ Magical Forest | Itza can now build forests as a free action over 6 turns(no need for policy anymore). Cannot be modified to be faster and only one forest can be grown at a time.

⦿ Fishing Nets | The Itzan have developed more efficient nets for fishing meaning they now have greater yields. +1 gold a turn.

nomad-of-aloiss-jpg.622546

• ravus-shadow-jpg.622556

Ravus Darkfell​
    The Dark Elemental visited the Nation of Itza. Several beneficial agreements had been agreed upon. As an example, the creation of a trade route. A Tier 3 Golem joined Aloiss.

Ravus spent the rest of the day traveling around Itza's capital.

1566670030614-png.618412
12ec3e5a4dc93a5005dec60a679fc59e.png

Tags: ANY USER TAGS GO HERE

Thrazir had traveled a long way to get back to the capital. On the way it was him alone with his thoughts. And he swore again that he would take revenge and avenge his fallen brethren. It was raining when he got back, and Thrazir was utterly shocked. He didn’t recognize the city at all, it was much bigger. He was greeted by guards and they immediately led him to warm dry place. Thrazir being exhausted immediately went to bed.

The next day Thrazir was explained to the council how very thing had happened. They were shocked, and they showed them the progress they made, while he was gone. Thrazir was satisfied with the results.

Although the city had become already bigger, the need for housing was still there. So Thrazir ordered the expansion of the city that the Council did weeks ago too.

Actions:
- upgrade of city (2 turns)
- forge (1 turn)

Unity Logo.jpg

--------------------------------------------------TURN 12--------------------------------------------------

A research camp; built. Relations, improved. Territory was spreading wide, and Hanon knew it was dangerous to continue without improving even further. He gathered his engineers and prepared plans for a new and improved capital, something that would spread resources across the kingdom. The designs were complex and carefully thought out. First, a mine was to be constructed at Overlook, so that the Unity could produce more gold and metals. It would be dug deep into the mountains and maintained by a dedicated group of miners from the Capital. From it, the resources would be transported by horseback to the Capital and spread across the cities to provide incentives to build and expand. From that revenue, the city could be further improved.

To go along with this, Hanon also assisted in the construction of several merchants across the capital. The hope was that he could improve the economic situation in the city, thus creating a better flow of gold and resources. The marketplace would provide incentives for work and help to bring in better trade and resources. A small tax could be placed, thus allowing the Unity to continue a steady, strong advancement.

Hanon also revealed his plan; a vast improvement to the city. Buildings would be improved with new materials to weather out the winter, the city limits would be expanded upon so that siege was less likely, and they could be better defended from the beasts in the forests. The buildings would be tall and intimidating, and the roads would be clean and polished. Farms would be massive, and the soldiers would come home to a city beyond compare. Hanon was ready to continue this expansion for some time, despite the costs.

-END OF TURN/UPDATE-

Mines constructed at Overlook
(-1 Turn, -2 coin, +Coin advantage)

Marketplace built in Capital
(-1 Turn, -2 Coin, +Coin advantage)

Capital Upgrade begun
(-1 Turn, -5 Coin, 2 turns remaining)

Turn 13, Month 4, Week 2, Year 3000 B.C. (Bronze Age)

The Winter continues as changes are happening around the world. The nomadic cats have crashed on the continent and are traveling around. Inziim is most interested to see how the countries that are building and expanding will interact with such an unestablished nation.

Inziim is content, surrounded by his books and maps, being updated of the current on goings of the continent when his door burst open and a skeleton kneeled before him. "Inziim, we have received word that the Orc that was leading the nomadic tribe of orcs had been a scout from the Dark Continent of Relgar."

The lich seemed to be disturbed by this news. "The they must have been after the Dark Temple. That explains why there were resurrecting and summoning it's guardian. They sought entry and access to those dark powers to supplement their own." He got up from his throne to a nearby book shelf and pulled off a text, browsing quickly until his finger bones landed on the spot that he required. "Yes. They must be after the Jewel of Curote. But they couldn't have found the others jewels yet. That would be impossible, wouldn't it?" He looked back at the scout who was still kneeling. "I need you to go to the Dark Continent and be my eyes and ears. Something is definitely brewing and will probably hatch some time after the winter months.

From the Khanzig Connection to up to the North, movement still costs 2 turn/space

-------------------------------------
Kingdom of Tartarus
-2 Coin, 26 Population, 1 Sand Skiff, 2 Builders, 2 Slaves, 4 Tartarus Warriors, 5 Dune Warriors

Khanzhig turn 13.0.png

A city is being constructed on the new space(1 more turn remaining)
A wall was built around the capital (+1 defense)
A port was built allowing trade by the sea and allowing the construction of boats.

The structure was dug up and uncover the entrance to the stone structure. It looks very foreboding with images of dog headed men and eagle faced creatures. (Diplomacy chat for continued exploration)

--------------------------------------

ca.png

10 coin, 14 Population, 2 Senaa Fighters, 2 Vanh Scouts

Khanzhig turn 13.1.png

The Nomads successfully make a trade route with The Unity( +1 coin to both the Unity and Hara Hara)

Moving to this new location, the caravan notices a large stone tower that looks a bot dilapidated but reaches up to the heavens.

-------------------------

chpm.png

25 Coin, Population 39, 1 Dragonfly Scout, 5 Bee Workers , 4 Ant Archers

Khanzhig turn 13.2.png

The Knowledge Nest is created, bringing great joy and education to the people. (+1 happiness, +1 Knowledge)
Research into the strange door and city upgrades have commenced( 1 more turn each remaining)

----------------------------

coollogo_com-15851635.png

6 Coin, 20 Population,
Earth Shaker : x 1
Flint Fighters : x 5
Water Watcher: x2
Junkship:x1

Khanzhig turn 13.3.png

The new settlement has been built to the West for the elven members of the nation.

--------------------------------
The Kingdom of Attolia
16 Coin, 102 Population , 5 Light Infantry, 3 Light Cavalry, 2 Engineer, 1 Wolf Unit, 1 Light Boat, 1 Hrignak(Elite Unit), 1 Elf Archer

Khanzhig turn 13.4.png

A new forge is constructed for the army. (+1 Attack/Defense)
A musical workshop is built, much to the joy of the people. (+1 coin, +1 happiness)
A one way portal machine is constructed in the city near the forest. (Allows teleport one way up to 10 spaces from portal location)

The indentured Orcs have built a settlement and have upgraded it to level 2 for better fortifcations

The remains of the army explore what is left of the battlefield and find scorched earth with burned sigils into the ground of unknown type.

The pearl is studied and is determined to contain a powerful mind altering spell that probably was why the orcs awoke with no memory of where they came from before or who they were.

Organized labor has been researched and now all work is much more efficient(+1 coin)

----------------------------------
Aeldaris Dominion
11 Coin, 12 Pop, 4 Spearmen, 1 bowsquad, 1 Javelin

Khanzhig turn 13.5.png
A carpentry workshop was constructed(+1 coin)
The Bowsquad explore the northern forest and find the wreckage of a wooden boat of some kind.

-----------------------------

Raere.png

49 Coin, 52 Population, 2 Builders, 2 Miners, 4 Troops, 10 Dwarf Miners

Khanzhig turn 13.6.png

The excavation of the island uncovers a large gold mine. (10 coin)

-----------------------------------
Arrissa
37 Coin, Population 46, 5 Conscripts, 1 Wood Golem

Khanzhig turn 13.7.png

A settlement was built at the edge of the forest to serve as a border place between the burgeoning nations.
A large scale road was built from the capital to the fallen star to aid in the coming and going of researchers to the site.

