• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beyond Infinite Crisis: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
This looks amazing. Is there room for a Malfunctioning Terminator who was reprogrammed by The Dark lord of Wrestling Vince McMahon?

My gods of chaos…there are other WH40k fans here? Oh hell yeah im making my damned librarian.

And also gonna make a predator named Charles who “Went native” while on earth.

Last edited:
My gods of chaos…there are other WH40k fans here? Oh hell yeah im making my damned librarian.

And also gonna make a predator named Charles who “Went native” while on earth.
Incredibly Sorry to say it, but That’s gonna be a no in regard to the Librarian. Warhammer 40k is too complicated to scale in terms of this RP, as well as doesn’t fit established lore.

Incredibly Sorry to say it, but That’s gonna be a no in regard to the Librarian. Warhammer 40k is too complicated to scale in terms of this RP, as well as doesn’t fit established lore.
Oh well makes sense based off of the way wh40k fanbois wank the verse. Admittedly I was gonna back out anyway. Looking into it i cant even really make out where or when to start.

though the idea that warhammer is “the most op verse in sci fi” is something i severely disagree with. For example people say a Bolter fires soda cans but that is just ad lib from the fans in reality a bolter round is akin to a .70 caliber bullet making it comparable to 12 gauge.

im not trying to argue into being allowed to make a librarian. Just sayin if one does not wank wh40k half of the roster here dumps on a librarian.

Oh well makes sense based off of the way wh40k fanbois wank the verse. Admittedly I was gonna back out anyway. Looking into it i cant even really make out where or when to start.

though the idea that warhammer is “the most op verse in sci fi” is something i severely disagree with. For example people say a Bolter fires soda cans but that is just ad lib from the fans in reality a bolter round is akin to a .70 caliber bullet making it comparable to 12 gauge.

im not trying to argue into being allowed to make a librarian. Just sayin if one does not wank wh40k half of the roster here dumps on a librarian.

Hey dude, we're actually working on some organization qualify of life stuff for the exact reason that you feel like backing out. We're hopefully going to get a post up soon with current, wrapping-up, and planned arcs soon!

Hey dude, we're actually working on some organization qualify of life stuff for the exact reason that you feel like backing out. We're hopefully going to get a post up soon with current, wrapping-up, and planned arcs soon!
Excellent. Ill be keeping an eye out for that :)

just In case, tho it’s probably common sense but gotta ask anyway, am i allowed to modify the character sheet for a fanmade character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back