What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings big honking pile of plots

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Horror
  4. Magical
  5. Meta
  6. Platonic
  7. Realistic
  8. Romance
  9. School
  10. Slice of Life
  11. Supernatural
  12. Zombies

GrammarThief

Your grammar has been stolen
Damn, the Whimsical Wonderland one caught my attention! (You have very good ideas, I could n e v e r -)) But I am super interested. Would it be okay if I used one of my new OC's for it, however? (if you're good with me PMing you that is)

Walliver

One Thousand Club
Damn, the Whimsical Wonderland one caught my attention! (You have very good ideas, I could n e v e r -)) But I am super interested. Would it be okay if I used one of my new OC's for it, however? (if you're good with me PMing you that is)
Sure, go ahead and PM away my friend!

Folklore

𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘴𝘦, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘮
I am Looking 👁️👁️
Your plots are so good ;-; How do you do it?

I'm digging Sorta Dead, Everything Sucks, a Whimsical Wonderland, and I love Vampire x Human! <3

Walliver

One Thousand Club
I am Looking 👁️👁️
Your plots are so good ;-; How do you do it?

I'm digging Sorta Dead, Everything Sucks, a Whimsical Wonderland, and I love Vampire x Human! <3
My secret to good plots? I listen to songs repeatedly until my brain farts out something mediocre

and finally some vampire x human interest! PM me!

Folklore

𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘴𝘦, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘮
My secret to good plots? I listen to songs repeatedly until my brain farts out something mediocre

and finally some vampire x human interest! PM me!
Simply iconic i will use this wisdom

and heck yeah!!

walteryosmite

King of HeadPats.
I know you say you're mostly looking for MxF, but your All eyes on me made me think of something cute. Not sure if you're the same but I had to share in case you'd want to try. Made me think of Medusa paired with a blind/mostly blind individual. Basically counteracting the thing that bothers them most.

hello :)

I'm not sure if you have done with anything with me before, but I would love to do some platonic plots with me? I have some platonic plots that would work and would love to do this with you

Walshy

I like happy pills! Or any of your more 'niche' ideas. I love some horror and a good slasher ;) Plus the touch-starved trope. We could combine any of these ideas or anything else you're looking for!

Users who are viewing this thread