Your Lovable Jackass GM
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
~ The Binding Tower ~
The Distraction Team
1542080329522.png
Mai Sanada - Hideki Ukita - Aiko Uchiha
Mission Leader - Mai
Mai popped another pill as the group made their way through the vast grassland. She'd pay for it later, but for now she'd chose awakeness. The rings under her eyes testified that it was an uphill battle. She was dressed in a thick dull cape that covered most of her body, with a blindfold tied around her neck. She had under that a mesh of bandages and wrappings that actually formed a pretty comfortable set of clothing, with large black tube top over that, and ragged pants as well. It was topped off with completely pointless set of broken manacles on Mai's wrists and legs. It was supposed to give a 'mysterious' vibe. And with a genjutsu slurring her speech, Mai could at least past as some sort of cliche'd immortal who knew everything and had horrible fashion sense. Maybe Mai had been reading too much lately?

She was with Aiko, and someone claiming to be Hideki she still wasn't sure about. Hideki had nice brown hair and didn't smell like a hippie. Who was this man? Was this a 'phase' her Mom was always talking about? Then again, Mai was hardly recognizable in her disguise as Ms. Nise, but that was for a mission! Hideki just looked strange for the hell of it!

Either way, Mai signalled to stop as she eyed a large rock. She shakily opened a map from her bag over the rock to go over what the jobs were and where.

map fight.png

"Alright, so we got the short of the stick on distraction. Think we can make one hell of one though! The green marked area is a smugglers package I found from, er, asking the locals. I'll try protecting it, and providing backup where I can so we can get out. Its a trap door under a crate with a large statue in it. The yellow is where Hideki's distraction will have the biggest impact. I'm not sure what you want to do, but...eh, I've seen the training grounds after you get going. Red is the difficult bit, that's where their village leader's home is... Aiko, I'm asking a helluva lot, but can you engage him without getting killed? I owe you huge for this. We should try and push for fifteen minutes of distraction because they'll spend another hour looking for us, which should let the others guys handle it. I dunno... best plan I could come up with on the fly. I'm kinda low on sleep. Anyone have any additions? Aiko, uh... you sure you're good with your role? I mean, I know the ice'll be useful to pin it on the Mist, but... yeah. Oh! I'd forgotten!"

Mai reached into her bag, and pulled out three ornamented masks, the style the Mist ANBU wore. One of them had blue coverings over the eyes.

"Yuuki suggested a mask. I think that works for contacts. It'll hide your sharingan, but still let you use it. Couldn't find any actual contacts, hopes that works?"

Mai groaned and leaned back, falling against the grass.

"We make it through this, I need a vacation... How the hell did you pull off getting a vacation right after you made Jonin anyways, Hideki? I think they're trying to kill me at this point."

Attachments

• 1542081127713.png
    1542081127713.png
    308 bytes · Views: 0
Aiko Uchiha

Normally, a ninja would have far more time to prepare if they were to engage an S-Rank ninja. Fortunately, the village had plenty of information about Aiko’s opponent. The icey chuunin spent much if her morning going over her strategy to make sure it was ingrained deep into her brain, enough so that she would forget it all as soon as the fighting started. One mistake would guarantee death this time around, she wouldn’t be spared, no second chances. There was a frigid chill to the air

Mai handing Aiko the mask managed to shake Aiko out of her nervous trance. Aiko took the kirigakure styled mask silently, and adjusted it over her face. It fit perfectly, and she could see almost as perfectly through the eyeholes. A thin layer of ice spread over the edges of the mask.

Aiko looked to Mai. She wasn’t her regular self either. If only Aiko could have been aroubd to understand what had changed Mai so much, or even what caused Hideki to do that to himself. Did they think Aiko wasn’t worth bringing along because she wasn’t a jonin? That couldn’t be, or else they for sure wouldn’t have suddenly decided to trust her with this task.

Aiko had brought a few chakra pills with her on this mission. Her chakra was never entirely full anymore, because of the experimentation, so taking an extra precaution not to run out of fuel couldn’t be a bad idea.

“Mai? Hideki?” Aiko asked suddenly. “If you don’t mind... let me start off the distraction. Is that ok? You’ll know when I’ve struck, trust me.” Aiko’s voice was softer than normal. She was obviously nervous, too nervous to be her usual passive aggresive self.

Hideki Ukita
"..Why does everyone keep asking if I'm okay or if it's a phase.. Gods above I'm gonna kill the next person who says it.." the young man rubbed the remnants of his flask away from his lips. His part of the job was simple enough, he was a distraction, a big one, hopefully nonlethal but that wasn't something he was good at... Maybe upturn a empty house or something? Sinkhole? sink holes were good.

"The vacation? because I demanded it. Plus Gou is essentially my granddad at this point.. Guy definitely worked me to hell and back before it so you know...." he wouldn't mention the fact he was also taking alot of work from Susumu. No need to get a black eye at the start.

the young man put the mask upon his face, his white hair enveloping the sides of it as he gazed through the eye holes....

"....

.....Hey....

How in hell do the Anbu wear these things all day? These things suck for seeing stuff and it hurts my breathing..." Hideki complained before scratching his perfumed head. He made damn certain to wash his hair thoroughly this time... "If you wnat to go first Aiko, be our guest. I have my plan so I'm ready whenever... Gonna be messy so keep that in mind as things go wild." the young man cracked his knuckles.

"...Does... my hair and outfit really look that odd?'

Hideki said:
"...Does... my hair and outfit really look that odd?'

"YES!"

Mai said emphatically.

"I look like a freak cause I'm dressing up for a mission and I'm still only about as weird as you are. What the hell? Are you hiding from your harem? Did one of them break up with you? Did you date a Yandere?"

Mai did have her old smirk on a bit as she elbowed Hideki.

Turning to Aiko, Mai nodded.

"Yeah, sounds good. Uh.... sorry again for draggin' ya into it. Good luck Aiko. Need any help, just call, cover be damned. Really want this mission to succeed, but no reason to lose anyone over it. I... think we can all do it? I mean, just a distraction, not like we have to kill anyone, or even make any injuries, but... yeah... I mean, guess I can't hog beating the shit out of all the village leaders, gotta let my friends take some of them too!"

Taking a breath, Mai folded the map away, and got ready to move again. She took a second to use Re:Life on herself, to remember the exact location of the passage she'd found.

"Let's go."
=================

The smuggler's tunnel led from the root of an old tree to an old maintenance tunnel. Pipes everywhere, it would be quite the fun game of limbo across. The place dripped constantly, and rust formed across many pipes. A lively city could be heard above, as the tunnel went across many streets, and the day looked festive almost. At the end of the tunnel, the group would climb a set of stairs, before opening a manhole. A large package was above, but when moved revealed a warehouse, smack dab in the middle of the city, less than a quarter of a mile( half km) from the village offices.

