• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Big Hero 6 1x1?

FlipperDaPenguin

Proffesional Penguin
Hey there!

Thanks for clicking on this thread!

I don't want to bore you about my preferences and such, so I will just give the main points:

• I usually play male, but for this plot it doesn't really matter.
  • I hate one-liners, except if it's necessary.
  • I prefer at least 2-3 or 4 paragraphs, but really 1 is fine as long as it's descriptive.
  • I am in CAT (Central Africa Time).
  • I prefer to roleplay over PM, if that's okay.
  • If you aren't enjoying the roleplay, just tell me! We can sort out the problem, change the plot or we can just move on.

Okay, that should be enough for now! If you have any questions about me and you are interested, just PM me along with the question.

Now onto the actual idea:

So for someone to actually understand this, you will most likely have to have watched the movie: Big Hero 6. Therefore, I'm not going to explain the general story-line of the movie. In this roleplay, I would be playing as Bay Max and you would be playing as the 'patient'. So, it would take place in a sort of futuristic era, so obviously after Bay Max was invented. Every household would have their own Bay Max who is forbidden too leave the premises of the house. Your character will be a normal teenager.(Forgot to mention, I'd prefer that your character would be a girl but since Bay Max isn't really gender specific, you can be a boy as well.) The only reason why she isn't entirely normal Is because her parents aren't around that much, caused by business trips, etc. Bay Max has been promoted for this household to take care of your character. Your character will slowly begin to develop feelings for Bay Max, but since it is technically a robot it is difficult to express it to him.

So that's the general idea, but we can adjust it for your liking.

If your interested, just PM me and we can discuss even more!

-Flipper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back