------------------------------------

13 coin, 160 Population,
⦿ x8 Kobold Skirmishers
⦿ x15 Salamander Handlers
⦿ x5 Chameleonic Kobold
1 Airship, 1 LB

Khanzhig turn 13.8.png

Research
⦿ Scaffolding | The nation has developed a way to improve the process of upgrading buildings and settlements. Building/settlement upgrades -2 turns to minimum of 1.
⦿ Magical Forest | After meeting Ravus, Tokotol learned of the elementals wish to expand their forest. Utilising his magic Tokotol found a way to improve the process, deciding to utilise the process for themselves also. Aloiss and Itza can now build forests as a free action over 6 turns(no need for policy anymore). Cannot be modified to be faster and only one forest can be grown at a time.
Magical Forest:

⦿ Grow New Forest | Begins to grow a rainforest on the mainland settlement square
[Turn 1 of 6]
Trade Route created between the Itzan and the Aloiss

The surrounding areas of the new settlement on the main continent are explored. A cave with an odd odor is found at the bayside.

27 Coin, 26 Population, 4 Nature Spirits Troops, 1 Leader, 1 tier 3 Large Stone Golem

Khanzhig turn 13.9.png

A trade route with Itza is formed(+1 coin)
A new training regime is formed with the forming spirits. (1 additional free troops can be purchased at cost per turn)
Ravus travels deep into the underground and finds a sleeping primordial spirit of immense size. (Diplomacy)
The urn Rumbles as a creature of pure air emanates from it and asks what they are doing there. (Diplomacy)

12ec3e5a4dc93a5005dec60a679fc59e.png

29 Coin, 40 Population(Max population), 1 Guards, 3 Human Ships

Khanzhig turn 13.9.png

The upgrading of the city is underway(1 more turn remaining)
A forge is created(+1 Attack/+1 Defense)
Elite Blacksmith recruited(+1 Attack/+1 Defense)

1568852419033.png

22 Coin, 42 Population, 10 Iron Guards, The Trireme

Khanzhig turn 13.9.png

Mines constructed(+1 coin)
Marketplace built(+1 coin and the ability to form land trade routes)(Trade Route secured with the Hara Hara Nomads+1)
Capital upgrading(2 more turns remaining)

A race of Nomad Cat people have entered the southern point of the nation of the Unity. They have formed a trade route and have begun to trade goods with your culture.

Knowledge has been yielded so far from studying the fallen star( Navigation of the stars-+1 movement with Boats)

Last edited:
Kingdom of Tartarus

9ECAA439-2607-49E5-98C1-21C612A72747.jpeg

Yomi, Tartarus
The days dragged on slow as the kingdom was forced into hard labor by its singular master. Even the residents of the kingdom, who usually enjoyed a fair bit of leniency, felt the weight of their King’s ambitions pressing down upon them. Day in and day out they toiled in the sand, working nearly as hard as those they claimed ownership over. But all in Tartarus, living and undead, were slaves to the will of the God-King.

414116EF-5252-49B2-BE5E-58B61AF23DB9.jpeg

Upon his divine throne, Maat overlooked his subjects with disdain in his eyes. Those same eyes had bags beneath them and made the king’s exhaustion very obvious. Nonetheless he was present to hear the reports from his advisors and other useless beings.

“The port in Shedet is complete, Sire. It will support trade...or war.” Ptolemy expressed with a hint of hesitation. He didn’t want war to be a goal, not with the current state of things. “Your wall has also been constructed and stands ready for anything.” The hornless advisor bowed his head as a sign that he was done speaking. For some reason he still felt a weight upon his shoulders though.

Maat’s silver stare swept over to Arkhan and the dusty Helian bowed his head gracefully. Maat hadn’t given him any tasks to complete in the past few days and he hoped the King would remember that. “If I may, My King. I’d like to suggest we establish trade with our neighbors. The kingdom’s accounts are showing we’re lacking in funds. I believe that you...ack!”

Before he could finish his statement, a dark ring had appeared around Arkhan’s neck and began to squeeze the life out of him. “I have heard enough out of you.” Maat’s hand was tightened into a fist, as if he were holding on to a great jewel. Arkhan fell over, clawing at his own neck as the collar closed his airway and efficiently worked toward suffocating him. “Ptolemy, for the time being you will be Advisor of Internal and External affairs.” The declaration caused Ptolemy to gasp, but in order to hide his fear, he kept his head down. The whole throne room gasped however when they heard the cracking sound of Arkhan’s neck. Their reactions earned them all a glare from the King.

“We are on the verge of remaking Tartarus, there can be no weak links.” His hand opened up and he gestured as if shooing a fly. The motion caused Arkhan’s body to slide across the floor towards one of the guards standing nearby. “Take him to one of the tombs. He shall be useful elsewhere. Ptolemy, pick up where he left off and try to prove your worth.”

Actions:

1. Build a Marketplace in Yomi
2. Continue city construction.
3. Build a boat.

Exploration:

1. Explore the unusual desert structure.

Last edited:
Unity Logo.jpg

--------------------------------------------------TURN 13--------------------------------------------------

The Mines were finished first. They were glistening, beautiful, and incredibly profitable. Hanon put extra resources towards the city, finishing the construction a week in advanced. It was beyond powerful now, and he suspected it was time to create troops to match. He drew up advanced training plans and prepped some people to become the newest brand of soldiers. It would take a little time, but he kept that on the ready, just in case. When the marketplace was finished, he walked along it to view the beauty of his tradesmen working hard and selling their wares. The tax was also profitable, bringing in a steady flow of cash to the Unity's government. Finally, when the capital's construction was complete, he marveled at his hard work. The city was tall and gorgeous, but almost intimidating.

Finally, he ordered the city of Overlook to construct a Lodge. The Lodge would be run by hired civilians, and its job was to house and prepare travelers for the winter. It would create and spread winter gear across the kingdom, so that everyone (soldiers especially) could roam more easily across the snow. Travel and trade would no longer be as difficult during the cold seasons. Hanon would allow the Lodge to run themselves, but he would upgrade them as as need be for coming seasons and disasters.

-END OF TURN/UPDATE-

Capital Upgrade Complete
(-2 turns)

Overlook Lodge constructed
(-1 Turn, -2 coin [Count each future upgrade as another construction])

fc9e0551b24711813924f743fe24907e.jpg

AELDARI DOMINION

"Aeldari!" A voice booms across the plain, forest creatures above scattering through the canopy, freeing loose leaves, they free fall alongside the snowflakes, a mixture of brown and pristine white.

Maeteris watches from the podium as the company leader for the 2nd Spearmen battalion bellows company orders, spear butts thudded against the snow covered ground as a sign of affirmation.

Her initial thoughts on sending a battalion to the west were skeptical. What was there to the west? There were forests, yes, but not as abundant as there were here. After that were plains and plateaus, nary a peek of bark or leaf for hundreds of miles

But Virions council was sound, she supposed. To reclaim and secure the edges would be a good strategy, they didn't want anyone to set up a camp in their own territory. Maeteris would prefer enemies to be out of their forest, on the level plains where the Aeldari can have a vantage point.

"The Highblademaster will address you now!" Menedil of the 2nd battalion says, his voice was silken but loud enough.

She blinks, the rays of faint sunlight filtering through the forest branches. The assorted line of spears glints as she scans through the rows of elves she would be sending on the expedition. Most faces she recognized, having personally battled them on the sparring pit or commanded them on scouting parties.

