• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

General Deth Glitch

Two Thousand Club
neil-blevins-megastructures-3-alderson-disk-4.jpg

Beyond The Wall
The Matrizian Empire is solidifying its Grip between the Godwalls and the small number of regions that still remain independent are desperately clawing at survival. Then the Empire makes a discovery. A Hole in the Western Godwall and rushes to exploit its resources before anyone else can, gathering regional leaders from its empire with different skills. They are to gather groups of colonists in order to colonise this new continent and discover what treasures it holds and gather them for the Matriziarchs. Unknown to the Matriziachs, however, the independent regions have managed to slip a few leaders loyal to them into this effort in the hopes of gathering information and siphoning resources. With the ships about the set sail, rumours abound as to what will be discovered and what dangers are to be found beyond, with 'here-tell' of what the sailors that discovered it saw there. Time will only tell what will be found there and what this means for the struggle for independence in the old world.

You are one of these leaders, picked by the Matriziach council, to travel beyond the wall. You will take a group of colonists and help to set up a new colony to report back to the Matriziachs and provide resources for your lords.

This is an RP I wanted to do for a while and, with a bit of interest in my last RP but no actual applications, I thought that it might be time. This RP Takes place on an Andersons Disk created by an incredibly intelligent race that has gone extinct, cliche I know. As such magic is really technology and "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.". Fantasy races exist, some created by this advanced race, some discovered throughout the galaxy and deposited on the disk and some genetically edited versions of the advanced races' ancestral forms. As such, despite the sci-fi setting the RP will play like a fantasy setting with steampunk elements as the Matrizian Empire has many similarities to the Victorian British Empire but also with the good old steam-punk elements like airships.
605a3f5248ba1709690c75130c59286f.jpg

The RP will begin with the departure of the ships, some naval and some airborne, toward the new world. The new world will be full of mysteries and new dangers and you will need to work together to survive. It will not be easy.

To apply you should PM me the answers to the following questions
1) Race(s)/culture(s) of your faction and some information about them:

2) What kind of character is your leader?

3) How do you feel about me rolling dice behind the scenes to create a luck element alongside the logical outcome of major decisions?

4) What about this campaign piqued your interest?

5) PM (or Post) me your age and a little about yourself, I'll share right back to "meet you." Makes sense when making friends, yes? Don't worry about judgement on the basis of age -- I will judge you on how to compose yourself and reply to this and other questions, not your age or other signifiers not related to personality

I will then reply to you wil some more questions based on your responses to the above questions.

Finally I would like to Thank Beckoncall Beckoncall for his similar RP that ultimately inspired me to do this RP and will heavily influence my GMing style.

And just to mention some peeps I think would find this interesting Leusis Leusis Spacekitty Spacekitty SpiralErrant SpiralErrant Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Prince Vaethorion Prince Vaethorion Shireling Shireling Pat Pat general ostruppen general ostruppen Moose762 Moose762 TinyCatastrophe TinyCatastrophe Sylvio Sylvio Keidivh Keidivh doodleSM doodleSM

Last edited:
If you could all go here once accepted and give a brief of your faction so we can keep track of things and I can look at one page to see everyone's faction, not a bunch of like 3 different platforms :P

If you want in on the first wave I can squeeze you in if you real quick otherwise you will have to wait a little while

Users who are viewing this thread

Back