• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beyond Infinite Crisis: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm considering the possibility, but I still want to play Lawrence. On that note, I hadn't wanted to mention it because I feel like it would get slammed down really quick as trying to create an overpowered or mary sue type character without even having the chance to properly play the guy, but one of the things I wanted to do with him was have him do different things with his Aura that would mimic Devil Fruit powers depending on the type of Dust he uses. The key differences is that he wouldn't be able to turn into an impermeable Logia type with some of the power sets that are inspired by Logia Devil Fruit powers. Ice-Ice- and Snow-Snow fruits for Ice Dust, Light-Light fruit for Hard Light Crystals, Fire-Fire fruit Fire Dust, etc. I also toyed with the idea of combining certain abilities by channeling two types of Dust after he's been in the rp for a while and can progress to that point without it being too much.

Also you should totally ready the Magic Ex Libris series. It is just so good.

Crenando Crenando

Last edited:
The long and short of it is a form of magic (called Libriomancy) where you can reach into a book to draw out an item from that book to use, and all the stuff that leads to. I forget which book it's in, but there is at least one scene where he literally brings out a Lightsaber to fight with. It also addresses issues of security vs. free will, individuality, and the nature of a person's existence, but in a way that compliments the story rather than being the driving force.

Crenando Crenando

The more I think about bringing in a Libriomancer the less comfortable I feel with the idea. The only real limitations are the size of the book, the amount of energy you can safely channel, and the fact that you need a book, but nothing is stopping you from getting things out of books in advance and turning yourself into an unholy monster on the battlefield. To make it worse Libriomancers tend to be clever which compounds things.

That said, I was thinking about the possibility of bringing in Add from Elsword. Do you guys think that might be a possibility?

Crenando Crenando Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

The more I think about bringing in a Libriomancer the less comfortable I feel with the idea. The only real limitations are the size of the book, the amount of energy you can safely channel, and the fact that you need a book, but nothing is stopping you from getting things out of books in advance and turning yourself into an unholy monster on the battlefield. To make it worse Libriomancers tend to be clever which compounds things.

That said, I was thinking about the possibility of bringing in Add from Elsword. Do you guys think that might be a possibility?

Crenando Crenando Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Honestly I wouldn’t worry about it if I were you. Make a sheet for the Libromancer and see how it goes. You never know.

Which Studio? Are you saying that KOG Games works with Warner Brothers, or are you referring to the comic book end of things? *goes to do a bit of research*

Also I can see this guy planet hopping the moment he becomes aware of a second nearby world and gets what he needs to create a stable interplanetary gate. lol

Which Studio? Are you saying that KOG Games works with Warner Brothers, or are you referring to the comic book end of things? *goes to do a bit of research*

Also I can see this guy planet hopping the moment he becomes aware of a second nearby world and gets what he needs to create a stable interplanetary gate. lol
I'm talking about the anime studio.

Ah, okay then.

Hopefully things go over a bit better with this character attempt, although I don't know that Add being an established character from a series makes him any better. xD

I'm curious in this but there is so much that I'm looking through that doesn't make sense without the proper background of everything that it's starting to become overwhelming. I want to join but at the same time this seems like a massive amount of content that I'd have to sort through to understand all of the worlds to the extent that I'd actually like so I'm not sure if I should jump in blind and see what happens or if I should just ask for an explanation that's not Marvel, DC, or RWBY.

I'm curious in this but there is so much that I'm looking through that doesn't make sense without the proper background of everything that it's starting to become overwhelming. I want to join but at the same time this seems like a massive amount of content that I'd have to sort through to understand all of the worlds to the extent that I'd actually like so I'm not sure if I should jump in blind and see what happens or if I should just ask for an explanation that's not Marvel, DC, or RWBY.

So.....we meet again....

Eh, it's actually not that much. You don't need a huge knowledge of any of those three to enjoy this roleplay.

So.....we meet again....

Eh, it's actually not that much. You don't need a huge knowledge of any of those three to enjoy this roleplay.
Yeah, most people don't even fucking know what the hell is Danger 5. lol

So.....we meet again....

Oh hai!
My half asleep adventures cause me to run into you again!

And what I was trying to say is that those are the only three that I actually know much about. Everything else I have at best is knowing the general premises of it all.

Oh hai!
My half asleep adventures cause me to run into you again!

And what I was trying to say is that those are the only three that I actually know much about. Everything else I have at best is knowing the general premises of it all.

Still, you don't need a lot of prior knowledge of stuff. Our plots usually aren't that specific to certain fandoms, and the locations have descriptions for a reason.

Still, you don't need a lot of prior knowledge of stuff. Our plots usually aren't that specific to certain fandoms, and the locations have descriptions for a reason.
Fair enough!
Good thing I read about all the locations, even if I didn't understand any of it in the slightest because T I R E D and stuff

Fair enough!
Good thing I read about all the locations, even if I didn't understand any of it in the slightest because T I R E D and stuff
Well, it's always there to reread regardless of your energy status.

Anyways, if you do hop in, who were you thinking of playing? (OCs are fine too.)

Well, it's always there to reread regardless of your energy status.

Anyways, if you do hop in, who were you thinking of playing? (OCs are fine too.)
Probably a character that no one has heard of that's from a power metal band.
Maybe the Knight if no one has done that yet.

Probably a character that no one has heard of that's from a power metal band.
Maybe the Knight if no one has done that yet.

Well, you can make a sheet for them at:

And see if Captain and Phantom are chill with them. You can also see which characters have already been made in the main post, juuuusst to make sure they haven't already been made.

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo change the Other tab to link to this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back