• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beyond Infinite Crisis: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Mind shooting me a link to the Discord? I usually like to get a feel for groups before trying to sign on

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 would you kindly point me to the Cs of the character who just entered Josie's? Or at least the page they are on. That way i can see who i am talking to lol.

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo would you mind sending the link to the discord again? I changed phones and when i redownloaded discord it had all my previous stuff is gone T.T

Sorry for getting back to this so late! Do you and your friend still need a Discord link?

Hey all! Sorry about the delay on my expected posts. I was really sick on Sunday (either from stomach flu or food poisoning, not sure), and was still kinda ill on Monday. Both days I was obviously not in the mood to write anything.

Stomach flu returned to bite me on the back again, and I was pretty much sick the almost entirety of this week. I’m better now, but still kinda putting myself together again. I’ll get back into the groove once I stop feeling like a hollowed out shell because I’ve barely been able to keep anything down this week.

Stomach flu returned to bite me on the back again, and I was pretty much sick the almost entirety of this week. I’m better now, but still kinda putting myself together again. I’ll get back into the groove once I stop feeling like a hollowed out shell because I’ve barely been able to keep anything down this week.
stay strong, my friend

Hey all! I’m gonna be on vacation, so I won’t be able to use Discord to talk with you guys. The OOC thread and conversations are fine though.

....Speaking of which, can we discuss the whole Carmen Jeanne thing in a conversation since I won’t be able to use Discord tomorrow? Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Is there a place where I can read up on whats going on? This is a bit overwhelming.

I’d recommend asking Phantom about that. I haven’t been here long enough to give a detailed one, and I admittedly kinda skim more posts than I probably should without properly reading them.

Yo! Are you dudes still accepting new people?

Right on the money!

Is there a place where I can read up on whats going on? This is a bit overwhelming.

Got a Discord? If you don't, that's cool. More of the OOC goes on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back