• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Beyond the walls OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Since my character was raised military is there anything I should know when moving forward?
I assume she would have a pretty decent knowledge of the Arcanes so she'll probably come off as a know it all at first - my idea is to have her witness/experience the shit that's really going on and hopefully learn and grow from it XD

I thank you. He was a very kind if a bit misguided individual. Sadly he is no longer with us, but I shall keep his memory with many characters based off of our ample “what if” questions
I'm sorry to hear that you lost him.

I'm sorry to hear that you lost him.
Me too but it’s fine. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed, and the human body contains on average as much electricity as a wall outlet. I personally believe this to be where consciousness and souls come into play...and seeing as how energy cannot be destroyed it must change form or change dimensional planes. The existence of dark matter which is imperceptible suggests our universe is like a layer of photoshop and there are other layers we cannot access yet. Thus I believe he is on another layer and I will eventually get there.

in short he is not lost, just walking his own path and eventually I’ll catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back