• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Blu_lifee

The true roleplayer
Hello all! Goodness, it has been a very long time since I've used this site but I'm ready to get back into it!

About me:
I've been writing for around 10 years by now and have a love of all things, not real life. Whether it's fandom, or fantasy, as long as it's not about the sh&t show I'm living, I'm into it! I prefer Rp with people over 18 as it would just make me comfortable as I'm also over 18. You can call me blu, blue, or any other nickname!

What I would like from you:
I would like daily responses but if you are unable, as long as your responses have some meat to them I should be happy as a clam! As long as we're not having one-liners, length does not matter much. I do prefer third-person writing with proper grammar but I can make exceptions as long as you have a good writing style.

The Rp:
I love fandom and original stories. Though if we are in fandom I do not do ocxcanon. If we are going to double I would request that it is done in two separate threads as I have a hard time keeping up if I have more than one main character, side characters are fine and often necessary to a story! I do not have many original rps at the moment so if you would want one I would love to bounce ideas back and forth. I do love cross-overs or character substitutions from other fandoms! The password is chicken. I do prefer mxm ships when it comes to romance, I'm a little rusty at playing women but it could be done for an interesting plot!

Cravings!

Fandoms:
Overwatch
Sherlock (BBC)
Marvel
DC
Lucifer
Doctor Who
Supernatural
TMNT (ocxoc)
Maze Runner
Now you see me (ocxoc)
Fantastic beasts
Httyd (The big 4)
Warrior cats
Youtube
Yuri on ice
The adams family

Rules:
18+
send code word in dm
please list what fandom or lack thereof you would like to rp!
If you have a problem with the rp or would like to change something up please tell me, I am flexible and love a challenge! If you're just bored let me know!

Last edited:
Hey, I kind of new to this, but I totally be willing to roleplay warrior cat OCs with you!

I'm interesting in just about any RP and enjoy making creative and unique RP situations and characters, so just give me a message and we'll work out which one of my OCs work best for you. I specialize in flawed and morally gray unique characters that serve as support to the main RP's plot. I also do art so I like to draw for the RP a lot.

Just teach me the ropes and I think we'll be a good fit (far warning though I am terribly dyslexic so apologizes for future writing mistakes). Also here is a little taste of one of my OCs...

Attachments

• vulture tooth insta.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back