=============

Mai stretched, and leaned against a box. She spoke in a slurred, slow voice that sounded much different.

"Well, ready when you are, we'll wait for you to start."

Last edited:
Aiko Uchiha

“Like I’ll need your help, idiot. I’ll just finish this guy real quick and then maybe I’ll think about helping you or Hideki...maybe...”

Aiko’s sentence trailed off as she spoke, before disappearing in a cold puff of frost. When she reappeared, Aiko was crouched down atop the building directly across the leader’s home. She activateed her sharingan, and took a deep breath. The red and black patterned orbs peering at the chakra within the building. She focus on the big one inside. It was the first time Aiko had actually looked at the chakra of someone so powerful. It was unnerving.

“Whatever,” Aiko said audibly. She brought her hands together forming a swift series of hand signs. Surrounding Aiko, exactly ten water clones rose up. They each had on the same mask as Aiko. The water clines then dashed and hopped across the rooftops, surrounding the building from above. Aiko then formed another handsign, and several ice swords rose up above her. Keeping one hand in a handsign, the masked ninja slipped her other hand into her pocket and fished out two explosive tags. She slapped the two tags onto the two closest ice swords, with just enogh chakra to not explode in her face... hopefully.

Aiko exhaled, and relaxed her hands. The ice swords soared forwards, crashing into the building through its various windows and others simply lodging into the side of it. The two explosively armed ice swords were the first to enter the home. One exploding as soon as it touched the window, the other exploding a few seconds after it struck an inside wall.

Aiko eyed her clones standing around the home. The explosion would signal Mai and Hideki to begin, and would likely bring her opponent out of home. She just started the fight, but Aiko wasn’t entirely certain she could finish it.

Hideki Ukita

"Well... it's time..."

The ground shook from the explosions first, but then the world seemed to begin to flip onto it's head as buildings began to fold into one another, sudden sink holes formed beneath retaining walls, suddenly rising earth toppling over buildings like they were but toys, people screaming and rushing about in utter confusion.

Hideki however was safe beneath it all, keeping his head clear as he focused on toppeling yet another home into the street and one into the dirt beneath it.

it was simple enough with Moving earth core and in truth would result with less loss of life than just... yea know.. Floating a big ass rock over the village and threatening to drop it...

Though that WAS plan B.

Yea know, whatever works.

Oh hey was that a water tower? Whoops, butter fingers, now it's a earthquake and a flood, hehehe....

...maybe he shouldn't be having fun with this...

(Aiko)
=============

Inside the home the Hidden Grass's strongest ninja and resident leader, Rikuto Date, sat at his desk, filling out paper work. Hearing a sound in the distance, he quickly turned to see incoming swords, his hand darted to a pouch at his sides.

The house shook in the following explosion, ice exploding everywhere as shrapnel, several holes being added to the walls, and the frame of the house being greatly weakened. For a moment, no sound came from the building as the smoke cleared. Then suddenly several blades of grass shot through the roof, as strong as steel, aiming for the various water clones around.

The dust settling would reveal Rikuto surrounded by a collection of aloe vera plants, slightly frozen. He calmly leapt over the plants, and made his way outside. A blade of grass, literally a blade, sprouted from his right hand, the stem the length of a handle, and the blade nearly his size.

"I'm sorry, but I AM the strongest ninja in this Hidden Village, and I WILL be respected. Identify yourself, would be assassin."

He looked at the ice all around him.

"Current or former Mist. This might be a bit troubling for our plans."

(Hideki)
=============

"That's alot of dust."

Unfortunate that we are in the village.
"I don't know why you two are so happy. That was MY APARTMENT COMPLEX he just uprooted!"

Three shinobi surrounded Hideki, looking a little bit older than him, though not by much:

A man dressed in traditional robes holding a tessen at Hideki, his hair held back in a ponytail with the largest smirk on his face.
A one-man freakshow, his arms, eyes, ears, and mouth all bound in black leather, and a set of metallic wings behind him, and neon lines ran from his body down to the ground. His voice was more heard in Hideki's head than by his ears.
An elegantly dressed kunoichi in white, though her regal image was slightly ruined by how dirty and covered in dust it was.

Hideki might recognize them from the bingo book (and cause Gan just wants to get their names out here.) Kojiro, Inei, and Kosetsua.

"We'll give you one chance to surrender."

"Like hell we will, THAT WAS MY APARTMENT!"

The kunoichi rushed at Hideki, a spear appearing out of nowhere in her hands as she tried to impale him. Freakshow Inei simply shrugged in the background, and a bit of blood ran down his mouth as lines across his clothes started to light up, traveling towards the ground.

(Mai)
=============
Mai watched the chaos go down and took a deep breath, and sat down, starting to meditate, opening up her hearing.

Please be okay you two...

Was it really alright to sit back and do nothing when both were probably fighting ninja much stronger than themselves? Honestly, nobody here had a chance of winning, but that's why Mai was holding the escape route. Still, she HATED not being in the front. It reminded her of her messing up with Naoki because she wanted to be the decoy.

They'd be fine... they had to be. Mai'd never even seen Hideki look any worse for wear after a mission. And Aiko was smart.

If she wanted them to have a chance afterwards, she had to hold the escape route so they had SOMEWHERE to go. An entire village against 3 people was... difficult. But a distraction from two? Possible.

Hopefully this was noticeable to the tower destruction group.
(Up to Yuuki the asskicking for this one.)

Hideki Ukita

"...Did I interupt some sorta bondage session or something?" Hideki ducked under the spear thrust, his hands still upon the ground as the earth beneath his feet sunk into the earth in a 5 foot by 5 foot cube extending roughly 15 feet downwards. "Pardon my rudeness folks, but don't mind me, just a nin coming in to ruin your month.

So you know, the usual.

Monster of the week comes in and the brave squad comes in to fight him." the sound of more earth moving beneath them could be felt and heard, the sound of pipes and spraying water filled the ground as well.

"Yea know, it ain't everyday i get to fuck up some Grass jobbers, though I have some reluctance to hurt such a beautiful young woman... Tell you what, if you lot back off and run away with your tails between your legs, I'll let you go!! Doesn't that sound fun?"

His voice echoed out of the tunnel, right before it closed shut, the world going silent.