"Elves of the Dominion!" She shouts, a chorus of thuds reverberate through the snow laden ground, "Your task is to secure the western part of Honam, where our wiser enemies might muster a force. Other than that, Aeldari, report of any movement post haste." She walks to the edge of the podium. "Go now, for the glory of the dominion!" A wave of cries answers her.

She releases their command to Menedil, who continued barking orders to the elves in line. They begin to shoulder their packs for the haul, it wouldn't take long, perhaps a day or so trek with their knowledge of the forest, it was setting up patrol routes and guard posts that took a chunk of their time.

Maeteris rejoins her council of advisors down by the steps of the podium, Auspex Illwan appears to be uninterested, but many of the others look to her with a fresh outlook, was it something she said?

"Walk with me." She orders, and steps in a gait, the others flanks her, the Texo clade leader now known to her as Tyrandil holds up a scroll.

"We've completed the workshop and now are crafting materials for the capital, High Blademaster." He reports happily, "There is also a noticeable increase in output and revenue." He gasps at the end.

"Well, it's only rational if we put every wood craftsmen in one place and have them work together they would build things quicker does it not?" Illwan says beside her, puffing out globs of smoke from his pipe. Tyrandil only nods, Maeteris doesnt know whether he understood earnestly or just didn't want to rouse the auspex further.

"Pardon, High Blademaster," The arrow clade leader, Irithel, interjects, "The bowsquad we sent north reports a wrecked boat of some design, the party leader is investigating it as we speak and will relay reports as soon as it is completed."

She nods, that was good, the party leader showed initiative. She decides to reward them later. They pass by a column of workers lifting blocks of wood, they gave way, the sound of hammers and tools were drawing closer.

The citywide improvements were proceeding at an acceptable rate as far as Maeteris was concerned. Even in the cold weather, the elves toiled away for the dominion. That brings joy and pride to the Highblademaster's heart.

"I must say, Maeteris." She hears Illwan speaks, his steps crunching away at the snow beside her, "You've done a good job leading them--us I mean."

His words were honest, Maeteris could tell when the Auspex would lie, it has something to do with his inflection, but she senses none of it. "Your words are kind, Illwan. But I have far to go."

"Mhm." Vestele hums, the sound of her incessant scribbling makes itself aware to Maeteris again. "We are on the rise. That is an accomplishment."

"There is also the matter of the falling stars." Auspex Illwan says, and everyone stops to look at the Auspex. "Are we not going to move for it?"

"No." Maeteris answers simply, before any tension can build up.

"Might I ask why, high blademaster?" Irithel asks.

"We cannot afford to, it's as simple as that. We are not as fast as the other races nor we carry the knowledge of the outside world with us. It will take us considerably longer, and that time can be used to further our cause here; right at home."

"I see. That is wise." Irithel relents, it was wiser for her to not pursue that course of questioning. Maeteris didnt like it when her hand was forced to deal with the outside realm when she much rather strengthen the inner workings of the dominion.

"I pray at least, the other races will find only ruin in those stars if they decide to use whatever knowledge contained in them against us." Maeteris mutters under breath.

-Explore wrecked boat.

-Moving spearmen unit west,(1 tile, west, -2m)

-Upgrading Capital (-5coin,-1m)

Forest tile (1+)

Infrastructure:

Carpentry workshop (+1)

Husbandry (1+)

Tax:

Honam (+2)

Total revenue : 5+

Ancient Ruins

Boat wreckage

ca.png

''YOU SPENT ALL OF OUR MONEY ON CORPSES?!''

The caravan went quiet, watching Olle keep her stare fixed on the chief, back slowly arching. It was quite the sight; The only one who could stay calm facing her actually angry had to be him, who seemed as stone-faced as ever. She wanted to be told that no, he did not indeed make a sketchy deal and maybe spent all of their resources for the weekend, but he could sadly not give her that. ''I can explain-''

''So it meant nothing?'' She had her ears back instinctively in anger, and pressed them against her head. It wasn't the first time he did something like that, but she didn't expect him to have the gall to endanger others with it. ''The plans to expand, to build more caravans, to train the others? You know very well we needed the money to buy weapons. To build.''

''Olle.''

''Oh, but you don't care about that, do you?'' She gave a step forward, and began talking faster. ''No no, you just have to make us more of a target than we already are by buying every shiny thing offered to you. Do you think we'll be allowed anywhere with the army of the undead in front of us? Did you sell off one of us too, or your soul? Sounds fitting, since you have the hindsight of a fucking fly.''

The caravan had not been as silent in years. Everyone was attentive to the argument, wanting to know how it would end. ''Look, Olle-''

''Jar.'' She growled more than said, before closing the little space still left between them. She trusted him, everyone did, and still- ''And you're the Rai. Act like it.''

She turned back, pace firm, and disappeared into one of the wagons. The small settlement was deadly quiet the rest of the day.

Units:
0 coins, 14 pop, 2 Senaa Fighters, 2 Vanh Scouts, (+1 1rst Tier Undead Warrior Unit every turn for a year )

Actions:
Add new policy: Natural Connection (1 turn)
Move troops 1 space (2 turns)
ss.png

• coollogo_com-15851635.png
    With the elven populated town secured not to far from their capital . The people of Vocia cheers in joy as their territory over the strange new land spread . The elves themselves enjoyed their own little place that they now call home . The Duchess though was walking around the throne room , looking troubled as usual . They now had a extra town which means more Marians can now enter this world.

If that was the case , then it means that they could hone their artistic and musical skills to share them with the rest of the world but they could also cast a crystallian portal that would give them access to the ingredients that they require to make their so called "none addictive" drugs who in their case is for medical purpose by other beings since their own drugs don't work on them

Then again the Nexus of Knowledge isn't really something without the Hall of Memory or the Hall of Teachings "These buildings are quite important to our vibrant city and civilizations. I do believe we can squeeze in a few buildings now. Well only that strange water being visited us so i doubt we will receive any more visitors so i think the Hall of Memory , The Hall of Teachings and The House of Creativity.

chpm.png
The insecmorphs felt the increasing colds of the land , the blizzards becoming more frequent and the snow falling much more . Winter was upon them though it didn't bother them much , they thrived in the cold , the colder , the better. She walked to her palace door as she placed a gentle finger on her head " my people , winter is hear , our season of production has arrived , let us make the most of it . Conre , you know what to do so hop to it " she said before looking at her Avatar coming up the stairs "no you don't avatar , turn around and head down to those birthing pods , i want to see 2 new worker bees next week " she said with a taunting smile , pulling a smile from the drider before he turned around and made his way back down again and went for the birthing pods. She sighed with a smile plastered on her face before thinking of the battle and what the orcs were doing

Turning to her throne she marched back and sat down . Getting out a parchment and a quill before writing a letter to king Wolff , it might not be needed but she feels it is just right " King Wolff , I , Lady Lia , Leader of Chrysmorphia and the insecmorph race , ask your forgiveness and hope you bare no ill will towards my people or me for leading my forces home before the battle with the orcs was concluded , It is against our religion and especially our nature to take prisoners and or execute them. Though i do not know what your choice with the orc leader is , i do believe an apology from me is an order for leaving your forces to deal with what was left of the orcs" she wrote before putting it in a note and having a dragonfly scout take the letter to one of the men at the beach where they set up
======================================
Action 1 : Upgrade the city
Action 2 : Birth 2 bee workers
Action 3 : Deliver Note to Wolff's men
Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon

Wh2_main_lzd_itza_crest.png
tokotol.png

Tags: None

Tokotol watched on as the gifts from the Old Gods were being lowered to the ground below. The crowds filled the surrounding areas, each wanting to catch a glimpse of the stones that had fell from the sky. As they touched down on the ground the crowd dropped to their knees en masse and began to bow, revering the stones as if they were the Gods themselves. Tokotol looked down with tentative excitement. "It is good that we now have these in our position, it is however unfortunate that we could not gather any more." To the leaders left was the always reliable TikTaq, several scars from the battles still clear on his scales.

