• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BHNA / MHA roleplay

Kineticsyngery

Hi hi! Looking for someone to roleplay Boko no Hero with me :))
Here's some things about me:
I am Nineteen years old and in college. I only roleplay semi-lit/lit and I role play to practice writing. My only trigger is eating disorders and I prefer to stay away from that but I don't mind if a character has a past of it, as long as it doesn't show up much in a role play. I will only roleplay the Anime or AU's but I've only seen up to season 3. So, I have only seen season 1 and 2 all the way through.
I don't mind roleplaying any gender pairing and as I'll say, I prefer OC x Canon, doubling up, but if you give me a ship that I like and support then I'll do it.
I do not roleplay: teacher x student

----------

I am looking for:
OC X CANON
- I would prefer to double up unless you really just want to play my Oc's crush.

Partner who is:
- 18+
- Semi-lit to lit and won't give me a response of three sentences. If I can't respond to something, I won't. Or I'll say that I can't.
- likes to plot outside of the roleplay

----------

if you want to know what storylines/Au's I have
but if you have one that you really want to do, let me hear it!

The Hero Project
ages up the characters to about eighteen+
Welcome to the Hero Project, Tokyo's, no the WORLD'S new hit reality Television Show! New, young (or maybe not so young) Heroes-to-be compete to be a part of a new league, a solid and consistent team. Basically BHNA but on reality T.V so there's lots of drama, alliances, romance, etc. Paired with indoor challenges and actual hero events. Also All Might is a Judge.
Villains were getting stronger. All Might had formed a super hero league composed of the best Proheroes at the time to combat them but they could only be in so many places at once. Sure, there were definitely handfuls of Proheroes running around, forming ragtag teams for a mission or two, but All Might saw something in unity. There was something special in a team — He felt it within his own team — that made things go smoother. Not only this but it made people feel safer and villains feel intimidated. When All Might formed his team Villainous acts died down for a while, but now there was an exponential increase in activity. He brought up the idea of another team, one focused on the other half of the world while All Might and his heroes focused their efforts where they already had been, and most heroes were in agreement. The only argument was: How can we convince the world that this team can protect them?
Yamada, Present Mic, made it simple: A reality Television show.
Welcome to the Hero Project.

Nightmares
muse a hadn't been sleeping well ( insert reason here ) and would often spend a lot of the night in the common room, one night muse b gets up to get a glass of water and finds muse a sitting there already. they ask what's wrong but muse a is reluctant to tell. so they made them make a deal whenever they couldn't sleep instead of coming to the common room to come to them and they would try and help them sleep
lots of cuddling and probably cute late night talks, etc.

The Old Switcheroo
While messing around with things they ought not to be meddling in, ( OC ) and ( Crush ) end up switching the group's powers. And the others are none too pleased with their error. They barely have time to adjust to the mix up before disaster strikes and they all have to find a way to use each other's powers in the middle of things getting dicey. Will they manage to work through the screw up and save the day?

The Red String Of Fate:
The ring finger of soulmates are connected by a red string. Some people can see them and some can’t. The strings gain more threads once the soulmates find each other, but if one soulmate starts to die, the threads will slowly turn black and fade away.

X.X Tattoo
Everyone gains a tattoo when they are about 4 or five that signifies their soul mate. Some have little birds that sit behind their ears and coo, or flowers on their wrists that they swear give off a fragrant... But some have barbed wire around their throat, or singed fingers, or rose thorns wrapped around their arms. The more traumatic a person's experience, the more oppressive their representative tattoo is.
X.X Names on both wrist. One soul mate, one enemy. Who's Who?
X.X Sees color when you first meet, fades away when they die
X.X Soulmate can nullify powers no matter the quirk
X.X Soulmates can AMPLIFY powers
X.X Same injuries as Soul Mate
X.X Meet soulmate in dreams and interact
X.X Everyone has two different colored eyes. One is "your" eye color and the other is your soulmates. Once you meet eyes go back to natural colors.

X.X Villian Deku AU
X.X Football AU/Vollyball AU
X.X Royal AU
X.X Kidnapped AU
X.X Yandere AU
X.X Arranged Marriage
Can be modern (quirk marriages) or can be a sort of old/royal thing.
X.X Harry Potter AU
X.X Percy Jackson/Demi God AU

---

If you're interested, please PM me.
DO NOT just PM me:
"hey"
"role play?"
etc.

GIve me something to respond too. Tell me if you want a storyline or to go by the anime. Let's not start off dry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back