• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Big ol' battle royale roleplay

Burg

ALL BUBBLE BLOWING BABIES WILL BE BEATEN SENSELESS
If anyone's watched Dragon Ball Super and seen the universal survival arc, then you already might have an idea of what this is about.

This is a battle royale arena, with stakes and a grand prize of literally anything your character (or characters) desire, due to the host of the arena being an all-powerful, reality warping cosmic being. Loser...goes home. That's really about it for the stakes.

THE RULES
The trick is you can't kill your opponent, you need to ring them out. Killing your opponent is an automatic disqualification for your character or your team.

To keep it simple, the max amount of characters per team are three characters.
The combat works along the lines of this:
" 'X delivers a punch to the chest to Y'
'Y sees the fist coming and steps out of the way' "
You can do this as long as the counter is feasible, none of that "It was an illusion the entire time" stuff.

To keep it fair, no flying (unless your character has wings), no brainwashing and no instantaneous teleporting.

Weapons aren't allowed, considering this sort of ties in with the no killing rule. Though, healing items are okay.

More of a meta rule, but if your team loses, it would be appreciated if you didn't do a sore loser move and say something along the lines of "MY CHARACTER BLOWS UP THE ARENA AND LEAVES"

Amount of people so far:
4/10​

Last edited:
It's not a copy. So many people have came up with the whole "multiverse battle royale" idea. I've seen it many times on so many sites many months ago.
But it’s literally the exact same rules with some taken out.

But it’s literally the exact same rules with some taken out.
I am not saying that they're not similar but considering they are both based on dragon ball super and since that show is very popular and about fighting, a coliseum rp or two on that premise is bound to happen.

It's not a copy. So many people have came up with the whole "multiverse battle royale" idea. I've seen it many times on so many sites many months ago.
I mean, this isn't even meant to be a multiversal thing. It's just a big ol battle royale.

I mean, this isn't even meant to be a multiversal thing. It's just a big ol battle royale.
Looking back, I am sorry that I jumped to conclusions before I prosessed the fact that they are both based on Dragon Ball.

Looking back, I am sorry that I jumped to conclusions before I prosessed the fact that they are both based on Dragon Ball.
Ah it's fine, I'm not gonna harbor any resentment or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back