• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜ฝ๐™„๐™‚ ๐™๐™„๐™Ž๐™ƒ, ๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™๐™‡๐™€ ๐™‹๐™Š๐™‰๐˜ฟ โ€” a crime-team drama

demonology

๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’Ž๐’š๐’•๐’‰.

big fish, little pond

an rp by demon + time

now playing

I

II

III

• premise

You awaken to an abyss. Hoods drawn over your head, stealing you during the witch's hour.

A domineering voice sets your body to an earthquake-pattern, announcing, "You're all here for a reason..."

Trapped and bound by your past-selves's transgressions. No escape. You stop your thrashing and listen. Listen closely.

There comes a time for the dirt to be tilled.
    This business doesnโ€™t allow unclean laundry to remain undone for long, and Mother Gooseโ€™s fingers are coated in grime. She's dug through and found you. You. A curse spun from time-old fables, and you're forced invited to the table.

Your feast? Adam. A man who's simple name may be deceiving, but akin to his biblical counterpart, he's gotten too big for his britches. His hellfire set upon Mother, herself, and she's using you to burn him alive in his Garden of Eden. That or it is your pedestal that will crumble. The ultimate crapshoot, and where could such odds be more favorable other than a city infamous for its high-rollers? Monte Carlo is your stage, and you must play your part well.

Or else. . .

about

genre

crime drama

roles

4/7

status

accepting !

inspirations

Ocean's 11, Red Notice, Fight Club, Succession, Now You See Me, etc.

summary

Howdy ! As the premise suggests, this rp will follow seven unique criminals all blackmailed into doing former crime family leader Mother Goose's bidding. She's come out of retirement as Adam, an up-and-coming late-bloomer has threatened her livelihood and businesses. There is no choice: either our characters allow their lives to be ruined or they succeed. She's gathered all seven of them together and provided them their roles, the logistics, and financial assistance. For many, if not all of them, this is their biggest job yet, but also the most risky. It's not like they have much of a choice...

links

lore

You look down, they know youโ€™re lying and up, they know you donโ€™t know the truth. Donโ€™t use seven words when four will do. Donโ€™t shift your weight, look always at your mark but donโ€™t stare,

be specific but not memorable, be funny but donโ€™t make him laugh. He's got to like you then forget you the moment you've left his side. And for God's sake, whatever you do, don't, under any circumstances...

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
๐Ÿ˜ผ

IM HERE IM HERE

ahhhhh ! Ty you all for the support <3 we will have a cs thread out soon !

oh this is NICE! lookin non-respectfully at 007.

Iโ€™m in my parent-era atm.

not sure if the links aren't set up yet, or if its just technical issues due to browser or something, but im very interested in the irishman role

not sure if the links aren't set up yet, or if its just technical issues due to browser or something, but im very interested in the irishman role
howdy! Those are coming soon, but we should have the cs thread and ooc thread up soon <3

Ahem! Do you still have any spots open in this?
Yes we do! No one has applied for the mentalist role, though technically all roles without having been marked as taken are still open too <3

hello everyone !

Reminder that auditions are due by the end of TODAY. We wonโ€™t split hairs on time zones, so as long as itโ€™s in by the end of Tuesday, youโ€™re fine !

Sorry I'm so late, had to make myself understand that sometimes it's okay to be different.

Is this still open? Can't express how interested I am in this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back