• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Bioshock RP anyone?

feelinq

So- I've had a Bioshock RP set in mind for such a long period of time now. Honestly, it'd be great. With the ending from Burial at Sea I still did not feel as if I didn't get the right amount of Bioshock that I truly need. So, I want to create another story set in this twisted world of time and death. I'm open to any ideas.

I'd specifically like this whole RP to be 1 x 1 only, but we could add a few more as well. The farthest I'd go is 4 people in one RP tops.

I'll PM you this idea I'm still mildly creating once you reply. And we can even add your idea to mine as well... or use yours if it's entirely better!

CrimsonEclipse said:
I've been waiting for one! PM me for details!
I HAVENT BEEN ON IN SO LONG OMG IM SO SORRY! Please forgive me! This is so awkward. But yes- I'll definitely PM you now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back