• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BHNA: The Shippening

Rusty of Shackleford

Nine Thousand Club
Hey there guys! So, me and a partner of mine are going to do a BNHA RP, but it's a bit different than most. In this RP, everyone will play two characters: an OC, and a canon of their choice, and then the two characters will get paired off with another players OC and canon character. This will be semi-casual, but I'd like to ask that you submit your CS to me in PMs so I can get a feel for ya. This will be a pretty small group, with just about everything done in PMs. My co-GM is t s u k i t s u k i , so if you have any questions, ask us! I'll make a list of all the canon characters that are currently shipped so that we can keep track of it. Post here if you're interested, and I'll see ya soon!

P.S. This will take place after the series, when everyone has graduated from UA, and possibly even college. It's mainly just slice of life fluffiness, honestly.

Port of Ships:
Todoroki ( Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford ) x OC ( t s u k i t s u k i )
Ochako ( t s u k i t s u k i ) x OC ( Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back