"I know my Lord but the combat took its toll on our men."

Tokotol cast his glance down towards his dearest friend. "I do not blame you or our fallen brothers, don't think that for a second. If we had more of these airships then maybe they would have been ours." He knew that at present they could not produce more and even trying would risk damaging the one they had. "One day we will replicate this magical technology and it'll open the world to us. We can meet more nations like Aloiss and further the world for us all." Tokotol paused solemnly for a moment, looking up at the night sky above. "It won't be soon but something dark stirs."

The thought was broken up as the people of Itza below began to chant, such was their happiness of the gifts they had received. The bassnotes of the Kroakun and highnotes of the Kobold brought a tear to the nations leaders eye, wiping it away with his long, slender finger. "I must retire to the Lunarium TikTaq, please ensure the research into the star pieces begins as soon as possible." TikTaq bowed in acceptance and watched as the leader of Itza disappeared into the newly completed Lunarium.

Actions

Actions:

⦿ Total Coin Spent | 13

⦿ Build Structure [Lunarium] | A place atop the grand pyramid of Itza where Tokotol goes to focus his mind and commune with the Olds Gods. Allow one additional action a turn.
[1 Action and No Coin Cost]

⦿ Build Structure [Pyramid of Learning] | The battles against Tartarus and the Dwarves proved the need for leaders to be multi-skilled. They need to be able to take care of things in a social setting but also on the battlefield. Itza leaders get +1 ability.

⦿ Build Structure [Interconnected Cities] | The process begins to connect all adjacent cities.
[1 Action | Turn 1 of 7 and 1 Coin (spreading over the seven turns)]

⦿ Add Policy [Races of Itza] | The Itzan have multiple different sub-races that make up their society which come with different bonuses and benefits. The following benefits apply to each unit made up on a particular sub-race:

Kobold: The smallest of the sub-races, Kobold are extremely nimble and agile. Kobold are -1 to hit when attacked by enemies.

Saurian: The size of a man but infinitely more ferocious, the Saurian are a real threat. Saurian gain +1 to hit when attacking enemies.

Gorgon: Towering above even the tallest man the Gorgon are terrifyingly tough. Two enemy attacks must be successful to defeat a Gorgon unit.

Feral Races: Often utilised as mounts, each will provide its own benefit.
Salamanders: +1 Fire Attack.
Archraptors: Itzan extra attack is 7+ rather than 8+ to represent the ferocity of the mount.

As other units are unlocked this list will expand to include them.

Enlightenment of Itza:

⦿
Bricks | A cheap to produce and efficient way to build. -1 coin to building and upgrades.
[2 Coin]

⦿ Council of Elders | A group of the oldest and wisest Kroakun work together to help further the Itzan people. May take one additional policy.
[2 Coin]

⦿ Communication Lines | More efficient communication allows the Itzan to better control their units in the field. For every movement action, three different units/groups of units may move.
[2 Coin]

⦿ Recycling | When growing food or creating construction materials more than enough resources are produced, beyond the need of the people. This means each city stores any surplus of resources it produces. As such Itza receives coin each turn equal to the number of cities they have, divided by three and rounded up.
[2 Coin]

⦿ Interconnected Cities | A blueprint to ensure that all cities are better linked for transportation and the sharing of resources. Allows for roads to be constructed from one city to the next. Turn length and coin cost is equal to the number of cities. Each city adjacent to another counts as having a road with each newly built settlements after that having one by default.
[2 Coin]

⦿ Star Pieces Research: | The Itzan study the star pieces in their possession utilising various means including scientific and magical. Will take 4 turns at 2 coin a turn.
[Turn 1 of 4 | 2 Coin]

Magical Forest:

⦿
Grow New Forest | Begins to grow a rainforest on the mainland settlement square
[Turn 2 of 6]

Carnivore Birthing Pools:

⦿
No Action

Free Actions:

⦿
Exploration | Chameoleonic Kobold unit enter the cave with the strange smell coming from it.

Current Bonuses
Turn Totals:

⦿ Current Coin Per Turn | +16 Coin
⦿ Current Population Per Turn | +14 Population

Worldwide Combat Bonuses:

⦿ Martial Attack | +2
⦿ Martial Defence | +3
⦿ All Kobold Units | Enemies -1 to hit
⦿ Salamanders | +2 Fire Attack
⦿ Tooth and Claw | Extra attack hits on 8+ and can't be modified

Coin:

⦿ Standard | +2 Coin
⦿ Forest Tiles | 4 for a total of +4 Coin
⦿ Refinery | +1 Coin
⦿ Itzan Economy | The Itzan earn extra coin equal to their population divided by 100, rounded up. Currently +2 coin.
⦿ Jewellers | Trade good that generates +1 coin a turn for each trade treaty. Currently 1 route meaning +3 coin.
⦿ Fishing Nets | The Itzan have developed more efficient nets for fishing meaning they now have greater yields. +1 coin.
⦿ Recycling | When growing food or creating construction materials more than enough resources are produced, beyond the need of the people. This means each city stores any surplus of resources it produces. As such Itza receives coin each turn equal to the number of cities they have, divided by three and rounded up. +3 coin currently.

Population:

⦿ Settlements | 7
⦿ Capital City Level | 3

Combat:

⦿ Refinery | +1 Martial Attack and Martial Defence
⦿ Martial Training School | Conscripts trained at 4/turn at 2 Coin
⦿ Carnivore Birthing Pools | One free action a turn to train units
⦿ Hardened Scales | +2 Martial Defence
⦿ Fighting In Unison | Salamander units count as cavalry and +1 Fire Attack
⦿ Tooth and Claw | Each and every Itzan unit can make a second attack but this attack requires an 8+ to succeed and cannot be adjusted positively or negatively in any way.
⦿ Brothers in Arms | While fighting in the same battle as an ally, leader benefits affect both armies.
⦿ Leader Units | 1

Buildings/Settlements:

⦿ Natural Connection | -1 turn and -1 coin to building and settlements
⦿ Bricks | A quick to produce and efficient way to build. -1 coin to building and upgrades.
⦿ Settler Caravans | Count as conscripts but are one unit rather than two for one. They cost two coin which cannot be decreased by any means. Once created they move as any other unit does but count as a free action although they can only ever move one square a turn. Once on an empty square they can create a new settlement, completing the same turn building is declared. Once the settlement is built the unit is lost. If attacked the unit is destroyed instantly.

Research/Evolution:

⦿ Enlightenment of Itza | When researching/developing turn count becomes 0 but cost becomes 2.
⦿ Astronomy | +1 naval movement.
⦿ Magical Forest | Itza can now build forests as a free action over 6 turns(no need for policy anymore). Cannot be modified to be faster and only one forest can be grown at a time.
⦿ Council of Elders | A group of the oldest and wisest Kroakun work together to help further the Itzan people. May take one additional policy.

