• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BHNA - Music/Dance Academy au [STILL OPEN!!]

Wallaby

That's gay
Okay- Okay- hear me out.
A au were UA Academy is the worlds most popular school for the arts.
Class 1A and 1B is filled with kids aspiring to be actors, dancers, artists, musicians(including singing), if it's creative it's probably here.
While 1C is filled with the same kids, but they didn't have what it takes just yet so they focus more on general education with a bit of practice.
The support class makes props and sets and costumes for plays or concerts and all that stuff, business course kids are for kids who want to be talent managers, or open their own talent agency up.
You get the idea right?

WHEN WE START THE MINIMUM IS 2-3 SENTENCES NO ONE LINERS

So basically, if you want to join then go here: here
Just a heads up, only class 1A, Aizawa, and Allmight are going to be options. If you want to be another character you have to double because those ones most likely will not be popping up very often.
You are also allowed to play multiple of the main characters! Since I doubt were going to get enough. Will also start the rp as soon as we get Aizawa, the dekusquad, and the bakusquad. And everyone else can join in as we go along.
And Mineta is being replaced by Shinso because I said so.

So our available characters!:

Shota Aizawa/Eraser Head:
Yagi Toshinori/All Might:
Yuga Aoyama:
Mina Ashido:
Wallaby Wallaby - Dance
Tsuyu Asui:
Tenya Iida:
Ochaco Uraraka:
Lycoris Lycoris - Musical Theater
Mashirao Ojiro:
Denki Kaminari:
Eijiro Kirishima:
Koji Koda:
Rikido Sato:
Mezo Shoji:
Kyoka Jiro:
OnePunchKnockout OnePunchKnockout - Bass/Singing
Hanta Sero:
Tokoyami Fumikage:
Shoto Todoroki:
underuninterested underuninterested - Dancing, Singing & Acting
Toru Hagakure:
Katsuki Bakugo:
Chione Chione - Drummer
Izuku Midoriya: Wallaby Wallaby - Dance & Music(Guitar & Piano)
Hitoshi Shinso: underuninterested underuninterested - Music
Momo Yaoyorozu:

Requests to join are currently open.
And ships can be discussed between the two people playing the characters being shipped.

Last edited:
Perfect timing - I've literally just come out of a BnHA binge and I need something to keep myself sane until S5. If I were to join I wouldn't mind challenging myself by playing Bakugo (as a musician ofc) though I do have some small questions.

Is this going to be solely slice-of-lifey or is there an overarching plot, an endgame to it? What kind of situations will the characters be put into in order to combat the mundanity of SoL? I'm presuming we're going Quirkless so what significance does All Might have, or is he just a teacher like Aizawa?

Perfect timing - I've literally just come out of a BnHA binge and I need something to keep myself sane until S5. If I were to join I wouldn't mind challenging myself by playing Bakugo (as a musician ofc) though I do have some small questions.

Is this going to be solely slice-of-lifey or is there an overarching plot, an endgame to it? What kind of situations will the characters be put into in order to combat the mundanity of SoL? I'm presuming we're going Quirkless so what significance does All Might have, or is he just a teacher like Aizawa?
Of course you can be Bakugo, I don’t have the plot tooo planned out but I was hoping for it to be super slice of life with plot. All Might I’m thinking could be this big time actor or something that decided to take a chill pill and teach for a while, while Aizawl could be a small indie musician or something that also does teaching.

Of course you can be Bakugo, I don’t have the plot tooo planned out but I was hoping for it to be super slice of life with plot. All Might I’m thinking could be this big time actor or something that decided to take a chill pill and teach for a while, while Aizawl could be a small indie musician or something that also does teaching.
Aww I love that idea, Aizawa would definitely be indie lol. So how close is it to canon relationships? For example, would Bakugo and Midoriya still know each other from childhood?

Aww I love that idea, Aizawa would definitely be indie lol. So how close is it to canon relationships? For example, would Bakugo and Midoriya still know each other from childhood?
Since you’d be playing Bakugo and I have Midoriya down for myself, it’s definitely something we could both talk about and come up with a situation that we both like :)

Since you’d be playing Bakugo and I have Midoriya down for myself, it’s definitely something we could both talk about and come up with a situation that we both like :)
Great! I've never really played this kind of character before but I'm looking forward to trying ^^

Great! I've never really played this kind of character before but I'm looking forward to trying ^^
Okay! Then I just need to know what type of thing you want Bakugo to be doing, like music or something. You can pick up to two options!

Okay! Then I just need to know what type of thing you want Bakugo to be doing, like music or something. You can pick up to two options!
Drummer hands down. School Festival arc made me all fuzzy inside it'd be crazy for me not to choose that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back