Aiko Uchiha

Aiko and her clones each made attempts to evade the grass blade counter attack. It caught Aiko off guard, as she had bever encountered anyone using a technique so similar to her own. Aiko rolled to the side, and gripped the building she was atop of tightly. The rest if her clones attemoted something similar, but only four of them managed to remain unscathed.

Aiko released a sharp breath. Her attemot to eliminate him quickly had failed. Now everything was about to get a hell of a lot harder. The obly advantage she still had was that he had yet to identify which clones was actually her. Aiko’s plan now was to make sure he never found out. If that failed, then she’d have to grt desperate in order to hold him off.

In sync, Aiko and her clones calmly rose up tall. Fortunately, they were all still mostly surrounding Rikuto from the roofs. Aiko didn’t stop to answer his question either. In sync with her other clones, Aiko formed a handsign. Her and each of her clones formed two more wesk water clones, all of which would easily be dispersed eith even the slightest impact. The ten water clones leapt forwards to attempt to swarm and distract Rikuto.

Ganryu Ganryu

As Mai meditated, she’d be able to pick up on a group speaking softly just outside. “Let’s see…” it was a woman’s voice, annoyance lacing her tone. “She’s alone, definitely not one of ours, and definitely too calm to not be involved in this mess.”

Someone else snickered, “Pretty sure I can hear Kosetsua screaming about her house from here.” His voice carried far more energy, like that of a prankster and troublemaker.

“Can it, Toru,” the woman hissed.

“Let’s flush her out,” a third shinobi responded, his voice was soft, almost melodic.

The snap of a bowstring, someone clapping their hands, a pure white arrow pierced through the warehouse wall and flew towards Mai’s head.

Inside Mai easily heard the twang of the arrow. She easily could have gotten up and moved but decided she only had one shot at this. At the last second, she ducked her head and raised it with such speed that it looked to anyone looking in like she’d simply become intangible.

She spoke, lacing her words with genjutsu. Mai wanted to play a role.

“You are welcome to try, but I am Nise, stronger than the Grass combined. I have researched many ways of power. ”

Titan’s Presence

Mai’s voice rang with an unnatural confidence that would stagger anyone who fell to it into believing that she was actually invincible.

“Did...did you miss?” Toru could be heard asking outside. He couldn’t see for sure what had happened in there, but that definitely wasn’t the sound of Teinosuke’s arrow hitting a body.

“She dodged,” the woman replied. “Without jutsu…”

Toru yelped when Mai called out, “what the hell is in there!?” The second man said nothing, letting out a slow, shaky breath.

The woman was quiet for a moment before softly cursing, placing her hands on both teammates. A second later another arrow slipped through the hole made by the first, an explosive tag would detonate once it drew close to Mai.

Mai continued to listen, having a role to play. The enemy hadn’t left, which meant her genjutsu hadn’t succeeded. This is why she didn’t know how Takara ever won fights with pure genjutsu. However, if Mai used pure taijutsu, it would probably be a hint towards who she was. Mai heard another arrow and moved to dodge similarly. It wasn’t til it was in the warehouse Mai saw the explosive tag, and stopped herself from cursing the genjutsu on her voice, calm, was also stopping her kekkei genkai from working. Mai threw chakra across her body as quickly as she could.

Titan’s Flesh

The force was distributed across her body, far reducing the damage. It still stung like a bitch, but Mai was in one piece, more than most people who took an attack like that could say. Mai slowly stood up.

“Very well. I suppose you have… my attention.”

She was still smoking, but the image was still there of someone who had tanked a point blank explosion, dodged an arrow, and haven’t even given much thought about those around her.

Mai faded to black, reappearing in front of the genjutsu woman…. Then faded to black again, reappearing around the area, and fading again. She did this faster and faster until there were dozen’s of Mai’s around the area.

Body Flicker: Glimpse into Infinity.

“Do you know how hard it is to move in the body of a 16 year old? Yoake doesn’t pay me enough, not even Daisuke’s research, honestly.”

Mai kept up her facade of Ms. Nise. More weird rumors she could generate, more she could spread false information away from the actuality of what was happening. Mai was already feeling the stress from the movement, but it would give her a chance to see who did what. From the sound of it, the girl was the only one unaffected by the earlier genjutsu, which would put that as her speciality. Mai wanted to think that would make her weak to tai, but… well, here Mai was.

All three of the attacking shinobi didn’t seem to be that much older than Mai. With the two kunoichi suddenly being face to face with one another, Mai wouldn’t be able to miss the burning red sharingan. The woman’s other eye was obscured by her headband, though a few scars peeked out.

The archer’s eyes darted between all the copies of Mai, his lip curled back into a snarl as she mentioned Yoake and Daisuke. Like the arrows he’d already fired, the bow he clutched was pure white.

“Okay, now that had to have hit. What the hell!?” The third must’ve been Toru, his appearance about as loud as his voice. Bare chested with tattoos sprawling his shoulders and arms. “Damn clones,” he hissed, holding out a hand to his teammates, “Iyona.”

The woman, Iyona, responded quickly, the pair splitting handsigns. Toru took a breath before releasing a searing wind, the heat enough to dry up anything in its path.

Scorch Release: Amaterasu’s Fury

The afterimages disappeared as the large jutsu broke Mai’s concentration, causing her to jump behind a crate in the warehouse. The intense heat was felt all throughout the warehouse, and as Mai took cover she heard a crinkling noise from the box she was behind. As the jutsu ended, the intense heat started to die down, and the crate started to disintegrate from the lack of moisture. Mai dove behind another box as she needed time to think.

If that hits me, I’m dead.

That was scorch release from the guy….

She has sharingan and broke out of my genjutsu… and I think she was watching my after images, that perception is no joke.

And the last has a bow and was able to shoot me in here earlier.

Two of them are weak to genjutsu, but they’ll just break out with the sharingan girl there. How does she have a sharingan?

Okay, Options:

Gates might give me away as ‘The Star Killer’... man, I hate that name.

Genjutsu’s a no go… At least as long as sharingan is up…

I can’t get close to her with the sharingan, it can track my movements…

Can’t afford to use my Kekkei Genkai...

Direct confrontation’s out the equation…. What the hell am I left with…?

Toru worked his way through a short series of handsigns before taking another deep breath. A compressed ball of wind left his lips through the hole Mai had used to retreat back inside, heading towards the crate she had taken cover behind. The ball would explode with whatever it came into contact with.

Wind Release: Torpedo

The archer wove handsigns with his free hand before nocking and firing three arrows in quick succession. With judo point arrowheads, it was clear they weren’t meant to pierce their targets. As soon as they struck, the arrows would grow and attempt to encase whatever it was they had hit in the same material they’d been made from.

