• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Beyond the Rift. (sci-fi adventure RP)

Cam E. Leon

Lover of Carpets and Scotland.
The year 4012.

Interplanetary travel is as common as taxis. The entire solar system has been colonized through the use of technology. warp gates between solar systems have been around for roughly 500 years now. Body modifications are an everyday occurrence allowing people to look like nearly any race of their fantasy. But it all changed when the rift opened. Near pluto. A rift suddenly appeared. No one knew where it led. How it appeared. or who was on the other side. But only a month after it appeared. across all habitable planets a broadcast went out. "dear people of all walks of life. from mercenaries to pirates. to traders and scientists I offer you. A chance to explore the frontier that goes beyond what we know. Come to pluto. Join us upon the Frontiers light. and be our crew. Come and be the part of the ship who will make history! and explore that which is truly unknown!" Came the voice of one of the richest people in the whole galaxy. Rever Lysen. He had just inherited the entire lysen company and this was his first action. To explore the rift. People from all walks of life came to Pluto for different motives to join the crew. scientists wanted to study. spies serving their planet. Pirates and treasure hunters hoping to make it big. Mercenaries looking for jobs. and they were greeted with the rift. And the Frontiers light. A ship nearly the size of pluto itself. awaiting them. The ship was ready to embark and when it did and entered the rift..... It closed. leaving them stranded. A single ship. a single crew. and A whole new universe to explore

View attachment 703806

This is a sci fiRP where as stated. the Frontier light a ship of over 300 has gone through a rift in space. And is stranded in an unknown universe

1. Robots are common and have sentient and rights. they are as much people as you and I.
2. A few planetary wars have gone on. Such notable ones being the Mars and earth war of 2745.
3. Body modification includes such things like animal ears, skin pigmentation prosthetic tails and horns. so feel free to go wild with the picture you choose.
4. the technological level is somewhere around Mass effect levels. sorry if that's vague.
5. Alien races do exist and have been integrated into the culture. (so feel free to be creative with your characters!)
6. since alien races exist. expect Alien creatures as well!

Rule:
1. try and have fun!
2.I don't mind fights between characters. but talk it out with each other if you do plan for a character to die.
3. no god modding
4. I dont mind short posts but try and keep it at least 5 sentences or something.
5. standard RPN rules

Definitely interested! Out of curiosity, how would it be if I apped a character functioning sort of as an agent representing a hive-mind species of alien?

SO Interested! Are there any roles for small craft pilots?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back