• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Beyond the walls (open)

New to all of it, but ive seen my brother do some rping, and checked out the basics about it
That's good! Not everyone is patient with new Rpers but I welcome them :). To join you have to go to the first page and click on the link that says CS and fill out the form with your OC or whatever character you wish to play and I'll look over the application and let you know if you're accepted or not.

That's good! Not everyone is patient with new Rpers but I welcome them :). To join you have to go to the first page and click on the link that says CS and fill out the form with your OC or whatever character you wish to play and I'll look over the application and let you know if you're accepted or not.

Cool im gonna work on it first thing in the morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back