• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beyond Infinite Crisis: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Such as getting rid of the stuff you would normally need to answer for The character if they are from a fandom/established universe. and maybe even add alternative questions to the sheet to better orient it for what I’m making
Not unless it’s stated to be Optional no

Such as getting rid of the stuff you would normally need to answer for The character if they are from a fandom/established universe. and maybe even add alternative questions to the sheet to better orient it for what I’m making

As long as any information that we've asked for is on there, the structure of the CS is completely up to you. That's just a skeleton or guide for people who need it.

You don't need to have the same sections, but as long as we can see everything is there that we've asked for it should be fine

eyyo , thinking of joining but i got a quick question , what is this ? like it seems to be everything , how does this work ?
is this literally just everything happening in the same world ?

eyyo , thinking of joining but i got a quick question , what is this ? like it seems to be everything , how does this work ?
is this literally just everything happening in the same world ?
Technically you’re not far off. But it’s technically in the same universe. Following a timeline isn’t a hard and fast rule here tho

alright , so everyones in the same universe , thats kinda chaotic , but ill go for it.

The idea of the RP is that it's a structured multifandom setting where many different fandoms come together and stories are generated within the two new multifandom planets. It's structured as much as this kind of project can be, and it's one of my favorite things as a result.

As for events to join, I actually have several in my pocket that I've been meaning to start for a while now. Rather than list all of them out, however, I'd like to know if there were specific characters you were hoping to play. That way I'll have a better idea of what stories would be a good fit. Looking forward to seeing you in the RP!

The idea of the RP is that it's a structured multifandom setting where many different fandoms come together and stories are generated within the two new multifandom planets. It's structured as much as this kind of project can be, and it's one of my favorite things as a result.

As for events to join, I actually have several in my pocket that I've been meaning to start for a while now. Rather than list all of them out, however, I'd like to know if there were specific characters you were hoping to play. That way I'll have a better idea of what stories would be a good fit. Looking forward to seeing you in the RP!
well , that sounds absolutly amazing , and thanks for the explenation , some characters that i understand and would like to play if possibly will be , miles morales , spider ham , beast boy , and one or two oc's if possible

well , that sounds absolutly amazing , and thanks for the explenation , some characters that i understand and would like to play if possibly will be , miles morales , spider ham , beast boy , and one or two oc's if possible
Playing Miles abd NPCing Spider-Ham

character sheets , the pain of my existance , ill try to send some in the character section as soon as i can

ok i see they are , might make a ben 10 oc if i can but other than that ill hand over the character sheets of any other oc's i want to play, feel free to reject or accept any of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back