• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beyond Infinite Crisis: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Now to figure out which story should my character, ‘Leper’, should go into now.
Also Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo I am waiting to see it if I am accepted to the story of yours I been hearing about. And if I am accepted, I am hoping for some advice onto how to insert my character into the story and meet up with the others.

Now to figure out which story should my character, ‘Leper’, should go into now.
Also Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo I am waiting to see it if I am accepted to the story of yours I been hearing about. And if I am accepted, I am hoping for some advice onto how to insert my character into the story and meet up with the others.

Yep, he'd fit in well considering we're also bringing bois from Marvel's edgier comic series into this arc.
1587804529400.png

Considering you wrote in the Leper's bio that he just poofed out of his original universe, it should be a pretty easy explanation as to how he found himself on the right part of a planet at the right time. He just appeared there coincidentally, as if it was fated.

As for meeting up with the others, no worries. Once the prologue posts are complete, I'm going to split all our player characters into groups for them to tackle a series of "stages".

Yep, he'd fit in well considering we're also bringing bois from Marvel's edgier comic series into this arc.
Considering you wrote in the Leper's bio that he just poofed out of his original universe, it should be a pretty easy explanation as to how he found himself on the right part of a planet at the right time. He just appeared there coincidentally, as if it was fated.

As for meeting up with the others, no worries. Once the prologue posts are complete, I'm going to split all our player characters into groups for them to tackle a series of "stages".
Well judging by the character up there and the story’s in the main chat, I believe the story is called ‘Golden Vengeance’ to be exact, if that is the correct answer, I am thinking of placing my character on the ship, maybe placing him on the deck of the ship so that he will begin exploring his surroundings.

Well judging by the character up there and the story’s in the main chat, I believe the story is called ‘Golden Vengeance’ to be exact, if that is the correct answer, I am thinking of placing my character on the ship, maybe placing him on the deck of the ship so that he will begin exploring his surroundings.

Oh yeah, I should have told you what the arc was called first. My bad! Nevertheless, you're right.

I'm A-OK with him on the ship. You'll wanna talk to Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts and MrSaturnUL MrSaturnUL a little to set things up, in that case.

To all that was concerned:

Hey all! Sorry about the ghost! To put it simply, life after the declaration of the pandemic had.... Kicked my butt to put it simply.

Business in life regarding school and errands, and life itself, and trying to keep from being sick and-- It's been much.

However! I am back, and things should be getting better for me! In the meantime, again, I am sorry for ghosting, and I will be posting again!

To all that was concerned:

Hey all! Sorry about the ghost! To put it simply, life after the declaration of the pandemic had.... Kicked my butt to put it simply.

Business in life regarding school and errands, and life itself, and trying to keep from being sick and-- It's been much.

However! I am back, and things should be getting better for me! In the meantime, again, I am sorry for ghosting, and I will be posting again!
welcome back!

What Nep said. It may have been slower than normal lately, but this RP has always been active.

Did you have an old character you wanted to return with?

Hey I happened to see this and I read a bit and realized this is totally insane and I want in. Are you still accepting people? I see that this is pretty old so I'm not too sure.

Hey I happened to see this and I read a bit and realized this is totally insane and I want in. Are you still accepting people? I see that this is pretty old so I'm not too sure.

Well, if you look at the main section, you'll see that we're still pretty active. We're always looking for new blood. What character(s) were you looking at?

What character(s) were you looking at?

For some reason, you seem like a Nasu man to me. 🤔

In all seriousness though, we'd love for you to join up! Got a Discord? If not, it's fine since we also have this OOC page. EMIYAman EMIYAman

• Uraraka didn't even know how it had come to this, but she was on the run.

She ducked through a crowd of weirdly faceless pedestrians blocking her path, trying to shake off the even weirder identical flying villains who were chasing after her now.

How...how is this even happening right now?! she thought, bewildered. There wasn't supposed to be a parade today! Thanksgiving's already over!

"Stop, do-gooder! Why aren't you wearing your merch?! You're under violation of Section 42, Clause B of the Kingsley Contract!"

"Th-the what, now?! I don't remember signing anything!"

"Stop this pointless resistance!"

Suddenly, an explosion went off only a couple of meters from where Uraraka had once been.

Her heart skipped a beat.

They're really trying to kill me over something like this?

Uravity turned on a dime to face her aggressors, sliding to the epicenter of the small explosion.

"Fine. I won't go easy on any of you!"

Let's do this!

Uravity quickly kneeled down, her palms now touching the splintered concrete that had just been blown up.

A pink aura flashed from her hands, and the rest was history.

Zero Gravity!

The debris floated up in the air, and Uravity sent the now-weightless chunks of concrete careening into the cloned Hobgoblins with the speed of a seasoned pitcher. The projectiles hit their marks, causing the Hobgoblins to double over in pain and disappear in a cloud of black smoke.

Huh? I was gonna save you guys, but...

The girl furrowed her brow in confusion.

Were they even human?

@Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
Nice!! Beautiful..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back