• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BHNA NextGen -OOC

Should we use an order of replies in the IC

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yeah she is someone whose clothing is constantly oversized/baggy similar to an image she was using, I get what you mean with the hair though, its not dyed but similar to Fuyumi from the MHA show (just the green is more frequent/bigger clumps)

*Takes notes*
-Always on Baggy clothes
-Hair is 100% natural
-Eyes are dual Heterochromic

Gotcha! Next time won't be as dissapointing! After all it is my tribute to you being the first one to post their CS. Plus Haruka's design is superb!

Thank you, Its still a great picture. The image i use is planned on being her hero costume, The Upper part was gonna be essentially a bomb suit with a few added bits.

Amaya can only carry two pokemon like an NPC. One being a pokemon in a pokeball and one loitering free beside her. (Typical girl pockets)

Haruka needs no bag. She has multiple pockets. Even her pockets have pockets. She has a whole stock of anything. A gag where Haruka just pops anything out of nowhere.

Looking forward to it. The group Haruka was went a little silent so hopefully moves things forward

Yeah, I myself am just waiting until we get to the next part. Got Dio's stress quirk activated for the first time, which was pretty much my only goal for this beginning section.

I totally forgot about ooc's oops. my brain is slowly deteriorating to mush.

But hello everyone! I'm excited to join all of you and I'll have a lot of reading to catch up on! I look forward to role playing with you all

me: *reads the first post. see's Red Riot is there*

Natsuhime:
source.gif

I totally forgot about ooc's oops. my brain is slowly deteriorating to mush.

But hello everyone! I'm excited to join all of you and I'll have a lot of reading to catch up on! I look forward to role playing with you all
Luckily, my character is fan of red riot.

Even my character mentioned so.

Yeah, since nothing is really crossing over with them, I want to say that group is currently right at the end of the time limit ready to skip to the aftermath. Haruka at this point can barely stand let alone fight so if a robots coming its going to a beatdown with her barely standing back up til the timer (Or maybe taking it out with a headbutt at the end.)

Im not sure who is still around overall, mayb need some new people but thats best done after the test.

And to all of those in the 0 point robot fight, I have a surprise coming your way.
938780ba563061bf4982431ef84218a2.gif

Last edited:
(My bad if you don't like the colors I chose.)

Class A1: Height Comparison

Steven M. Freeling: 6'3½"

Sikuchi Kanji: 6'1"

Dio Takeyama: 5'11"

Caitlin M. Freeling: 5'10"

Sunada Iwao: 5'10"

Akira Midoriya: 5'9"

Yodo Aoyama: 5'8"

Yukine Aizawa: 5'8"

Saburo Kusanagi: 5'6"

Rei Midoriya: 5'6"

Natsuhime Kirishima: 5'6"

Haruka Toga: 5'4

Akane Takami: 5'2"

Ashikaga C. Bakugou: 5'2"

Amaya X. Lei: 4'11

Last edited:
I just rewatched it quick on youtube, It ended with Mc Mic announcing it was over no buzzer.

Hmm the Home time can mostly be done as part of the first post leading into class right? Maybe potential aftermath test time with some of the NPC's/Teachers but brief. Though it depends on what others want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back