• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BHNA NextGen -OOC

Should we use an order of replies in the IC

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Haruka may have been seen but not interacted with i think, maybe people just know them as "Scrap Girl" given her collecting up cans/scrap to recycle for cash.

Haruka may have been seen but not interacted with i think, maybe people just know them as "Scrap Girl" given her collecting up cans/scrap to recycle for cash.
Maybe Deku will be worried when he finds out Haruka is a villain's daughter. Like he was keeping tabs on Toga before, then he finds out her daughter is in the same classroom with his kids.

Most likely, i was mainly referencing people knowing each other before the test so was counting that as after.

"Oh anyone familiar...oh Momos kid...Kaa-Chans......" starts coughing when he sees the "Himiko" on the list

Also, do you guys think the order of replies is fair, or should I just go with the poll answer.

I do prefer freeform but with some groups it results in people being left out due to posting speed and thus eventually dropping due to not being able to keep up.

Working on my post and figuring out how to introduce my second character (whose sheet I still need to finish).

Since yall are giving me so many notifications i'm gonna come in for a second, just wanna say I really like your characters quirks :3 and Ayama is super cute thats all, You two have a good night :p

Ayama sounds like a genderbent version Amaya but he's tall and has a hard coral like quirk ability. :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back