Trapping Shot

Skybreaker

Mai gave a large bicycle kick into the air, a vacuum of air left behind, pulling the jutsu, and the arrows and several boxes into the air of the warehouse. Underneath Mai, the wind orb connected with the arrows, exploding under her, and giving her additional left, letting her launch on top of another box in the warehouse. Jumping from box to box, Mai sniffed the air.

There!

Mai kicked on box she landed on downward, towards Toru. She then kicked off herself from another box, following behind it likely to the surprise of no one.

Leaf Drop

“Teinosuke, get back!” Iyona snapped, holding the ram sign as she glared at Mai, the tomoe of the sharingan spinning. The archer nodded, moving through more handsigns as he jumped away. Before even landing, he fired an arrow straight up. Once it hit the top of its arc, the arrow shattered, the fragments growing into ten full arrows.

Sowing Arrows

Gritting his teeth Toru swung his arm, a sharp blade of wind leaving his hand and cutting through the incoming crate.

Wind Release: Sword of the Wind Count

As Toru cut through the crate, several canisters burst open, covering him in oil.

This was a warehouse.

Mai was about to finish him off as a powerful genjutsu hit her, causing her to seize up, and fly straight past him, and into a nearby house. A large overbearing sharingan stared down at her, dominating her will. Mai wasn’t bad at genjutsu, but this was a whole other level.

Great, so this sharingan user is nearly as proficient as Takara Sensei…

Mai managed to move enough to bite the inside of her cheek, and flare her chakra, just barely managing to end it.

Panting, Mai reached into her pack, and whistled for fractions of a second, grabbing her blindfold, and putting it on. She couldn’t give that sharingan user a moment to spare.

Cracking her neck, Mai had an act to follow up. She kicked down the front door of the house and walked back out.

“Hmm. Half a talent there, It’s been a while since I’ve had to deal with someone who used genjutsu. Tell me, where did you get that sharingan? I might leave it in your pretty little head.”

“Ahhh, what the hell!?” Toru staggered back, thoroughly covered in the oil. He wiped at his face to try and clean it off, though the effort was in vain. “Dammit, it’s in my eyes too!”

Iyona let out an unsteady breath, sweat already beginning to bead on her forehead. “Where do you think I got it?” She hissed, hoping to keep Mai’s attention long enough for Teinosuke to slip around and fire another shot. (Stealth 10) The arrowhead on this one was shaped like a drill bit, the entire arrow spinning the moment it was fired.

Drilling Shot

Before Teinosuke fired, Mai spoke, her voice again equipped with titan’s presence.

“Don’t. I can hear your location. I have a blindfold on, or did you not notice? That means direction of attack means very little.”

The arrow never left the bow, both Teinosuke and Toru freezing up again under the effects of her genjutsu. Iyona gritted her teeth, working through handseals. A barrage of fireballs left her lips as she slipped over to Toru to release him from Mai’s jutsu.

Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire

Toru shook his head, he and Iyona quickly sharing handsigns again. He took a breath, aiming towards where Mai would likely dodge the barrage.

Scorch Release: Amaterasu’s Fury

As the fireballs came, Mai made a decision…. The fire could obscure for a second… would it be enough time. Mai crossed her arms.

1st Gate: Strong Leaf Hurricane

With extreme force, Mai kicked the flames as they came upon, causing an arc to lick the two casters. It probably wouldn’t do much damage… unless you happened to be covered in oil. Burning oil tended to ruin most people’s days.

However, Mai was left with burns across her leg, and the exhaustion that came with the first gate. However…

“If you want to tend to your flaming teammate, feel free. Also, if you want to extinguish the flames.”

Mai acted like she wasn’t currently in immense pain.

Toru screamed, falling from his perch and attempting to put himself out. Iyona cursed, though it was Teinosuke who rushed to Toru’s aid. It was better than trying to face… whatever the hell Mai was.

Well… Mai’s act was working, so… why not keep it up? Misinformation might just keep her alive. Fighting them was going to force her to completely use the gates if it kept up. And even then Mai wasn’t sure she could beat them. Even if that one was done, two on one was still difficult.

“Now, I’m just an observer, will you disengage? This was fun, but I’d like to get back to watching our little contract play out. There’s quite a show. So why don’t you go get your friend healed? If I have to come out of this fragile body, I’ll be displeased.”

What are you going for anyways?
Immortal body snatcher?
What idiot would go for that?
Hopefully these guys, go with it!

While Mai spoke, Iyona had slipped away from where she’d been standing. Creeping up behind Mai, her lips curled into a snarl. She wanted to kill her, but Mai was making it clear she had information on what was going on. Two fingers pressed into Mai’s back, directly placing her chakra in the kunoichi’s system. It’d feel like her entire body had caught fire, not unlike Toru’s had.

Demonic Illusion: Hell’s Grasp

Mai screamed as the pain canceled out her calming genjutsu. Her cry went from the sultry low tone to demonic in mere moments as the pain increased, breaking her own genjutsu. Time slowed, and the pain, the continuous pain, began to feel like something else….

Mai’s voice was but a feral growl.

“MORE!”

Mai shook as every inch of her felt like a cattle prod was pressed against her, and the slowing down effect of her kekkei genkai increased the effects.

Mai crossed both arms… and her chakra levels exploded. It felt like an eternity to get her arms from her side to in front of her.

Iyona and Teinosuke’s eyes both widened at the sudden change, though reacted in different ways. Teinosuke fired several arrows straight up, them fragmenting like before. Though instead of trying to hit Mai, he surrounded himself and his wounded comrade with the white arrows. Iyona, however, moved to drive a kunai into Mai’s back, only to find the chainmail hidden beneath her cloak.

Mai roared, turning with Leaf Gale to cut under her opponent's legs, followed by Leaf Rising Wind at her exposed spine (if connected) to send her high into the sky.

Mai’s kicks effortlessly connected, Iyona able to see the movements but unable to react fast enough. Teinosuke, still under Mai’s genjutsu, flew through handsigns before slamming his hands against the ground. The arrows changed into massive white spikes, curling around him and Toru in a kind of shield.

Dance of the Seedling Fern

Mai didn’t bother to follow up, she felt her blows land, and was in gated form. Any more and the sharingan girl wasn’t getting back up. (She probably wasn’t anyways, but Mai’s mind was too scrambled to consider that). Mai continued to scream with the genjutsu undispersed, her flight or fight instincts now in overdrive.

Fight, she had to fight.

But what?

