• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Bioshock Series

I see most people opted for the 1968 era. I must say, BioShock 2's atmosphere was probably even more depressing than 1's.

I see most people opted for the 1968 era. I must say, BioShock 2's atmosphere was probably even more depressing than 1's.
If you want a different era you could always find a way to swing the vote in your favor. Bribery, blackmail, inviting likeminded players, ect.

I tend to agree. But if anything, Bioshock 1 was more scary than depressing.

The Big Sisters in Bioshock 2 made me feel like a spooked Big Daddy though.

If you want a different era you could always find a way to swing the vote in your favor. Bribery, blackmail, inviting likeminded players, ect.

I tend to agree. But if anything, Bioshock 1 was more scary than depressing.
I'm not sure of anyone who might like to join. But if you guys are willing to do bastardized Columbia my character will sell you an indulgence.

It appears Rapture Eras are the most popular. I'll focus my efforts accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back