Bina Jahath

AceofRoses

Mostly void, partially stars

airbender_by_schmutzigebanane-d5ae2hh.jpg

Name: Bina Jahath

Element: Air

Personality:

Positives:

He listens well and seeks to understand situations fully so that a resolution can be reached

Incredibly patient he can spend all day just sitting and listening to the wind through the trees

He does have something of a sense of humor, and is not above pulling several pranks under the idea of “confuse don’t abuse”

Negatives:

Bina can have quite the temper if the right buttons are pushed. He is particularly prone to blowing up over being hurt emotionally.

Can differ somewhat from the standard air nomads in that he believes they should help to solve the issues of the world rather than remove themselves from it.

Can be something of a showoff

Neutral?

Doesn’t eat meat, although he does seem particularly fond of cheese

While it is true that Ketu would rather talk things over and come to a peaceful resolution, if attacked he won’t hesitate to defend himself or those he is with using air bending, sometimes to devastating effects.

Appearance:

As pictured above.

Gliding

Nature

Resolving issues

Dislikes:

Crying

People attacking…basically anyone. Himself, his friends, random people…

Hunting / Mistreatment of animals

Brief Backstory: Bina grew up relatively normally as far as air nomads went. He received his tattoos at the age of 14, and then begged to be allowed out into the world to see what it was like. The first stops, the fire nation and the earth kingdom went fantastically, with Bina able to go to festivals and hear a number of musicians play. His excursion to the water tribe however…didn’t quite go according to plan. While enroute he was attacked by a number of waterbenders who he chooses to believe were poochers or acting without the knowledge of the water tribe. Bina did try to land and talk to them, however the group was far more interested in taking Minu for her coat and meat. The airbenders dedication to nonviolence essentially shattered the moment that Minu was struck across the face. The result wasn’t so much a fight, as much as Bina using his staff to cut grooves some 8 feet deep into the ice bank that had been behind the poochers, without waiting for them to get the idea to move out of the way. Bina did get Minu to the nearest air temple, and spent months painstakingly caring for her to ensure she recovered.

Rather than let the despair and mistrust set into his heart, Bina begged to be allowed back into the world once Minu was recovered. Recalling his experience with the festivals he set out to learn more of that, to learn the instruments beyond his home nation so that he can play them for Minu, and any others who would get joy from it.

Other:

He plays a number of instruments, including his voice, dungchen, flute, ruan, tsungi horn, and zheng. He claims that he wishes to learn all of the instruments of all of the nations.

Bina has a staff glider, like most air nomads although interestingly his has red stripes painting on the fans.

His flying bison, Minu, actually has quite a few scars. The most noticeable stretches across the side of her face, across one eye although any time that they are around other people the bison is adorned with a light gauzy headdress and matching adornments stretching over the rest of the body. The back of the saddle is full of carefully packed instruments.

The only thing i want to know is how he came upon the group, Other then that he is accepted. 

Would it help if I posted that now (i was going to post it like right before we started) or pm it to you do you can come up with that part. He's accepted with or without it, it was more of me just being curios so it's up to you if you want to do it. 

I have no idea. I was unsure where where starting or how the group got up and going in the first place so I've been leaving that part out.

I will post where we are starting in Announcements and on the front page. How the group got started will be a big part of my second character bio, since they are the ones to have started the group. 

I will post where we are starting in Announcements and on the front page. How the group got started will be a big part of my second character bio, since they are the ones to have started the group. 

Ah, so it will be set up that they are all traveling together already rather than gathering together then.

Yes. People join and leave as they wish. It is just a group of wanderers who are looking for the avatar. 

Ah, so it will be set up that they are all traveling together already rather than gathering together then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back