• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
P
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Quick jump to plots, ideas, cravings, etc.
Main

kevintheradioguy

Salt
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
[class=box] display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; horizontal-align:center; width:30%; box-sizing: border-box; margin-left:15px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=box2] display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; horizontal-align:center; width:30%; box-sizing: border-box; margin-left:15px; text-align:justify; [/class]
ABOUT AND STATUS
[div class=box2]This is a big, fat, general thread for RP searches that will be updated as time goes by. I'm an open-minded player, who tries to balance between well-developed games, and not overthinking things. I enjoy good plots, mysteries, and exploration, but am not a person who'd like to make the romantic plot the centre of their game (and generally avoids it at all costs). I'd love to find myself a few friends on here who we'll click with to create long-lasting, detailed games with, and not just ghost after a few posts. Please, contact me if you want the same thing! Do not, however, if you have doubts you have time/interest. Let's not get each other disappointed! [/div][div class=box]RP STATUS: OPEN

45b9cee13ba18ea5fe67b41d216e4ea2.png

Use index (upper right of this post) for quick jump!

[/div][div class=box2]I am an approachable and quite open-minded fellow, although due to being neuroatypical might come off as somewhat rude - don't judge me on that one, though, I never really want to be rude - I just don't understand if I am, so feel free to call me out on this - no offence will be taken. I am almost always looking for good plot-centred roleplays, as this is my main hobby. Below you will find some information about myself, and if you think we click, feel free to whether send me a message, or add to Discord for a chat. And remember: communication is the key; if we have a problem, let's bring it up and fix it like adults.[/div]
STYLE AND TECHNICALITIES
[div class=box]Always:
Third person
Past tense
Minimal formatting
Plots
Character dynamic
Threads[/div][div class=box]Debatable:
Multi-para
Daily replies
Romantic subplots
Canons[/div][div class=box]Never:
GIFs
Colours
Hyper-formatting
Romantic plots
Playing women
Ghosting[/div]
GENRES AND CRAVINGS
[div class=box]Detective
Mystery
Horror
Thriller
Psychology
Drama
Intrigue
Character growth
LGBT-friendly[/div][div class=box]Fallout
Shadowrun
Dungeons & Dragons
World of Darkness (VtM, MtA)
The Elder Scrolls
Divinity
Dishonored
Thief
Mass Effect[/div][div class=box]Post-apocalypse
Cyberpunk
Sci-Fi
Modern fantasy
Medieval fantasy
Steampunk
Exploration
Alternative Universes
Urban[/div]
GAMES AND SAMPLES
[div class=box][D&D] Lost Laboratory of Kwalish
[D&D] There is only one[/div][div class=box][Modern] Warm unwelcome
[Horror] A needle into a bug
[Modern Fantasy] Coincedences[/div][div class=box][D&D GMing] Storm King's Thunder
[D&D GMing] Elodia
[Fallout] Long Hard Road Out Of Hell[/div]

Last edited:
Witch/Wizard x Werewolf
I have realsed I'd like to do something silly, like witch/wizard x werewolf or something. Small adventure with a tiny apprentice mage on the road to establish himself/herself, and a big floof to stick around. Kind of like this:

The basic idea was of an apprentice mage, running away from under his/her teacher's wing to prove themselves via making a scientific discovery, fighting a bbeg on their own, helping people with monster attacks, or any other means of using their acquired skills. Whether they meet the big floof by accident, getting lost in the wilds, or via hunting it down taken for an evil creature is up for discussion.

Last edited:
I’m down for a VtM story. However, I haven’t played the table top version in a very long time and I’ve never played a dice game over a forum before.

I tend to post one to two paragraphs and I’m able to post consistently whether that be daily or weekly. I’m also not primarily focused on romance and do not mind if it is a non-factor.

I’m down for a VtM story. However, I haven’t played the table top version in a very long time and I’ve never played a dice game over a forum before.
Well, dice games are rather clunky over here, and tend to be overly long due to weird way of dice rolling. So rather a VtM-inspired game might do better? As in, the universe and the lore is taken, but instead of dice rolls just common sense is used?

I would love to try out that big floof and apprentice roleplay, that is if you’re still looking?

I've been interested in a murder mystery in a small town. I'd be down for any plot, though. Your writing style is so interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back