King Wolff looked out the window of his court and looked over at the port. In the brisk, cold morning of winter, ships gently sailed and glided over the gentle sea. Not too long ago, the seas threatened to consume all that stood in its way, and yet through blood and steel they had stopped the worst from coming past. King Wolff silently thanked the gods. They had narrowly escaped travesty according to the mages who believed that if they were merely one week late, then the leviathan would have risen from the depths... and gods would have known what would have happened if that were the case. Yet, the Dark Orcs were a continent over and seeking to bring chaos and ruin to these lands, but King Wolff would not shirk from his duty. He would not run. Nay, he and the Kingdom would stay and face the coming storm. It was evident to him that this was everyone's home now as he watched people hurriedly go on about their days despite the looming threat. They knew no fear for they knew that they would stay and face the challenges that were coming. For that reason, King Wolff didn't even consider fleeing an option. He would have to do his best and form a coalition against the coming Orcs. Yet, with word of a giant war in the south, and little word coming from the North, it was evident to King Wolff that this was not an easy task.

It was then that King Wolff heard a knock and one of this court advisers entering his room.

"Your Majesty, Chrysmorphia sends their regards and apologies for not assisting in the final stages of the battle."

"Reply that such an apology is not necessary and that the Kingdom understands that they had lost much at the hands of the Orcs and need to spend the time rebuilding. However, also warn them about the information that we have obtained of the coming invasion by the Dark Orcs. They are fiercer and more savage than our native Orcs, and will rest at nothing for more power. It would be great if we could count on the Chrysmorphians when the day comes that dark ships arrive from the east."

---

Royal Engineer Projects:

1. Build a port city to the west of the Elven City (-2 Gold)

2. Build a Royal Palace in Attolia (-1 Gold) (+2 Gold per turn)

3. Build a port city to the east of the Elven City (-2 Gold)

4. Build a Monastery in Attolia (-1 Gold)

5.Build a Diplomat School in Attolia (-1 Gold)

6. Build a paper making facility in Attolia (-1 Gold)

7. Build the ministry in Attolia (-1 Gold) (+1 Free Policy)

8. Build a mansion for the Warlock (-1 Gold)

9. Build a Royal Laboratory (-1 Gold) (1 Free Research per Week)

Actions:

1. Upgrade Attolia to a Level 5 City (1 Turn, -4 Gold)

2. Send 1 Elf Archer Unit to the east of the Elven City.

3. Add Policy: Economic Powerhouse: Attolia has established itself as a prosperous and industrious nation. We must take measures to continue this growth and preserve our economic strength through government subsidies of innovation and businesses and other pro-Attolian economic legislation and edicts.

Royal Laboratory: Research Better Metal Alloys/Metallurgy based on the Dark Orc's armor and the fallen star (1 Turn)

Event: Research/Study the burned sigils. Perhaps, this was the spell needed to rise the leviathan? Could this spell/ritual be learned or even altered to do something else?

Exploration: The 2 Units of Light Infantry begin to explore around the new western most territory.

Diplomacy: Attolia sends word to the Chrysmorphians about the coming Dark Orcs and their obvious intentions to attack the continent. The Kingdom asks Chrysmorphians to join Attolia in a coalition against the invaders of the east.

Ravus Darkfell​
    Staying Itza was proven to be the right choice for Ravus. Not only did he meet another Darkness Elemental for the first time in his life, Ravus also learnt a lot regarding what was needed by a nation. For instance, the importance of resources. The Elementals didn't need food, but the rare plant species available in Itza, or the ore unavailable in Aloiss Forest could be found aplenty. To his delight, Valerie was a step ahead of him and already started to order the growth of something of economic value for other races.

His observation of Itza's standing army also made him realise what his troop lacked the most: coherent fighting guidance. All Spirits so far comprehended their own fighting style. It was not something bad, but some fighting skill they comprehended was less effective than the others. If he could raise a standard, a minimum force required for application and draft into his army, the strength of his troop would increase. He sent this idea to Valerie to be carried out.

Ravus decided to continue staying in Itza with Ancient One leaving for Aloiss Forest with Magen. He decided to tell TikTaq of the demons, but not of Ancient One. All races, after all, needed to have their secrets.

Turn 14, Month 4, Week 3, Year 3000 B.C. (Bronze Age)

From the Khanzig Connection to up to the North, movement still costs 2 turn/space
Inziim looked over the map once more. IN such a short time of 4 months, people have come and gone, battles have raged with decisive victors and borders have expanded in many directiosn. He was proud of all that he had seen so far. The eternal watcher continued to watch to see how it would all unfold.
Kanzhig Turn 14.png
-------------------------------------
Kingdom of Tartarus
-3 Coin, 30 Population, 1 Sand Skiff, 2 Builders, 2 Slaves, 2 Tartarus Warriors, 5 Dune Warriors

A new city has finished being constructed to the south.
A marketplace has been constructed (+1 coin, ability to form land trades)
Tartarus begins building a boat (1 turn remaining)

Tartarus has now been in debt for 2 weeks. The people are beginning to feel the strain on the Kingdom's resources

Tartarus has explored an ancient ruin to the south of the capital (-2 Tartarus warriors, +1 Mystic Crown)

--------------------------------------

1568852419033.png

29 Coin, 49 Population, 10 Iron Guards, The Trireme

The capital has now finished its upgrade and is now at Level 3 allowing the training of Tier 2 units.

The Overlook lodge has been created allowing cold weather gear to be spread out amongst the troops and people. (No longer suffer penalty for Winter based movement)

------------------------------------------

Aeldaris Dominion
11 Coin, 12 Pop, 4 Spearmen, 1 bowsquad, 1 Javelin

Capital upgraded to Level 2 and the people rejoiced at the improvements.

The wrecked boat could be felt as having some ancient magics about it as the bowmen approached it. Moving inside, it could be seen that the insides have been overgrown with moss and foliage, the passage of time. After exploring the inside of the boat, they found these light blue crystals, some of which still contained magical essence to them as well as a destroyed human sized golem sitting in what could only be the drivers seat of the craft.

-----------------------------------------

ca.png

2 coins, 16 pop, 2 Senaa Fighters, 2 Vanh Scouts, 1 Undead Warrior (+1 1rst Tier Undead Warrior Unit every turn for a year )

A group of undead warriors arrive at their encampment to follow the orders of the Hara Hara Nomads.
The caravan moves on from the tower and sees a small settlement containing people that look like they are from two different nations nearby a crater filled with a large rock. To the east of the settlement is a large stretch of road that continues on much further down the east.

-------------------------

coollogo_com-15851635.png

3 Coin, 24 Population,
Earth Shaker : x 1
Flint Fighters : x 5
Water Watcher: x2
Junkship:x1

Built a House of Creativity bringing great joy to the people. (+2 Culture, +2 Happiness)
Built a Hall of Memory( +1 Knowledge for the people)
Built Hall of Teaching(+2 knowledge for the people)

-----------------------------------------

chpm.png

24 Coin, Population 41, 1 Dragonfly Scout, 7 Bee Workers , 4 Ant Archers

2 Bee Workers have arrived from the birthing pods, ready for whatever task may wait for them.
The City is in the process of being upgraded(1 turn remaining)

46 coin, 174 Population,
⦿ x8 Kobold Skirmishers
⦿ x15 Salamander Handlers
⦿ x5 Chameleonic Kobold
1 Airship, 1 LB

⦿ Build Structure [Lunarium] | A place atop the grand pyramid of Itza where Tokotol goes to focus his mind and commune with the Olds Gods. Allow one additional action a turn.

⦿ Build Structure [Pyramid of Learning] | The battles against Tartarus and the Dwarves proved the need for leaders to be multi-skilled. They need to be able to take care of things in a social setting but also on the battlefield. Itza leaders get +1 ability.