Mai didn’t even see inside the barrier she was so distracted. Like a beast, her head swerved from side to side, looking to hit whatever she could to stop the fire from burning her. As long as the two in the barrier stood still, they would be fine… but if they moved…

Iyona crashed into some nearby trees with a sickening thud. If she’d even be able to get back up after that, it wasn’t going to be right away. Toru found himself trapped in semi-consciousness with his teammate standing guard and straining to hear what was going on.

Mai looked one last time, before skulking off, still shaking heavily from the genjutsu left on her, leaving the two unharmed in the barrier

Ice vs Grass

Rikuto calmly watched the incoming clones, and reached again to his side. Quickly, a blade of grass grew from a seed in his hand, quickly becoming six feet long, and its stem the size of a handle. With a series of quick strokes, he tried to cut down the clones that came within 10 feet of him.

“I’ll make the statement once again, identify yourselves, and I might not kill you.”

“You talk to much,” Aiko replied flatly.

Just as she had hoped, the man sliced apart her clones with ease. The clones erupted in splashes of water just enough to cloud her vision of the Rikuto. Just as the clones were struck, Aiko and her clones once again in sync formed a series of hand signs. Two ice swords instantaneously formed above each clone, before launching forward at their target.

Aiko herself prepared to follow up, keeping her hands pressed together.

Rikuto reached into his bag again with one hand, pulling out a handful of seeds. Vines shot out the ground under him, firing towards Aiko and her clones, trying to entangle and throttle them.

Noushin Style: Strangleroot

Rikuto himself simply moved to swing his blade at the incoming ice.

With an annoyed grunt, Aiko watched her ice swords also get sliced out of the air. He was better with a blade than she had expected, but she still had to keep up the distraction. Rikuto had tossed out small little balls of chakra, likely the seeds she had read about, and without little delay vines shot ot towards her with surprising speed.

Aiko’s clones were easily entrapped, the vines crushing them into watery puddles. Where the actual Aiko stood however, was a block of ice being smashed by the vines.

Aiko reappeared down on the ground, her hands already in a flurry if handsigns as two more clones rose next to her. These clones were given a great deal more chakra than the previous ones, not intended to simply be cannon fodder. They both leapt up at Rikuto, an ice sword forming in their hands.

Aiko herself formed a handsign, but nothing in Rikuto’s view happened when she did so.

Rikuto sunk into the ground as Aiko’s clones launched at him, leaving the clones to strike nothing.

He reappeared at the other side of the vines, dropping down at Aiko, biting his thumb.

Mayflower

He pressed his thumb against the building next to him.

Summoning Jutsu

A large plant shot out of the building, a venus fly trap. One stem and leaves shot down directed at AIko herself.

“A coward hides behind clones, a real ninja will know when to use them, and when not to, they will not protect you all the time.

Aiko barely had time to turn her head before she was engulfed by the man eating plant. It was incredibly dark inside, but she could hear the flow of liquid filling up inside. It was already up to her foot, burning away her thin footwear. It wouldn’t be long before her foot would start getting eaten at.

After a brief moment’s consideration, Aiko formed an ice sword in her hand. And rammed it through the side of the venus trap. She pulled the blade sideways across, and pulled herself out, falling to the ground with a thud.

Acid from the plant fell onto the pavement with her, hissing as it at at the gravel. All around Aiko, dozen’s of traps loomed above her. After a second delay, they lunged down at Aiko from several different directions.

Something sparked in Aiko, like a burst of adrenaline, but it was different and familiar. She leapt backwards onto her hands, evading most of the venus traps. She sprung off her hands to avoid being snatched up by the a late striker, landing on her feet.

In stride, Aiko leapt up onto partially overturned building, forming a series of handsigns. In quick succession, ice swords formed and soared at the stems on the venus traps, aiming to cut them off and at the very least weaken them.

Each of the fly traps fell fairly easily to the the swords, far easier than the equivalent of a kage’s should have.

The stems boiled for a minute, then split in two, healing in an instant with two sets of traps each.

Amplification summoning

Twice as many fly traps now attacked Aiko, while Rikuto watched.

“I see you are growing as you fight. That is good in a ninja. However, I hope you understand, I am the leader of the HIdden Grass, why did you think any of this was a good idea? There has to be a better way to go than being digested by a plant.”

Aiko let an irritated breath slide through her teeth. Her hands instinctively formed the sign for substitution jutsu. A block of ice took Aiko’s place, while Aiko herself was up high in the air forming a very swift series of handsigns. A ice mirror appeared beneath her, giving her a place to stand high above the venus traps.

“Are you still talking? I don’t care who you are, or where you’re from. The plan simply requires me to kill you, and that I will do,” Aiko stated from above.

“You aren’t doing a good job of it.” Rikuto pointed at her missing sandal and slightly singed foot.

“I should probably kill you, but, honestly, you remind me of when I was a sensei, and my students were always so reckless. As from not caring where I’m from, you’re attacking my village, remember? That is a daft statement. Whoever thought this plan out didn’t do a very good job. Buuuut, I suppose I demand your respect. You’ll bow before the end of this.”

Rikuto spread a few seeds behind him, several fern trees growing behind him. They did nothing, but AIko would note yin chakra spreading out from him across a wide area.

Aiko agreed that the mind behind this mission wasn’t very smart, but she couldn’t throw Mai under the bus like that. This guy was getting under her skin too much. She’d have to knock him down a peg or two. That’d be risky though, but Aiko only ever won fights by taking risks. She looked down at the mirror beneath her, and an idea formed in her head. In a puff of frost an ice clone appeared right in front of her, in the exact same stance, however, only one Aiko was standing atop the mirror.

Ice Release: Chakra Mode

Chakra flared up around Aiko. Her unstable chakra focusing in an orb around her. An ice sword formed in her hand, before she took a broad jump down to Rikuto ready to slice at him

“I thought I told you to stop sending clones my way. Well, much like my stupid students, I’ll have to teach you.”

Rikuto was suddenly up and leaping at Aiko. He ignored the obvious clone jumping at him, only offering it a passing slash that would be enough to dispatch a clone with it’s longer reach. The ice mode was annoying, it froze the spores in the air, preventing the genjutsu, but would literally freeze to her skin, so it would come with a timelimit. Not that Rikuto cared. It was time to end this farce…

Of course he ignored the one again, Aiko thought to herself. However, she still had one last trick. Hopefully she still had enough chakra to finish the job. Aiko emerged from the mirror at breathtaking speeds to meet Rikuto mid air. She unsheathed her katana. Her deep red glow flashed from behind Aiko’s tattered mask as she brought the blade back behind her. As it moved it seemed to move in slow lagging motions, as if slowing through a thick liquid. But at the least second, the blade would reveal itself to be to be pointed straight forwards.

