• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beyond Infinite Crisis: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
It's been a longass time since I've been around here, and even longer since I've posted. Part of it was me biting off way more than I can chew on this site, part of it was me dealing with a long streak of getting some accounts hacked and quarantining my online presence until I could get it all sorted. I'm not sure if I'll be picking up any of my old characters, though that also depends on what all I've missed since I've been gone. I'm mainly curious about Valpan and Mewnisse, as I'll probably be playing a character or two in there as I get settled in again.

It's been a longass time since I've been around here, and even longer since I've posted. Part of it was me biting off way more than I can chew on this site, part of it was me dealing with a long streak of getting some accounts hacked and quarantining my online presence until I could get it all sorted. I'm not sure if I'll be picking up any of my old characters, though that also depends on what all I've missed since I've been gone. I'm mainly curious about Valpan and Mewnisse, as I'll probably be playing a character or two in there as I get settled in again.
Currently... Manhattan Island, New Tokyo City, Valpan has a Sandstorm in Midtown. The War of Thieves Caper is picking up steam. Mewnisse is going to have a bit of CARNAGE

Also hi, I’m here now and playing Kirby among a few other characters. Welcome back. I wasn’t around to know you as a fellow roleplayer, but I hope that’ll change.

Currently... Manhattan Island, New Tokyo City, Valpan has a Sandstorm in Midtown. The War of Thieves Caper is picking up steam. Mewnisse is going to have a bit of CARNAGE

I'll probably make someone to get in on the War of Thieves, if that's not getting too crowded. Is it just Nightcrawler, Spidey and now Wolverine so far? Also, is there anything happening at the Hero Academy or is that still pretty quiet?

For Mewnisse, how much of it is Spider-Verse and how much of it is local fantasy stuff? Wondering which would be better to dip into between the two.

Also hi, I’m here now and playing Kirby among a few other characters. Welcome back. I wasn’t around to know you as a fellow roleplayer, but I hope that’ll change.

Awesome! What areas are you in? I'm starting to narrow down my character picks this time around which may or may not be able to overlap with yours.

Awesome! What areas are you in? I'm starting to narrow down my character picks this time around which may or may not be able to overlap with yours.

Well I have Kirby in Undertown (Technically Happytown, nobody calls it that though.), Bayonetta’s in Gotham, Sapphire’s in the abandoned moon base, Lilliana’s in Third Eternia, and Jeanne is....somewhere in New York I guess near the Thieves Caper arc. The latter most was basically forcefully ejected from aforementioned arc because I was being slow and bad about writing her posts. (Rightfully so. Those posts make me want to shrivel up and die.) She might get reentered into the arc later down the line, or I could do something else with her in New York or something. I don’t know what’s going to happen with her. Anyways, Kirby, and Lilliana are already in biggish groups, consider jumping in at your own risk. Sapphire and Bayonetta are in fairly small situations at the moment, discuss with Potato/Chen about that, and Jeanne is figuratively in a weird limbo at the moment.

Wow, I wrote a lot.

Well I have Kirby in Undertown (Technically Happytown, nobody calls it that though.), Bayonetta’s in Gotham, Sapphire’s in the abandoned moon base, Lilliana’s in Third Eternia, and Jeanne is....somewhere in New York I guess near the Thieves Caper arc. The latter most was basically forcefully ejected from aforementioned arc because I was being slow and bad about writing her posts. (Rightfully so. Those posts make me want to shrivel up and die.) She might get reentered into the arc later down the line, or I could do something else with her in New York or something. I don’t know what’s going to happen with her. Anyways, Kirby, and Lilliana are already in biggish groups, consider jumping in at your own risk. Sapphire and Bayonetta are in fairly small situations at the moment, discuss with Potato/Chen about that, and Jeanne is in a weird limbo at the moment.

Wow, I wrote a lot.

Which Sapphire is this? Could I get a link to the CS? I'm also curious about what's happening over in Mite-World, Gotham and Metropolis specifically.

Which Sapphire is this? Could I get a link to the CS? I'm also curious about what's happening over in Mite-World, Gotham and Metropolis specifically.

Steven Universe Sapphire. My friend marc122 marc122 is playing Ruby. We’re doing a miniature arc at the moment, with the endgame being the reunion of Garnet. Gotham is hosting two arcs at the moment, the Silver Age Grail War (I try to pay attention to it, but I’m not in the right fandoms to understand it.), and the Bayonetta/Batman thing where they explore the urban fantasy side of DC comics. I might be missing something or two, but that’s all I remember and am aware of. No clue what’s happening in Metropolis right now.

Steven Universe Sapphire. My friend marc122 marc122 is playing Ruby. We’re doing a miniature arc at the moment, with the endgame being the reunion of Garnet. Gotham is hosting two arcs at the moment, the Silver Age Grail War (I try to pay attention to it, but I’m not in the right fandoms to understand it.), and the Bayonetta/Batman thing where they explore the urban fantasy side of DC comics. I might be missing something or two, but that’s all I remember and am aware of. No clue what’s happening in Metropolis right now.
Garficcino Garficcino 's Sam and Max hear that Metropolis City is nice this time of year.

Oh right, that. Gimme a break, that was changed like three times.

That sounds awesome! What area is Sapphire/Ruby's adventure taking place in? Would it be possible to get in on that? I'm still narrowing my picks for that one in particular but knowing the setting might help me choose.

And I’m pleasantly surprised that the cottage I’m staying in has Wi-Fi.

That sounds awesome! What area is Sapphire/Ruby's adventure taking place in? Would it be possible to get in on that? I'm still narrowing my picks for that one in particular but knowing the setting might help me choose.

Space near Battleworld I guess? Ruby’s gem hasn’t been found yet, but Sapphire has reformed on the Moon and is being tested by an alien guy with a computer-sounding name. (Again, not in the right fandoms.) The plan is for them to be found by each side of a space battle. We haven’t gotten to planning anything regarding reunion yet.

Ooo! An OK K.O character? I’m not familiar with the show (Wish I could be. Cartoon Network Roku app sucks ASS.), but I am definitely pleased that it’ll get some representation in the roleplay.

Ooo! An OK K.O character? I’m not familiar with the show (Wish I could be. Cartoon Network Roku app sucks ASS.), but I am definitely pleased that it’ll get some representation in the roleplay.
Also The US CN scheduling is really bad compared to South East Asia's for some reason.

It's easily my favorite cartoon these days! I'll need to think over a space character a little longer, but I'd definitely like to join their adventure if I can. I'll be working on CS's over the weekend so hopefully you guys will see me back in action soon enough.

Also The US CN scheduling is really bad compared to South East Asia's for some reason.

I don’t tango with recording stuff nowadays. Mostly because I didn’t really know how to work the last thing capable of recording shows, and I don’t know how to work the one we currently have.

Anyways, I’m running low on battery right now, so I’m going to have to plug in my tablet.

The first one is away! Expect another CS later tonight.

edit: Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Could you update my old character lineup and remove who I had before? I won't be picking any of them up again, unless I change my mind and say so here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back