⦿ Build Structure [Interconnected Cities] | The process begins to connect all adjacent cities.
[1 Action | Turn 1 of 7 and 1 Coin (spreading over the seven turns)]

⦿ Add Policy [Races of Itza] | The Itzan have multiple different sub-races that make up their society which come with different bonuses and benefits. The following benefits apply to each unit made up on a particular sub-race:

• Kobold: The smallest of the sub-races, Kobold are extremely nimble and agile. Kobold are -1 to hit when attacked by enemies.

• Saurian: The size of a man but infinitely more ferocious, the Saurian are a real threat. Saurian gain +1 to hit when attacking enemies.

• Gorgon: Towering above even the tallest man the Gorgon are terrifyingly tough. Two enemy attacks must be successful to defeat a Gorgon unit.

• Feral Races: Often utilised as mounts, each will provide its own benefit.
• Salamanders: +1 Fire Attack.
• Archraptors: Itzan extra attack is 7+ rather than 8+ to represent the ferocity of the mount.

As other units are unlocked this list will expand to include them.

Enlightenment of Itza:

⦿ Bricks | A cheap to produce and efficient way to build. -1 coin to building and upgrades.
[2 Coin]

[2 Coin]

⦿ Communication Lines | More efficient communication allows the Itzan to better control their units in the field. For every movement action, three different units/groups of units may move.
[2 Coin]

⦿ Recycling | When growing food or creating construction materials more than enough resources are produced, beyond the need of the people. This means each city stores any surplus of resources it produces. As such Itza receives coin each turn equal to the number of cities they have, divided by three and rounded up.
[2 Coin]

⦿ Interconnected Cities | A blueprint to ensure that all cities are better linked for transportation and the sharing of resources. Allows for roads to be constructed from one city to the next. Turn length and coin cost is equal to the number of cities. Each city adjacent to another counts as having a road with each newly built settlements after that having one by default.
[2 Coin]

⦿ Star Pieces Research: | The Itzan study the star pieces in their possession utilising various means including scientific and magical. Will take 4 turns at 2 coin a turn.
[Turn 1 of 4 | 2 Coin]

Magical Forest:

⦿ Grow New Forest | Begins to grow a rainforest on the mainland settlement square
[Turn 2 of 6]

Chameoleonic Kobold unit enter the cave with the strange smell coming from it. Entering deeper into the darkness the corpse of a Large Black dragon would be discovered. Beyond the corpse was a treasure horde that looked like it had already been plucked over(+10 coin and an engraved Iron Broadsword)

----------------------------------------------------

The Kingdom of Attolia
11 Coin, 118 Population , 5 Light Infantry, 3 Light Cavalry, 2 Engineer, 1 Wolf Unit, 1 Light Boat, 1 Hrignak(Elite Unit), 1 Elf Archer

The Royal Corps projects:

1. Build a port city to the west of the Elven City (-2 Gold)

2. Build a Royal Palace in Attolia (+2 Gold per turn)

3. Build a port city to the east of the Elven City (-2 Gold)

4. Build a Monastery in Attolia (Missionaries will passively attempt to recruit people to your religion. Priests can be trained as Tier 2 troops)

5.Build a Diplomat School in Attolia (Diplomats can be trained as tier 3 Units)

6. Build a paper making facility in Attolia (Papyrus can now be used for the written word. +1 Happiness and literacy)

7. Build the ministry in Attolia (+1 Free Policy)

8. Build a mansion for the Warlock (-1 Gold)

9. Build a Royal Laboratory (1 Free Research per Week)

New Policy: Economic Powerhouse- +1 coin per 3 cities
Royal Laboratory: Unlock Star metal Armor for King Wolffe; +3 Defense
The wizard can learn the spell over the course of 10 turns

The troops explore the new coastline and discover a hidden well, complete with bucket.

The Capital city is upgraded to a Level 5 city, the grandest of all cities within this part of the world. (Tier 3 Units can now be trained. )
Advancing From the First Age

-To advance from the first age costs 5 turns and 25 coin. The costs cannot be reduced in anyway and you cannot use multiple actions to reduce the turn length. You must use one action a turn to advance the counter.

-Upon completion you may create profiles for 1 tier 4, 1 tier 5 and 1 tier 6 unit.

-The base coin cost for actions double in the new age.

- 1 additional coin is generated a turn and each settlement grants 1 more pop generation. The capital city population cap rises to 30 while other settlements are 15.

22 Coin, 26 Population, 6 Nature Spirits Troops, 1 Leader, 1 tier 3 Large Stone Golem

New Policy- Walk of Nature: Able to move 2 spaces a turn at an undeveloped square. Movement at roads reduced to 1 space a turn.

Underwater settlement beginning construction(1 more turn remaining)

Research:

1. Grain Enhancement | To research fast harvest cycle grains for trade purpose. [+1 Coin for every trade route]
2. Enlightenment Wagon| Increase the enlightenment rate of Spirits to increase Spirit birth rate. [+1 Population every turn]
3. Martial Art Guidance | Increase the standard of Aloiss army's martial art [+1 Martial Attack and Defense] (1 more turn remaining)
4. Magic Art Guidance | Increase the standard of Aloiss army's magic art [+1 Magic Attack and Defense] (1 more turn remaining)
5. New Troop Creation | Merge Mara-Sarma's Magic Construct Technology with Spirit Golem Technology [Create a new type of troops]

2 more troops trained

The elementals find an underwater structure of strange design. It is a metallic structure that seems to be made of a series of tubes.

Arrissa
39 Coin, Population 46, 5 Conscripts, 1 Wood Golem

The Capital is upgraded to a level 3 city allowing the creation of Tier 2 Troops

---------------------------------

Raere.png

54 Coin, 52 Population, 2 Builders, 2 Miners, 4 Troops, 10 Dwarf Miners

Last edited:

Ravus Darkfell​
    Ravus told TikTaq all he knew of the demons. He also started to wonder if he should start training Elementals into warriors as well.

[div class=fyuriwrapper][div class=001][/div][div class=0012][/div][div class=002][div class=003][div class=004][div class=faceclaim][div class=face]
PicsArt_10-01-08.34.54.jpg
[/div][/div][div class=charaname]AELDARI DOMINION
(VESTELE)[/div][div class=text] [div class=tags][/div] [div class=tags][/div] [div class=tags][/div]

-Building Library (-2g,1m)
-Adopt Jewel of Aeldari Policy (1m)
-Building Basillikoi Paides (Barracks,-2g,1m)
-Explore jungles west of Honam (Spearmen)

Die on your feet or live on your knees, Aeldari!

[/div][/div][div class=005][div class=006][div class=007][div class=text]
Vestele flutters through her notes, the parchment rough against her skin, but she cares little, she's a victual, they toiled day and night for the sustenance that carried the prideful people of Aeldari. To have calluses, tanned skin and suffer blisters were a normality, and something the victuals cared little for.

She just has to find that one note, she had scribbled down while the High Blademaster gave her rousing speech earlier today for the remaining spearelves battalions.

To say she wasn't listening was perhaps true. She heard the words, but they mean little to the victual. Fighting isnt her forte, she accepts that, despite the amount of encouragement she receives from fellow elves. Honestly, where in mother nature did she looked like a shadow stalker?

She shakes her head, clearing the distraction. On the corner of her eye, she spies familiar writing upon yellowed out parchment, she brings her lantern closer, the faint orange light barely illuminating the written words. Her eyes adjust as she holds up the parchment, she smiles, perfect.

