• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom crosstalk / closed

navia

✧ ✧ ✧
❝  greetings  ❞

and welcome to my all-encompassing search thread! i'm 19 years old & go by she / they pronouns interchangeably. i've been on rpn since 2018 but have been roleplaying since the golden age of roblox (2013) lol. if you're interested in video games, animanga, or live action shows, keep reading for more info!​

❝  expectations  ❞

✧ since i don't shy away from darker / mature themes, all partners must be 18 or older! that said, please tell me your triggers & limits before we begin plotting so i don't make you uncomfortable. i'll do the same ofc.

✧ depending on my motivation level & how uni, my post length averages around 500-800 words. i'm not looking to do novella atm, as long as you're able to write around those figures, we'll be good. third person pov only, please! i use lowercase & text-talk ooc only & use proper-case when writing ic.

✧ i'm a third year criminology major with a part-time job & suffer from various health issues that make my reply speed incredibly sporadic. sometimes i can do rapid-fire, sometimes it takes me weeks. i would never pester or rush you for replies, please extend the same courtesy to me!

✧ please be willing to communicate outside of the rp! acting like a brick-wall or refusing to help me with plotting, brainstorming, etc. is a huge dealbreaker for me. i love befriending partners, and if i had the time, i'd headcanon for hours. this is partially why i'm looking for someone just as high-energy & talkative as me. in the same vein, long-term partnerships are highly preferred. if you're in favor of short-term roleplays, treat it like a job, and / or don't like to talk ooc, i'm not the partner for you.

✧ discord is highly, highly preferred for writing & ooc due to the fact that i'm barely on-site. if you're willing to wait longer for replies, i can do pms. i might also do gdocs for the roleplay itself but ooc must remain on discord. other than that, i won't use any other platforms, sorry!

✧ i won't tolerate bigotry of any sort. willingness to write all gender pairings is a must. do note that i exclusively write female & gnc ocs, therefore pairings on my end will be f/f, m/f, f/x, m/x, or x/x. i'd be more than happy to write any pairing for your side!

✧ i double! unless you're okay with just writing a canon for my oc. i put in an equal amount of love, effort, and care into both sides of the roleplay & expect the same consideration in return. i don't want to do all the work by myself or write with someone who only cares about their pairing. equity is key, people!​

❝  cravings  ❞

closed for now!​

❝  farewell  ❞

that's all from me, folks! please don't post on this thread, just send me a pm if you're interested. a writing sample would be greatly appreciated (i can send one in return ofc) but is not necessary by any means. i look forward to plotting with you all!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back