• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Beyond the Pale: True Crime in Elysium (Closed) [A Metric System RPG]

OOC
Here
Other
Here
"Well, that's something. Always a pleasure, meeting the Captain." There's no irony in Nola's voice. That woman knows how to get a job done, without the ramblings that a high rank sometimes brings about. "Leaves us with quite the task at hand, I'd say. If that killer is active on several isles, that means that he or she could be pretty much anywhere; and strike there, too. I'd suggest we do our best to follow the trail from here, see if we can dig up a few leads on familiar ground; let politics wait for the moment, at least. This Lieutenant Visser, with all due respect, will have an old trail in a place I'm not familiar with, so it'll be at least twice as hard to make progress there." Short, sharp thoughts, getting things on their way, she hopes. The Captain might be an inspiration with that.

"Any guesses who might have been the Captain's preference? The way I see it, there's at least two others who could potentially share good advice, at some point..." A short pause. She'd prefer to get the deed done with these other three, but it's results that matter, not how one gets there. Mostly. there are limitations, of course.

"Question's where to begin, I'd say. There's a killer running around in the city, trying to get these vials from Mundi Tech to some other place. One doesn't do something like that without having a plan, and that plan might lead us somewhere if we can figure it out. No immediate ideas there, though, unless we want to search the entire city for redheads. Don't know how promising the other murder at hand is, for now; but it might be more promising, at least for a start."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back