Rikuto moved to block her blade with is own. He was shocked as hisb lock missed, AIko’s blade making through. He was sure he was the better swordsmen of the two….

The blade pierced part of his stomach, before he grabbed at Aiko’s arm, to try and stop it piercing to deeply.

Should the grab land, he would turn in the air, violently throwing her at the venus fly traps once more.

“You… managed to hurt me.”

Blood fell from his robes, and ice caked his hand.

Aiko had little energy to resist as she was roughly tossed away, and down towards another venus trap. In all honesty, Aiko wasn’t sure she’d be able to get out of this one. Had the ice clone she’d sent ahead been killed? It hadn’t made an effort to attack so she assumed so.

Aiko watched the world go dark around her as the familiar sound acidic fluid began pooling around her. She formed an ice sword in her hand once again, the blade small like a dagger from her lack of chakra. She began cutting another hole in the venus trap, this one barely large enough for her to fit through. Acid burned at her calves as she worked, before she slid out. As she dropped down between a dark thin alleyway, Aiko felt a sharp pain suddenly start digging its way through her arm. It took every last ounce of Aiko’s power not to let out an ear piercing scream. She had to stay hidden here, but whatever the asshole had done was literally burrowing through her arm it felt like. He must have thrown the seeds onto her once she got close...

Rikuto cursed as he landed. Looking back, he didn’t notice any movement, so he summoned an Aloe Vera plant, and began to use it’s salve to heal the stab wound in his stomach.

“Ice Release… I’ll have to pay them back for this.”

Aiko was barely able to pick herself up off the ground, as she lie in the alley writhing in ever increasing pain. The pain had jump started her memory. She remembered reading about this justu and taking precautions to avoid getting close to him because of it. Unfortunately she had forgotten when she had decided to take a risk. Was it really worth it? Aiko dragged herself to a wall, using it to pull herself to her feet. The mask covering her face finally gave away, crumbling to pieces from all the acidic abuse. She stumbled to the end of the alleyway, the roots spreading further and further through her nervous system. Every step only sent an even sharper jolt through her. She stopped before leaving the dark alley.

“So much for making plans...”

A moment after Hideki dodged the spear, it disappeared in a poof. And Hideki, the mole, was underground. The woman dressed in white let out a roar.

"Seems like rushing him with your semi-summoning isn't the best idea when it isn't going to last that long."

"Shut up, Kojiro, are you going to help or just stand there!? "

Are you bothered by the bondage question? Or him calling you beautiful?

She turned red as a tomato, leaping away from the ground onto a nearby rooftop. Despite there jovial attitudes, her two teammates were watching the ground carefully, their heads following Hideki carefully underground, though they didn't move to try and extract him. The one with the fan gave orders.

"Inei, get your friends ready. Kotetsua, stay on the rooftops, and if he's airborn, attack him there."

The black angel stabbed himself with his wings, and writhed. Swinging his swings in an arc forward, blood splattered in where Hideki was. Several poofs occurred, indicating summoning, though nothing was left in its wake.

The man with a fan started to dance laxidasically on the roof.

“Just what in hell is that man doing…?” Hideki questioned as he continued to move. He went deep, then came up under the roof of one of the still standing houses, scareing the people huddled up inside.

“Don’t mind me folks, just passing through.” He formed his signs and focused under the gimp suited dude.

Earth Style Sandwich technique

He was never fond of letting unknowns persist in a battle best try and clear one when he can.

The gimp dude stood there as the sandwich closed around him, not seeming to care. The fan guy then finished his dance, and half of the sandwich collabsed, becoming a rugged flowing cone of earth, the thinner point towards Hideki and lashing out, trying to pierce him. The fan guy paused as teh attack launched, then started a new dance. He, too, was an earth user.

Earth Style: Earth Flowing Wave

All around Hideki, the scuttling of bones could be heard, though its cause continued to be unseen. The woman watched him carefully, waiting for him to become airborn.

“Bones…?” Hideki rose an eyebrow as he hardened his form with Earth Spear and literally speared through the roof with Dragoon jump, landing atop of the building. “Fucken spooky skeletons… Oi you! Fan dude! You the one who pulled off that earth tech? About time i’ve seen another earth user who ain’t a flat note!”

I thank you for the compliment. So rare people think of Earth Release as anything but boring.”

“QUIT TAKING COMPLIMENTS AND KICK HIS ASS!”

Kosetsua lept after him in the air, a chain popping into her hand, and being thrown at HIdeki’s waist, trying to throw him back to the ground. It would only last fractions of a second.

The bones rattled, as dozens of invisible skeleton covered in yin chakra went into a frenzy on the ground, swinging rusted blade at anything that touched it.

“I know right? It’s almost like everyone who takes up earth ends up a boring- Ah shit the fuck!” he was sent back to the ground, however, the ground also went up to him. Prideful stand activated, shattering skeleton bones as the stones flew up and the extra arms caught Hideki from falling all the way down.

“Alright lovely, could you give me a run down at what Gimpy over there is doing? I’ll pay you with a dinner and a kiss if you do.” He leapt back up to the roof with usage of the stone limbs, standing on his own two feet, but with only the stone arms doing any movements.

His arms crossed, he dared them to try again.

Several skeletons not crushed attempted to stab him. However, skeletons have never been renowned for intelligence, so half stabbed his rock arms, half stabbed his body. The fact they were invisible helped immensely, however.

“Tch, I don’t even know what the hell Inei does, and I’m dating him. Like anyone could peg what he does in combat.”

I’ve told you a dozen times, trepidation based yin chakra applications that affect an opponent’s morale and allow for victory.

“Yeah… that.”
The fan dancer made a wide sweep with his fans, dust gathered around the tip, and shot out in an arc towards Hideki, vibrating like a chainsaw.

“It’s incredibly awkward being the 3rd wheel. You understand me, my friend? Why are you trashing the place anyways?”

“Dateing the gimp? Lady, he must have one hellish game if he pulls off that.” The stone body caught the skeleton’s attacks, but they were still spooky.

“Call it abit of a friendly mist hello, you get me? I’m a contractor, they point, I break, no hard feelings. Man has to eat and buildings are nothing but things to destroy anyhow.”

The young man brought the six arms to bare and shifted himself to the side outright clearing the surface of the building onto the side of another, which his arm’s fingers dug into before scaling the side upwards.

In truth he wasn’t taking this very seriously, his ninjutsu was Kage level… If he wanted, he could just flatten this whole neighborhood in stone…

But that wouldn’t be very sporting would it?