Vestele had another idea to pitch to the High Blademaster, one she thinks Maeteris would agree to; she holds no doubts. She rolls the parchment and slips it carefully into her robes and begins her trek through the dilapidated libraries of Honam.

That will change soon, she remembers with a small smile, the High Blademaster's surprising forethought into renewing the old libraries was an appreciated move, many layers of the Aeldari community will no doubt support her, if they aren't already.

The female elf in question was another variable that Vestele hadn't counted upon when the Blade clade named their appointee. Maeteris was young, by elven standards. Vestele turns a corner, and reigns in an undignified snort, Maeteris was young by even the monkeigh standards, twenty two was akin to a babe still suckling on it's mother's teats!

But Vestele had been proved wrong, in fact, she was happy to be proved wrong. The High Blademaster showed much leeway to critical thinking and free thought it was refreshing! To be mentally challenged in a way that didn't have to so with old tradition but innovation and ingenuity.

She pushes the heavy set doors with a hand, they creak, almost denying her, but it opens in a wide arc a moment later, if she were human she would've been trapped, but not an elf. The two spearmen on guard clinks their spearbutts on the stone blocks as she passes them and descends the stairs.

The night is as calm as the days, arguably even more so, since there weren't any troops milling about nor peddlers hawking their wares. She cherishes nights as these where it snowed almost endlessly, yet in the distance she could see the lights in elven dwellings and shadows passing by inside, perhaps enjoying warm dinner.

It reminded her of her own duty as an elf of the victual clade, even if it seemed thankless at moments, the continuity of the High Elves counted on them and so many others. That's all she needed to continue her work.

She crosses the bridge above Emathia creek, the water having frozen from the weather made the calming sounds of water absent. She stops halfway when she catches the sound of footsteps at the end of the bridge. Two robed figures block her path, their face covered by cloth, but their eyes--elven eyes--betray them.

She knows those eyes; they were the eyes of someone about to commit an act so extreme it would either mean exile or death itself.

Vestele tracks both of them calmly, now aware of the precious scroll in her robes. The scroll itself meant nothing, but the ideas behind them were important, important enough some idiotic fool of an elf would send equally dimwitted assassins after a clade leader.

"You mean to stop me?" She speaks, her tone levelled, but they dont answer, her words fly in the wind. The idea inscribed on the scroll was perhaps too dangerous, so dangerous the source of the idea would have to be eliminated as well.

Vestele of the Victuals herself! The nerve!

Vestele opens her mouth, they make no moves yet, perhaps expecting her to fume at being ignored. Fools.

She ducks, pulling out a dagger from her boot and sent it flying towards the general direction of her assailants, she doesnt waste time looking whether it connected. Instead, she kicks up dirt, or snow in this case.

She tries to run back towards the library, but in the distance she already sees the vacant posts where the guards were stationed. Then it was all coordinated! Damnation!

Her mind curses up a wind than it normally does, she almost skids on a frozen surface but manages to balance herself. The footsteps behind her close, so she takes a turn into the bazaar area, where she pulls and tears down everything in her path in a desperate bid to slow her pursuers.

She comes to an enclosed space, blocked by vendor stalls, and unopened crates, she turns to face the attackers as she slowly backs into the crates. The footfalls into snow came closer, and one figure in black whips across the blocked path she had created, and stops in front of her, a dagger in hand.

A moment later the other one follows behind, clearly injured, blood trickles from a wound on the figures thigh. "You whoreson!" The injured figure fumes.

"I couldn't catch that, Horse son?" She casually flips, the twitch in his eyes grows, he stomps closer, the other figure says something but is pushed aside, he's a mere feet away, dagger rearing back to strike into her with maximum thrust.

The elf before her is clearly emotionally compromised. A poor excuse of an elf to allow something so mortal to get the better of his judgement.

Vestele delivers a quick jab into his stomach, he bends forward, gasping. She kicks him squarely in the jewels, and finishes with another strike across his face, sending him onto the ground.

His fellow notices this, and tries to hide his shock as he surges towards her, but he faceplants into the snow instead, an arrow shaft jutted out from the back his cranium.

About time too.

Vestele dusts off the snow off her robes, more out of habit than to actually be rid of the endless snow. More footfalls close around her, a dozen. Figures in green cloaks, she releases a breath. Finally, the ever vigilant bowsquads.

"Victualmaster." Irithel says with a nod, as if it was another casual meeting in the bazaar. She walks over the dead body, flips the one concussed by Vestele's strike and delivers her own with the heel of her foot.

"About time." Vestele jibes, Irithel seemingly ignores her for a moment before instructing a couple of bowmen to lift the still alive assassin. The bowmaster pulls out the arrow jutting from the corpse and returns it to her quiver.

"We were actually aware of their folly." Irithel says, grinning as if the revelation is supposed to calm the victual. Vestele opens her mouth, but the arrowhead of an arrowclade leader was faster with her words. "I've received reports of attempts to bribe my elves. Naturally, they took it. Then, told me. However, with Aeldari pride being as it is… Bribes are a double edged sword. And It's a win win for me." She explains, kicking the corpse in its side.

"The High Blademaster needs to hear of this." She crosses her arms.

"She will. In faact…." Irithel drawls, "She is on her way to the Jade palace. Called for an emergency gathering."

Vestele nods, she works quick. "Let us be off then." She says quickly, "Another thing."

Irithel quirks her brow at her, "This, carry this. In case anything happens to me. It is an important proposition." She pulls the scroll out of her robes, which the arrowclade leader eyes suspiciously, and hands it over.

"I will Vestele." She vows, a rare moment of solemnity from Irithel.

"Pray that we make it to the Jade Palace, interesting times are before us." Irithel steps in line with her, listening , though she wasnt sure the arrowclade leader was following.

[/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [/div] [/div]

[div class=fyuricredit]code/design by Fable Fable [/div]
[class=fyuriwrapper] position:relative; overflow:hidden; max-width:2000px; margin:auto; color:#000; [/class] [class=001] position:absolute; z-index:15; transform-origin: 10px 525px; -moz-transform: rotate(50deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(50deg); -o-transform: rotate(50deg); -ms-transform: rotate(50deg); transform: rotate(50deg); min-height:2000px; width:700px; height:100%;left:73%;top:-500px; background: #815172; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(bottom right, #815172, #91D5D0); background: -moz-linear-gradient(bottom right, #815172, #91D5D0); background: linear-gradient(to top left, #815172, #91D5D0); [/class] [class=0012] position:absolute; z-index:10; width:100%; height:100%; background: #815172; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #815172, #91D5D0); background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #815172, #91D5D0); background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #815172, #91D5D0); [/class] [class=002] position:relative; z-index:20; max-width:700px; overflow:auto; margin:auto; [/class] [class=003] display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; [/class] [class=004] background-color: rgba(255,255,255, 0.8); width: 350px; max-height:600px; text-align: center; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=005] background-color: rgba(255,255,255, 0.8); flex: 1; max-height:600px; [/class] [class=006] max-width:350px; /* code from @Alteras */ width: 100%; height: 600px; overflow: hidden; margin: 0 auto; text-align:justify; padding-right:10px; box-sizing:border-box; [/class] [class=007] width: 100%; /* code from @Alteras */ height: 100%; box-sizing: content-box; padding-right: 200px; overflow-Y: scroll; overflow-X: hidden; [/class] [class=faceclaim] pointer-events:none; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; width:325px; height:325px; margin:auto; overflow:hidden; filter: drop-shadow(-1px 6px 3px rgba(0,0,0,0.75)); [/class] [class=face] width:325px; height:325px; font-size:0; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 50%, 50% 100%, 0% 50%); clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 50%, 50% 100%, 0% 50%); [/class] [class=charaname] font-family:'Open Sans', Verdana; text-align:center; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:uppercase; [/class] [class=text] width:100%; padding:5px; font-family:'Open Sans', Verdana; text-align:justify; font-size:13px; [/class] [class=tags] display:inline-block; padding:3px; border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px; -moz-border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px; background:#90d2ce; color:#000; margin:3px 0px 3px 0px; [/class] [class=fyuricredit] opacity:0.5; font-size:10px; [/class]

