• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Big hero 6 role play

Tabbypie22

Hello I’m new here but been a fan of Big Hero 6 ever since it came out. I’m currently looking looking for someone to role play Big Hero 6 with. Please be willing to be canon characters being I don’t find role playing with just ocs fun myself. We can add canonXoc as well though as well as we do canonXcanon as well. Would also would like for this to take place before the series (or just have the series not be canon . Currently just starting watching it and don’t want any spoilers is all.) Anyways I’ll list the pairings I’m looking to do below including the canonxOc ones . Don’t see one you’d like to do? Don’t be afraid to ask, these are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

HiroxGogo((Since minorxAdult obviously how since I don’t support there kind of thing this one will take place in the future when Hiro is at least 18.))
Honey lemonxFred
WasabixOc
TadashixOc
CassxOc

Ps I have this headcanon that Callahan saved Tadashi from the fire and forced him to work for him so I’m thinking this rp could start with Tadashi returning home after Callahan goes to jail ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back