Plus, he simply had to waste time here or perhaps provide Aiko support from afar, why he left this larger building intact… It wasn’t to far but it stood above the others like a good office building does. The roof would give him a view of the area and enough room from his assailants to get a plan together…

“Oh, he has game. Aaand abs… And intelligence, you dumbass.”

The gimp suited man pulled against his binds, breaking the binds around his arm, and starting a series of handsigns. Kojiro blew a kiss to Hideki. He then shifted his fan downwards.

“Thanks for the information. We can stop holding back now. Pity though, you seem like an amiable bloke. But, you did blow up Kosetsua’s house, and now we have to deal with her bitching all week.”

Kosetsua rushed forward at Hideki, not summoning anything as she tried to jump him and palm him.

As Inei finished his handsigns, everything would go black around Hideki, the yin chakra from the skeletons left on him. Rocks formed in the air from Kojiro’s dance. The three were now engaging themselves.

“A squad, rather well coordinated… But if your done playing.. I guess I should be as well..” the white haired young man first attempted a Kiai, dispelling the blindness with the force of his chakra, and instead of continuing his rise he slipped INSIDE the building to avoid Kosetsua’s incoming strike.

He was on the top floor, people had long since abandoned this part of the building, practically had no desks left to.

Perfect… Lets see just how much he could lift…

His hands flickering togethers and forming the required signs he wondered just how much he could get out of this technique, it would certainly uproot this level of the building but if he went abit further.. How far would it go…?

No time like the present to try right?

He finished the technique and slammed a hand down on the empty floor’s brick wall, he could feel his chakra filling the building..

And then….

Three stories of the building began to uproot ,and float up into the air…

Light weight rock technique

“I always wanted to try this with my own home, woulda been a bad idea but.. Yea know..” he spoke as the building rose higher, he stared out the window and regarded the group with a small wave of the hand.

In the distance, a large array of venus fly traps sprung to life, several stories tall, showing how well Aiko’s fight was going.

Kosetsua watched the house rise, biting her lip. Jumping between hear buildings, she finally shot towards the building, falling several feet short. Shooting her hand out, a chain whip unfurled itself, stabbing into the building, and letting her swing upwards, kicking through the floor of the house. She looked wildly around, trying to find Hideki.

Below, Kojiro began to tire as he continued his dance. Shadows started to spread on the ground as rocks formed in the air above, rocks the size of a man forming high above Hideki’s house.

Inei continued to be weird, the veins of chakra on his pants glowing, and a scattering heard, he seemed to be coordinating with his skeletons.

“Hmph.. still trying… No matter…” Hideki rose the house regardless of the stones being collected, smashing the building through without a care as to it’s integrity, it would hold long enough for his intentions.

They would smash into it, be collected into the jutsu and begin to start floating towards the large mass of plantlife being created not to far off.

Hideki continued to stay in one place on the highest level of the building, pieces of the roof falling into the building.

“Just abit more… Keep sending rocks my way, this will only get worse.”

As the house continued to rise, man-sized meteors continued to fall, pelting through the house, damaging the structure, and leaving large holes every where. Down below, plants tried to eat the falling meteors, before being exploded, and reforming twice as much. A few successfully grabbed a bit, opening a minute later, completely empty, some acid simply dripping onto the ground.

Up the stair, footsteps could be heard as Kosetsua finally located him.

“You! I’ve had enough of this! Even if this house should fall with me in it, I will PROTECT MY HOME! Why would you even do this?”

She summoned a spear in her hand, and rushed at Hideki, looking more like hopscotch than a run as she avoided hole after hole in the floor, and had to jump out the way of falling rocks, but she kept trying to close the gap with a spear thrust towards his eye.

“Bravery, such a rare trait these days.” A voice called from belo, within the floor as the spear pierced through the clone’s face, shattering into a puff of smoke. A stone fist came out from the floor and grasped the woman’s leg roughly, dragging her through the crumbling floor.

It then released her onto the floor below roughly, the man coming out from the floor/ceiling with a soft thud. “The why of it would be to much to explain at this current moment. It would take far to long, and I’m not one for long winding speeches.

On good days at least… then again that wouldn’t be very-

………..”

He paused, shutting his mouth and lifted a finger for one of the arms to punch the ground, sending a hail of shrapnel her way, Earth plume style.

Just abit farther…

Kosetsua fell through the floor, with a bit of shock, only managing to just change her fall to the side, and not fall through the hole in the foundation of the building. A wind current streamed by her face as she was so close to it. The spear was already gone from her hand the moment it had killed the clone, semi-summoning, her speciality, she would summon items for brief moments of time, making it quick, yet not chakra intense. As Hideki used Earth Plume, she held up her arm, a large metal shield appearing infront of her, blocking the shrapnel. The heavy shield strained the ground under her, and Kosetsua was forced to jump back as the shield too disappeared, the floor crumbling away from her. A large hole at ground level stood between Hideki and Kosetsua, wind streaming past it as more rocks destroyed the house.

“Oh great, you have time to give a speech about not giving speeches, but not even go over how much they are paying you to do this? You really are the devil...”

Hideki shrugged with his two real arms. “Well, your friend is doing most of the work for me-” he noted a particularly large stone reach down between the hole he just made.

“...Ever think of takeing up an easier job?” the man sighed. “Really should, look at me, stuck in this type of shit. Folks don’t give me a day of peace anymore, or you fighting for some national loyalty eh?” Just abbbiiiiiit more, right over that big ass plant…

Hungry little fellah aint’chyea? Man, if he weren’t sure of the fact he had a way out, he’d be shitting himself right now…

“If I took an easier job, who would deal with pieces of shit like you? Obviously none of the ‘take it easy’ types.”

A bow appeared in Kosetsua’s arm, and a handful of arrows wrapped in explosive tags, four to be precise. She fired all four pieces… at the ceiling above HIdeki, trying to get falling debris to take him into the plant. At the fourth arrow, a meteor fell inches behind Kosetsua, causing her aim to be off, and the final arrow to fly straight down through the large hole between them.

Hideki put both of his feet on his platform, activating solid ground, he again should really send sensei a gift basket for this jutsu as the arms covered him from the damage the debris.

Naturally, it didn’t mean it was pleasant.

“Alright, this is where I get off. I suggest doing so yourself if you want to live, i’ve done what I came to do, and the others should be done soon as well.

I’m sure your kage had fun, only gonna be worse with this… I’d wager… a city block or so of damage?” he sunk low, four arms raising up to a point together above him as he leapt through the two floors left above him to the roof, puncturing through with ease.

He landed atop, lingering a moment to stretch abit, all this cardio was makeing him kinda sore, would probably need a nap after this… Maybe find Aiko? Convince her to give him a massage?

