• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~ beyond the stars ~

cleopat

phantom of the library
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Updated: 4/9

Hey y'all. It's ya girl, Cleo. Between grad school and binging all the Star Wars media and this damned quarantine, I'm craving for some Star Wars BIG TIME. Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.

As of right now, I'm only craving Star Wars, but also maybe something just generally within the Star Wars universe with an all oc cast. Or maybe some great space opera oc plot.

First, here are my rules (yes, please read them):

-Standard basic roleplaying rules apply.
-I pretty much only double with very few exceptions, such as if we're doing a f// pairing.
-I prefer canon x oc. I am trash that way. But, if you're willing to do canon x oc for me, I will do any pairing for you. I'm a 'you scratch my back, I scratch yours' kinda person.
-I normally do m/f or f//, but, like in my previous point, if you do one of those for me and you want m//, I'll be willing to try it.
-Post lengths. I can typically write between 2-5 paragraphs per character. Sometimes more, rarely less. Things happen. I would love my partner to be about the same, but in most cases I will mirror. Please note: I will not do one-liners or rapid fire. I will do anything ranging from a few paragraphs to novella style. At the end of the day, please just give me something good to work with.
-I pretty much only roleplay characters that are over 21. I don't feel comfortable roleplaying anyone younger, unless they act as a minor/side character.
-I try and post a few times a week. But I'm a full-time graduate student with a part-time job (okay maybe right now I don't have a job, but I am still flooded with dat a n x i e t y), so sometimes life gets in the way. I do try and keep in contact via ooc every day. I will at least get one post out a week and will tell you if I can't do that at least.
-I do have discord for plotting/ooc chatter.I like to roleplay over email, gdocs, threads, and discord, in that order. I prefer not to use discord for roleplaying, but if it's the only thing you roleplay over and will not budge on this, I may consider it. I do not roleplay over DMs.
-Regarding originals, if you have a specific fc you would like me to use for your love interest, feel free to tell me about it. I'm trash like that. I live for that shit (just be willing to reciprocate).
-Please contribute to plotting. If you only agree to everything I say and contribute nothing, I will probably stop messaging you. Sorry not sorry.
-DM me only. Don't post here, unless your account is new.
-When you message me, please tell me more than just 'Are you interested/still looking?' Tell me a little of what exactly you're looking for, such as characters, era, any ideas, etc.
-I hope I don't seem too harsh or anything here. I swear I'm nothing but a trash meme lord. Seriously.

Characters I'm looking for:
Prequel: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano (okay this will be an older Ahsoka, maybe closer to original era)
Original: Luke Skywalker, Leia Skywalker
Sequel: Poe Dameron, Finn, General Hux, Phasma, Rey, Kylo Ren
Anthologies/TV shows/etc.: Orson Krennic, Cassian Andor, Thrawn, Cara Dune

Do we want characters that are in different eras? I'm willing to have two "separate" roleplays, or plots, so that we can work around this. Also, because my craving for Star Wars is so big right now, I'm willing to do even more pairings and add on all the characters.

We can also do something oc in the Star Wars universe. Most of my knowledge is on the movie timelines, but I've started dabbling in the Old Republic era, so that's a possibility! Just come to me with any oc pairing cravings! Maybe Jedi x Sith? Jedi x Inquisitor? Other?

Basically, give me something space.

Last edited:
fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif

If you are still interested, please PM me. I would be quite happy to take the role of Obi-wan Kenobi in the prequel area.

are you only craving Star Wars, at the moment? I rather like your writing style and think we could be good partners although I am not familiar with the fandom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back