Kingdom of Tartarus

There was no hiding it, not from the commoners, not from the slaves, and not from the leaders. Resources within the kingdom had become sparse and it seemed the only person that didn’t care was the king. Everyday for the past week the palace received beggars that prayed on the doorstep for some sort of kindness from the king. The days of hard work and lack of recreation were starting to break the people. As the Advisor of Internal Affairs this was more clear to Ptolemy than to anyone else in the realm. There was the good news of a new city however, which had been named, Set. The desert city was constructed around what was now a ruin of the temple Khaleeda had robbed. In the city of Shedet the builders toiled day and night to finish the kingdom’s first sea fairing vessel.

On this day however, there were joyous voices within the palace as Khalid’s returned with an artifact that seemed to be from a lost civilization. “Please forgive me, Sire. This treasure would not have been obtainable had I not sacrificed a few of your warriors to that strange temple.” As the explorer spoke, members of The Circle sealed the crown within a chest and toted it away to be investigated. If Khaleeda’s stories were true then it may be magical in some way.

“Tartarus approves of your choices, Khaleeda. You have brought me a gift as brilliant as the sun and for that you shall be rewarded.” Maat leaned back into his seat and watched as Khaleeda bowed her head in anticipation for her reward. “I hereby promote you to Advisor of External Affairs.” The declaration was met with momentary silence that was only broken by Ptolemy’s sudden applause. There was a look of hesitation upon her face, but the pride she felt and the high from her victory was enough to sweep her fears under the rug. Khaleeda raised her head and bowed properly in thanks to the king.

“For now Ptolemy will be your mentor, but learn quickly as there is much still that remains to be done. In the meantime I will lead the realm myself.” Maat stood and all present bowed, with the slaves in the room droppping to their knees. “Consider this the kingdom’s day of rest. Give the people time to themselves.”

Maat and his chosen sorcerers exited the throne room and with Khaleeda’s story in mind he headed to the Pyramid of the Divine. If another kingdom had shared the great desert with Tartarus, then his ancestors would surely know and possibly be familiar with the crown. At the same time The Circle took the artifact to their tower and began inspecting it for curses or dark magic.

Actions:
1. Finish construction of boat.
2. Research the artifact
3. Begin development of new spell.

Lord Wolff looked over towards the waters. Under their depths lay the Black Temple, a place of infernal power and damnation. He would do his best to make sure that none would be able to reach its inner sanctum. But, how could he protect something he could not reach? King Wolff gazed upon the waves and continued to ponder. It was then that someone burst into his room and said "My Majesty! du Foix has marched into the portal with a unit of light infantry!" The Attolis swung around to look at the messenger and said "What? Where is he going?"

"We're not sure yet, my Lord! The mages are looking into the matter and trying to trace where he went. However, we found this note in his quarters addressed to you, my Lord." the messenger replied as he extended his hand with a small letter grasped in it.

King Wolff took the letter and quickly began to scan its contents.

My King and Cousin,

While I cannot show the gratitude that I have for bequeathing me with a fief... I joined your Majesty's forces to explore the world and its beauties and mysteries. The past few months I have worked diligently to establish the settlement of Foix and work with Hrignak to secure the forest... yet the wanderlust calls for me. The settlement remains in good hands and it will prosper regardless if I am there. I know that you granted me with such an honor to protect me, but I am a soldier, a warrior, a Knight. It is my sworn duty to protect others and to serve my Kingdom and King well. The heavens, I believe, have sent us a message. The several stars that we watched fall among the lands. If they are not pieces of the Gods meant to guide us in our quest, then I do not know what else would be a clearer sign from the divines. Do not worry, my King, for the Gods will watch over me on this journey I have undergone, and I hope to see you in the near future, glorious and successful. Until then, trust your heart, your gut, and most of all your head.

Your ever faithful servant and kinsman,
Charles du Foix

"The fool... he dives into unknown lands and waters on a spiritual quest..." King Wolff muttered with a tint of jealousy.

"Shall I order for his immediate arrest once found, my Lord?"

"No, no... he acts in what he believes is the best interests of the Kingdom... just like you or me. I will not punish him for acting in good faith towards the Kingdom... despite how risky it is."

"Very well, My King."

King Wolff returned to his desk, and was engulfed in warmth by the burning fireplace next to him. He looked at the piles of reports and requests that came to him and muttered "You lucky son of a..." as he sighed and continued to work on overlooking and watching over the Kingdom from his throne. Such was the 'privilege' of a king.

---

Income: 32 Gold Per Turn

-The Breakdown-
Base: 2
Royal Palace: 2
Economic Powerhouse: 10/3 = 3.33
Musical Workshop: 1
Organized Labor: 1
Royal Treasury: 2
Forest Tile: 1
Giant Woods Tile: 1
Trade Route: 2
Saltern: 1
Tax Office: 1
Irrigation: 1
Granaries: 2
Caravanserai: 1
Royal Mint: 118/10 = 11

---

Royal Engineers Projects: (-1 Gold Each)

1. Build warehouses/granaries in Attolia to store any excess food and goods supplied so that nothing goes to waste (+2 Gold per turn)

2. Build a caravanserai in the Elven City to boost trade and diplomatic relations (+1 Gold per turn, +1 Happiness)

3. Build an Artificery in Attolia to have magical items and weapons available to the people (+1 Magic Attack/Defense)

4. Build a bookmaker/binder to allow Attolian literature and gospel to be shared and spread through written text. (+1 happiness, +1 literacy, Improved spread of Religion)

5. Build 2 Elven settlements in the western parts of Hrignak's forest (-4 Gold)

6. Build the Royal Mint in Attolia to begin manufacturing government sponsored coinage and currency (+1 Gold per 10 Pop)

7. Build a Messenger's post in Attolia to make communications more efficient and faster throughout the Kingdom (Up to 3 different units can move as 1 move action)

Actions:

1. Change Policy Economic Powerhouse to Philosopher King (Philosopher King- Research turn decreased by 2, Cost increased by 2(Cannot be decreased))

2. Turn 1 of 5 to advance to new age (-5 Gold)

3. Army Movement

The Wolf Unit in the north west moves two squares south to secure the forest

The Light Infantry Unit in the northwest moves 1 square west

The Light Infantry Unit at Foix takes the portal and travels to the fallen star site to the north west (the one at the island)

Royal Laboratory: Research the Flute and Flag System - Using high pitched, loud musical instruments that have been recently made in Attolia and various flags of different shapes, colors and sizes, we can communicate and coordinate with each other using various pitches, noises, number of blows, songs, and types of flag that mean different things. This could have use in war as messages can be sent across large distances in a short amount of time between armies. (1 Turn)

Inspiration:

Exploration: The Elven Unit explores the eastern coast

Event: Veritas and the Shaman are sent to examine the hidden well and bucket with the 2 Units of Light Infantry... perhaps the well is magical? Is it the Fountain of Youth? Or maybe the well leads to somewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back