Not sure what makes him think she’d be good at it, but yea know, he’d like to see her face when he asks… Who knows maybe she’ll do it.

“...Wonder if shes gonna leave…? Don’t tell me I gotta fly or kick her off…” he began his hand signs regardless.

Underneath him, Kosetsua literally jumped after HIdeki, the bow disappearing from her hands, then reappearing with more arrows as she fired arrow after arrow after him, resummoning and reloading as many times as it took, threatening to do as much damage to the house as her teammate with the meteors, which finally wore out, stopping falling..

“Fucking hell girl thats enough! Fuck!” Hideki, admitably, lost his cool, scampering like a six armed monkey the man flipped and leaped and jumped and rolled, losing a good deal of his defenses in the rain of shit tons of explosives.

Now down to one extra arm, he huddled behind one of the meteors stuck in the roof. “Alright! Best you fuck off cause this ain’t gonna be pretty! Seriously! You are not gonna like it!’ he shouted, sending a clone jumping off the roof away from him as he melded into the stone behind him.

Kosetsua raged as she again tried to summon her bow, and more arrows. Nothing happened. She threw more chakra in, and nothing happened.

Resummoning the same item repeatedly had broken her jutsu, as semi summoning was never meant to last long. Kosetsua’s expression said one thing: shit.

With a quick few handsigns, he plopped one on the stone currently holding him, lightening it, and then useing one trick he had been saving for some time.

Ultra added weight rock technique upon the house.

With the added weight of the meteors, the house began to plummet like an obese child on the monkey bars. And this one didn’t have the luxury of a sand pit beneath them, more like a forest of hungry plants.

In his stone, Hideki would attempt to slowly float away, inconspicuous as a floating boulder might be. But hey, distraction achieved right? Heres hoping the others got out okay… Honestly.. He was pretty certain they would need help…

...Maybe… it’s time to go look for them… But… Chakra… shit.. Gonna need to go stealthily… Like a ninja or something.

As the house/meteor threatening to wipe out the dinosaurs fell, Rikuto looked up from the roof, still bandaging himself up, a bit off blood on his hands, stomache and face. The job was mostly done, if he could just stay out of trouble.

But sometimes trouble came to you… very fast… like meteorite from space.
Swearing, he reached into his seed bag, and sprayed above him. He then rapidly did a series of handsigns, his chakra levels plummetting.

On second he was there, the next second, a jungle covered the entire village, the house falling onto several plants like a pebble on a leaf. Only the pebble bounced off into the nearby river, causing a shockwave that echoed across the valley the village was located in, registering on the Richter scale.

Rikuto now had a slight beard, looking like he’d aged a week. Grabbing his stomach, blood was everywhere across the bandages, which also had aged a week, as had his wound.

Medical ninja poured in around him, and the village was bathed in a green light, hidden under a canopy of plants.

Last edited by a moderator:
As the green light and spraying water lit the area, the beauty belied the utter chaos undertaking the village. Causing a distraction, done and then some. Medic nin pour into the center, and roves of wondering ninja continued to search out the invaders.

Retreating to the escape tunnel, Aiko and Hideki would notice a building shattering as if a bomb went off. Flying through it a grass ninja covered quite some distance as he was sent flying from a source on the other side.

On the other side a series of short pants and howling was heard. Ontop of a mountain of debris stood a figure with red skin, blindfolded, and trembling. Either it was a terrible Oni, or Mai Sanada, 50/50 toss up at this point.

Aiko's sharingan would pick up a heavy genjutsu placed on Mai, fire style yin chakra travelling through her chakra network. Considering the only actual injury to her was on her leg, the genjutsu seemed to be the source of the pain. However, the gates being opened meant she was likely to receive a helluva lot more if she wasn't stopped.

Hearing the two, Mai whipped her head towards them, and started to charge, starting off with a roundhouse kick aimed at Hideki. She didn't body flicker, her bad leg forcing her to limp.

Aiko Uchiha

Blood ran down Aiko’s frost covered arms from her shoulder down to her hands. She could barely feel her arms now, not just from the numbing frost, but from the nerves she more than likely severed when she was cutting out the vines growing along them. Hopefully the medic nin back home could fix them, as she wouldn’t be able to move her arms well for awhile. She’d have lots of scars to show off at least.

A small bundle of thin vines lie on the ground beneath Aiko, still growing to try and spread their pain. Aiko kicked them, sending them careening into a wall. She had to keep her arms numb with the frost or else she’d feel that pain again. All that was left now was a dull throb. Cutting into her arms may have been a mistake, but it saved her from letting the vines spread all throughout her body. Aiko shivered at the thought of such pain. She wouldn’t want to survive through it. A sudden howl caught Aiko’s attention, however, drawing her away from the vile vines she had been stomping on.

“Idiot...”

Aiko watched from a dirty side street as a grass nin flew through a building. They didn’t get back up. Then, Aiko heard an insane howl from the other side of the building. The only ninja Aiko knew that would be kicking ninja through buildings and acting totally insane was the one and only... Mai Sanada.

Slowly, Aiko reached into her ninja pouch and slid out her two chakra pills. It took her a few moments to raise them to her mouth. Nonetheless, she swallowed them, and her sharingan quietly flickered to life. The chakra would take a little time to take full effect, but for now she could at least see Mai under the effect of some wild genjutsu. It was like fire style... but also Yin! What the hell hapoened to her? Whatever it was, Mai was on a rampage and was obviously in pain. Of course, Mai ignored the Pain and attacked Hideki next, who had just so happened to appear at the same time as her.

Aiko lept from her hiding spot, planting her feet into the ground. She took in a deep breath.

“Mai! Come here and fight me you coward!” Aiko was betting on Mai not only responding to her challenge, but not flickering behind her and taking her out instantly. It wasn’t like she had any way to defend herself besides her sharingan. All she needed was eye contact for a few moments...

Ganryu Ganryu Orikanyo Orikanyo

Hideki ukita

he had only gotten there, barely just able to answer Aiko, before he was dealt a kick directly in the abdomen. Sending the young man far back and into a wall. "F-f-fuck Mai god dman it! I don't have enough chakra for this shit!" he coughed out, shuffling away. "Aiko! Do what you gotta do!" he held his stomache removing the upper part of his robes to look at his stomache, leaving quite litterally everything to bare.

"Damn it.. Find a way to cool her down so we can get the fuck outta here, dropped a damn meteor on the grass leader I don't got more juice left for this shit." he tried fishing out something to help him get over this damn ache in his body... he hasn't been this spent in a long time...

He could try something... but.. he needed to bundle up what chakra he had for it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back